Aeria.Fenryr

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Fenryr
PostedApr 12, 2010 9:33 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Fenryr on Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Patch Notes- April 12, 2010

Servers Are Up!
Greetings,

Only minor changes this week.

Please refer to THIS POST for updates regarding fraudulent activity.

Game Content

• Magic Alchemy Clay, Enchanted Backpack, Ultimate Experience Charm, and Fortification Clover were added back into the in-game item mall.

Sprite Alchemy

• Alchemy Rewards were not modified this week.
  • For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE

Advertisement

Fichina

Rank 3
Fichina
PostedApr 12, 2010 9:37 pm
So since your re-adding the items to the mall I'm assuming limiting them didn't really do anything useful to help the problem. I'm not shocked, we don't even have much of a in game item mall nowadays as we have a item mall storage screen.

But jeeze even less changed this week than weeks that have been called changeless. So much for those increased alch odds.

cluskey1

Rank 3
cluskey1
PostedApr 12, 2010 9:41 pm
that all we got?

meh..was looking forward to something new Sad

ah well i just have to be patient ^^

NeroHaven

Rank 3
NeroHaven
PostedApr 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Re: Patch Notes- April 12, 2010

Servers Are Up!
Aeria.Fenryr wrote:

[*]Alchemy Rewards were not modified this week.  
Not cool. I was assuming that since the price was changed back, the old system would be back, where it's possible to at least get a shot at r5 without being crazy lucky. That, and alchemy was especially useless this week.

Economist_X

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Economist_X
PostedApr 12, 2010 9:47 pm
Aeria.Fenryr wrote:
Yes as was explained in the thread about the price increase, the odds for M-Clay will be changing. This cannot be done until new Rewards are added into the game though.  

I take it to mean that since for some entirely unknown reason you didn't update the horribly bland mclay tables that rates didn't go up either?

I say this because out of 10 mclays, I failed to get to r2 3, failed to hit r3 3 times, failed to hit r4 4 times(and considering there's only one thing in r3 worth keeping and absolutely zero things in r4 I didn't keep a single thing, obviously). So it's pretty apparent that rates haven't gone up at all.

Thanks though, it seems that other than Thursday night, Saturday for a few hours and Sunday afternoon I have zero reason to even log on this week. Way to keep the game interesting with the few resources you have Fenryr.

iprophet

Rank 2
PostedApr 12, 2010 10:03 pm
so does this mean rates are still the same or?

jinkoneko

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2010 10:07 pm
that settles that then this games jus goin more and more downhill with this host time to find a new game...

iprophet

Rank 2
PostedApr 12, 2010 10:10 pm
jinkoneko wrote:
that settles that then this games jus goin more and more downhill with this host time to find a new game...  

pretty much let me know when you find a new one via pm i will probably join.. or just go back to WoW

since it seems we're basically walking $$ to them atm.

and lol @ changing mclay prices and STILL not changing the rates.. rofl thanks fenny.

Luvstosmooch

Rank 1
Luvstosmooch
PostedApr 12, 2010 10:12 pm
Guys come on give them a break.... it takes at least 3 hours for a normal person to change nothing

Luvstosmooch: IARENOHAXORQQ Thank you Mica for the awesome sig! <3

ShoutboxTroll

Rank 0
ShoutboxTroll
PostedApr 12, 2010 10:15 pm
Just go back to WoW.
At least Blizzard tries to appeal to the crowd rather than mooching money for a short-term gain.