Author Message

terrymayes

Rank 0
terrymayes
Joined
01 Feb 2010
Posts
27
Location
United States
PostedApr 15, 2010 2:07 am   Last edited by terrymayes on Apr 15, 2010 2:12 am. Edited 1 time in total

Creepy effect of lv 50 yellow 2h axe+9

tiny skulls
Advertisement

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
Joined
25 Dec 2007
Posts
7499
Location
Henderson United States
PostedApr 15, 2010 2:08 am
Uh, you sure that's the right axe? How do you have the level 60 Yellow 2-h Axe on at level 57?

gunotman

Rank 2
Joined
26 Jul 2007
Posts
486
Location
Canada
PostedApr 15, 2010 2:49 am
Persiangato wrote:
Uh, you sure that's the right axe? How do you have the level 60 Yellow 2-h Axe on at level 57?  


...thats the lvl 50 axe...
this thread has a pic of the lvl 60 axe:
http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=707855

also its not fair how the 2h yellows get orbs and other cool effects. 1h effects sucks.

dinozord (assassin, siropas)

TiffanyChow

Rank 3
Joined
04 Jun 2009
Posts
892
Location
United States
PostedApr 15, 2010 3:29 pm
skulls only pops up when you have 4 or more darkness stones stoned onto a +9 weapon.



Pic from JPWiki

gunotman

Rank 2
Joined
26 Jul 2007
Posts
486
Location
Canada
PostedApr 15, 2010 8:55 pm
TiffanyChow wrote:
skulls only pops up when you have 4 or more darkness stones stoned onto a +9 weapon.



Pic from JPWiki  


o.o i didnt know that. do you know the effects of other stones? those skulls are sick, too bad the stone stats sucks.

dinozord (assassin, siropas)

juliens6

Rank 3
juliens6
Joined
04 Dec 2007
Posts
899
Location
San Diego United States
PostedApr 15, 2010 9:00 pm
gunotman wrote:
TiffanyChow wrote:
skulls only pops up when you have 4 or more darkness stones stoned onto a +9 weapon.



Pic from JPWiki  


o.o i didnt know that. do you know the effects of other stones? those skulls are sick, too bad the stone stats sucks.  


Well this doesn't show them all but it shows a few: http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?p=4922497#4922497

TiffanyChow

Rank 3
Joined
04 Jun 2009
Posts
892
Location
United States
PostedApr 15, 2010 9:31 pm

caseyd135494

Rank 0
caseyd135494
Joined
19 Apr 2010
Posts
7
Location
ohio United States
PostedApr 22, 2010 6:58 pm
thats pretty b.a lookin

<a>Photobucket</a>

Firai

Rank 1
Firai
Joined
14 Nov 2008
Posts
271
Location
Michael Jordan
PostedApr 29, 2010 5:57 am

Re: Creepy effect of lv 50 yellow 2h axe+9

tiny skulls
terrymayes wrote:
 

awesomesauce!

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: