Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:28 pm
babyapple wrote:
Ok. this is very serious for me.

i need immediate attention PLEASE...

I am from Singapore and for some reasons my 3 computers including my friends computers and internet connections could not log in to shaiya home page. So i thought it might be our country's problem.

Our problem is if we cant log in shaiya's home page, we cannot send ticket, we cannot buy item mall's items, we cannot spin the loot wheel, we cannot activate Pms...

We can still log on forum and buy AP though.. Please check if there is something wrong with Singapore's connectivity.

It has been a month's plus and we couldnt fix the problem Approached a GS but he cant help us much.

my email is removed

Please help.

btw our connection is "Singnet & Starhub" both cant work.

and we try using Firefox, internet explorer and even google chrome.

Cant log in to shaiya home page..

is there anything GM can do?

Please fix this problem with the new website  

This problem has re-occurred several times in the past. You have to contact your ISP, as they are blocking cookies. They have fixed this problem before, so should know what to do (they have to change a router).

bluehair

Rank 3
bluehair
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:31 pm
As long as firefox can remember my info so I don't have to type it in when the forum decides that I am no longer logged in, I'm all for the change*as long as there isn't any crap that will slow down my browsing like that meebo nonsense.

babyapple

Rank 1
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:38 pm
okay i will try now. Thanks for the info

cenic5

Rank 5
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:43 pm
Superman0X wrote:
cenic5 wrote:
What are the new standards for passwords?  

They are supposed to update the password page with the details.. but here they are:  

When I clicked the link to the password page in your post, it gave me an "Access Denied" page and logged me off the website - TWICE - when I was logged in.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:44 pm
i like it .. Very Happy

Llewelleyn

Rank 2
Llewelleyn
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:48 pm
cenic5 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
cenic5 wrote:

They are supposed to update the password page with the details.. but here they are:  

When I clicked the link to the password page in your post, it gave me an "Access Denied" page and logged me off the website - TWICE - when I was logged in.  

I got this as well but it never logged me out... are cenic and I just special in that our passwords are immune to the change Very Happy

**"Based on my personality, I can carry a show for 12 minutes. And that includes 2 commercial breaks."**

cenic5

Rank 5
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:51 pm
Llewelleyn wrote:
cenic5 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
cenic5 wrote:

I got this as well but it never logged me out... are cenic and I just special in that our passwords are immune to the change Very Happy  

I've always been special. *tosses hair dramatically*

Cama619Dago

Rank 2
Cama619Dago
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:54 pm
Nice/

MiltVazquez

Rank 3
MiltVazquez
PostedApr 16, 2010 9:12 pm
i was hoping for a nickname swap for forum name on forums, but this new site layout looks nice and looks versatile, very efficient. But we'll see.