LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedApr 12, 2010 11:48 pm   Last edited by LadyLanaee on Jul 04, 2010 12:04 pm. Edited 19 times in total

Signatures by Lanaee :)

Free!
Signatures by Lanaee

Introduction

Haii! :)
The name's Lana and I make sigs! You may see me hanging around Teos somewhere on EmpressLanaee or Ladylanaee. Feel free to shoot me a pm and say hello!^^

UPDATE! 7/4/2010 I will no longer be using this thread to take sig requests. If you request here...you will most likely not receive a reply or a sig. I have quit shaiya so that I can focus more on school, family and friends :) If you need me, contact me via my profile, skype: amanda.lanae or aim: omygoshgirl16. Please state who you are and where you found me :)

UPDATE! I've decided to allow people to request sigs again^^ Just be warned, I'm still away at summer camp but I have internet access! All sigs I make will depend on my work load and what is going on because I'm required to attend a lot of events and stuff while I'm here. But I miss making sigs, so I want some requests! lol

NOTE:Since I will be gone all summer starting May 28th, I will no longer be able to make signature as often. You're welcome to request, but I can't guarantee that it will get done in a timely manner. I will be back in business come August (not sure how the forums will be faring then o.o). I will update you as much as possible on if I'll be able to make anything, but I know that laptops are kind of a no no, so I'm doubting I'll be able to get on much. I will complete all requests thus far and I MIGHT take a few before I leave...but I don't want to stress myself as I finish up finals and pack to leave.
Thanks for understanding! <3 I'll see you all when I get back! :)

Before you scroll down, please read these notes:

• The Signatures in my gallery were specifically made for certain AGE members. Please do not take/use them without my written permission.

• All Signatures are free! (But all KARMA, donations and gifts are welcome hehe :P )

• I send PMs to keep you updated. Please make sure that your account is set to accept PMs from me.

• If you do not respond to my PMs within 5 days or I see that you have not logged in in 5+ days, I will be inclined to delete your signature from my Photobucket album. If you have a valid reason for your inability to log in, I WILL have it saved on my computer. I will re-upload it and send you a new link.

• DO NOT HESITATE to request that I edit, change, or restart your sig. The final product is something I want YOU to be happy with, so editing or restarting is no problem for me. :)

• If you DO NOT get a PM from me in less than one week after you have replied to this thread, please PM me. It could be that I just have not checked my email or am swamped with homework and work.

• For other information (such as a Signature Rotator, character bars or how to display more than one Signature at a time), please visit my Signature Guide.

• Don't forget to give me Karma!

Special Thanks to:

Pharwynd for teaching me new things in Gimp and pushing me to try new things. She has inspired a lot of my creativity and forced me out of my silly "phases." I'm not sure what kind of an artist I'd be without her. <3
Nouman for being my personal pass/no pass siggy inspector and encourager. You've really helped me to feel confident in my abilities. Thanks for putting up with the long nights on Skype as I whined and groaned about my lack of creativity and my temper tantrums. lol XD <33333
To Everyone I've ever made a sig for, thanks for wearing them proudly! <3

Gallery
You can also visit my Deviant Art Gallery here or check out my Signature Time Line to see a complete gallery of the "good, bad and the ugly" signatures of my past and present. :P

The Signatures in my gallery were specifically made for certain AGE members. Please do not rip them or use them without my written permission.

Requesting a Signature:

Reply to this thread or PM me. Please COPY and PASTE this template into your post/message and fill it in with your answers. :)

1. Image or type of Character Class/Gender (If none of these apply, just tell me what kind of photo you'd like on it):
2. Color Scheme/Theme:
3. Any Text you want on it:
4. Other (please explain in full detail, can be left blank):

Subject to change at my disposal

Didn't find the style you were looking for? Check out the artwork by my guildies! <3

Pharwynd
PrincessTrin

<br> Check out my DeviantArt page!
Advertisement

xmsingerx

Rank 1
xmsingerx
PostedApr 16, 2010 5:57 pm
1. Male Mage
2. Open to however you'd like to design
3. Toon Name: SHAZAM- / The Great Brotherhood / "catchy phrase here if u come up with one"
4. Just make it look uber! Your previous work is AWESOME. Probably some of the best I've seen ever on all the forums I'm on!

<3

wv1ps2boy1

Rank 0
wv1ps2boy1
PostedApr 16, 2010 7:19 pm
1. Image or type of Fighter / Male (If none of these apply, just tell me what kind of photo you'd like on it):
2. Color Scheme/Theme: Anything you want Very Happy
3. Any Text you want on it: Wv1ps2boy1, -CATACLYSM-,
4. Other (please explain in full detail, can be left blank): Any thing you want

LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedApr 16, 2010 9:00 pm
Hey guys^^ I wrote you both down on my list. I have a few projects i'm working on atm so yours will be up next^^

@ xmsingerx:
Ty for the compliment^^ <3
I'll get to work on your siggy asap. Smile

@ wv1ps2boy1:
I got ya^^ I'll start it as soon as I can Smile

shiam96

Rank 0
shiam96
PostedApr 16, 2010 10:29 pm   Last edited by shiam96 on Apr 17, 2010 12:45 am. Edited 1 time in total
Very Happy I love your work. Amazing sigs, great job!

I would love to have a siggy made by you =)

1. Image or type of Character Class/Gender (If none of these apply, just tell me what kind of photo you'd like on it): Female Mage
2. Color Scheme/Theme: Dark/cool colors
3. Any Text you want on it: -shiam- ; Celestial Legion
4. Other (please explain in full detail, can be left blank): [Phrase]: You may be a sinner but your innocence is mine.

That's about it Smile <3

VampyVicious

Rank 0
VampyVicious
PostedApr 17, 2010 12:37 am
1. Image or type of Character Class/Gender (If none of these apply, just tell me what kind of photo you'd like on it): female assasin
2. Color Scheme/Theme: red/dark colors
3. Any Text you want on it: Vampy.Bites / Vengeance
4. Other (please explain in full detail, can be left blank): The light will never prevail
^^ plz n ty

LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedApr 17, 2010 1:23 am
Oh wow! lol I leave the comp for a while and come back to two more requests! Sweet! lol

@ shiam96:
Ty! <33
Added you to my list! Expect a pm within the next week^^

@ VampyVicious:
Added you to my list!^^ Expect a pm sometime this week. Smile

<33

Edit:
this week meaning from the day you requested to 7 days later. (lol hope that makes sense XD )

Jack6the6Ripper

Rank 0
Jack6the6Ripper
PostedApr 19, 2010 1:00 am
1. Female Archer preferably, or a mage Surprised
2. Anything Very Happy
3. Aurenfae ; TheBloodGuard
4. Just be creative ^^

Very Nice work by the way

LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedApr 20, 2010 12:15 pm
Jack6the6Ripper wrote:
2. Anything Very Happy
4. Just be creative ^^

Added you to my list^^ I just started working on xmsingerx and wv1ps2boy1's, so I'll probably get to yours this coming weekend. I plan to start shiam96 and VampyVicious's thursday or friday. Smile

Jack6the6Ripper

Rank 0
Jack6the6Ripper
PostedApr 21, 2010 1:26 am
LadyLanaee wrote:
Jack6the6Ripper wrote:
2. Anything Very Happy
4. Just be creative ^^

Added you to my list^^ I just started working on xmsingerx and wv1ps2boy1's, so I'll probably get to yours this coming weekend. I plan to start shiam96 and VampyVicious's thursday or friday. Smile  

Yay thank you =D