Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedApr 16, 2010 6:25 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on May 13, 2010 8:52 am. Edited 3 times in total

Aeria Games Website Update

Update coming to AeriaGames.Com

Just in time for the summer, the AeriaGames.com website is getting a makeover – we’re changing our look and adding new features to our game portal, making it faster and easier to find and play your favorite games, spend time with your friends, and manage your Aeria Points! We’ll be unveiling our new look on 26 Apr 2010… but there are some things you can do and see, today, to get ready for the new website. Read on for a sneak peek, and find out how to get the most out of the all-new Aeria Games!

Welcome to the new look for Aeria Games… sleek, versatile, and easy to navigate. It’s never been easier to find the information you’re after, or download the game you want, or read about special sales and events in all of our titles! Take a peek... it’s even still got that new-website smell!

For starters, the new AeriaGames.com is adding drop-down menus for your frequent destinations. Browse our full selection of downloadable, browser, and mini-games just by rolling over a single tab, or jump directly to your account status or purchase history. Find your way from the front page to anything you need with just one click!

It has never been easier to find the game you want! Our games menu allows you to download the game of your choice, to visit our browser games, or even to try a quick mini game!

The community options are now organized under one small, easy to use menu. You can read the news, visit a group, browse our members or read a blog.

Aeria Games has been growing, and so have the number of forums. By putting all of the forums in one menu, you can quickly navigate to the specific forum that you want, saving you both time, and effort.

Managing your Aeria Points is about to become much simpler, too! The new Shop menu lets you handle your AP in any way you need, letting you recharge your points or view past purchases with a single click. Find our best deals and our newest free AP offers more easily than ever, and get ready to hit the Item Mall!

You can now log into our site in two different ways. You can use the login dropdown from the top menu, or if you are on our new front page, you can use the larger login screen. If you need a new account, you can use the clearly displayed ‘Sign Up’ button. It’s not just our looks that are leveling up: At Aeria, nothing is more important to us than the safety of your account. We have also made be a number of changes to our security policies to keep your account and AP safe.
Note: Your password may need to be changed in order to meet our new standards – update your password early under our new guidelines, and prevent any login problems in the future! To change your password, follow this link

In the past year Aeria has added multiple new languages, and will continue to expand the options available to our users. The language selection dropdown is now located in the top right corner, and will display all of the languages available.

Need to know what’s in store for your favorite games? The improved news section is waiting for you, with the latest in hot Aeria topics always at your fingertips on our front page. Never miss out on another promotion or game update!

THESE FEATURES AND MORE are coming to AeriaGames.com on 26 Apr 2010, along with all of our existing perks, including user blogs, groups, forums, and everything you’ve come to enjoy on our site.

Stay tuned for more updates, and we’ll see you on the new site soon!

Update:

The site roll-out has been slightly delayed. However, we still show that there are a LOT of people that have not updated their passwords (and that may be unable to login once the site goes live).

Update2:
The new site is going live right now. If you are having problems viewing the site try CTRL+F5. If you (or anyone else) can not log in, reset your password, and you should be ok.

Advertisement

AnsiCode

Rank 1
AnsiCode
PostedApr 16, 2010 7:55 pm
I'm a Drupal developer if you need any advice. Cool

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
PostedApr 16, 2010 7:56 pm
That looks so sweet <3
Cant wait for this.. Tell the guys to hurry up, double time! Razz

$('#postSignature').hide();

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedApr 16, 2010 7:58 pm
Yeah, Aerialu! <w<

I really liked the login page we had now though.

cenic5

Rank 5
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:01 pm
What are the new standards for passwords?

Chirugai

Rank 4
Chirugai
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:11 pm
I like it, as long as from those drop down menus I can right click and "Open in a new Tab" when I want to visit multiple forums.

I second that motion, Cenic, what are the new password standards?

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:14 pm
cenic5 wrote:
What are the new standards for passwords?  

They are supposed to update the password page with the details.. but here they are:

Uppercase, Lowercase, Number, min of 8 digits.

I know we have said some of this before... but it may not have been enforced. Everyone should change their password before the site goes live. We have had some 'issues' in our testing. Even if your current password meets these standards, our system may not agree... so it is better to change it now.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Looks pretty cool to me Smile

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:19 pm
This looks interesting

babyapple

Rank 1
PostedApr 16, 2010 8:19 pm
Ok. this is very serious for me.

i need immediate attention PLEASE...

I am from Singapore and for some reasons my 3 computers including my friends computers and internet connections could not log in to shaiya home page. So i thought it might be our country's problem.

Our problem is if we cant log in shaiya's home page, we cannot send ticket, we cannot buy item mall's items, we cannot spin the loot wheel, we cannot activate Pms...

We can still log on forum and buy AP though.. Please check if there is something wrong with Singapore's connectivity.

It has been a month's plus and we couldnt fix the problem Approached a GS but he cant help us much.

my email is removed

Please help.

btw our connection is "Singnet & Starhub" both cant work.

and we try using Firefox, internet explorer and even google chrome.

Cant log in to shaiya home page..

is there anything GM can do?

Please fix this problem with the new website