bdonandk1m

Rank 0
bdonandk1m
PostedFeb 08, 2008 10:59 am

Great Build for Archer/Hunters (Normal Mode)

(Tested By Me Several Times)
Ok you all know the common build for archer is more luc than anything.
Well i decided to inform all Normal Mode Characters that luc isnt the most important thing to them. You see you get more results out of luc when you hit hard mode since you get more stat points and all.

So for Normal mode chars you need to blend the two Str and Luc.

This build worked for me and got me MANY kills in pvp and made mobbing ALOT easier.

Ok heres the Build:
For Even Levels: 3 Str and 2 Luc
For Odd Levels: 4 Luc and 1 Str

Plus i found that the Javelin/Crossbow is way more effective PvP wise. You can use regular bow for mobbing and Javelin/Crossbow for Pvp. Just my opinion on that one.

That evens out the ballance of the two. It gives you a good amount of Luc and Str. Go with that build and you'll do just fine! Very Happy

Give feedback on what you think and how you felt with that build.

Abandoned broken and bleeding, A feast for their eyes a spectacle, A murder of the forsaken, A scapegoat for their suffering...
Advertisement

Stof25

Rank 1
PostedFeb 08, 2008 11:12 am
You build is just a fancy an more difficult way to do a 3 Luc/2 Str build.

bdonandk1m

Rank 0
bdonandk1m
PostedFeb 08, 2008 11:16 am
Stof25 wrote:
You build is just a fancy an more difficult way to do a 3 Luc/2 Str build.  

dont knock it till you've tried it man. ive done both builds separately and they both had different and very dull results. but when i put the two together it came out better than i thought.

All im saying is just try it and you'll see what i mean

Abandoned broken and bleeding, A feast for their eyes a spectacle, A murder of the forsaken, A scapegoat for their suffering...

Stof25

Rank 1
PostedFeb 08, 2008 12:47 pm
I don't knock it. I just remarked that instead of doing a build with different stat progression on odd and even levels, you can instead do a 3 Luc/2 Str build Smile

As for that one, no Dex looks like something difficult to get working. Isn't it too hard to kill things until you get enouth Luc to crit very often? Did you try it against yellow or above monsters?

Dampire_

Rank 2
Dampire_
PostedFeb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
what lvl are you currently and what are you total numbers? (dont forget your + to numbers in there)

I have a lvl 30 4 str 1 dex build who kills faster than, on average, than a luck build hard lvl 28, and the 2str 2dex 1 luck build same lvl PVE.

I have not tested it against the 3str 2 dex build.

In PVP you are still strong as you deal your most common crit damage every hit without criting.
When you do crit however the numbers are higher on average than a luck build hard lvl 28 (at your lvl of 30).

Most of the crits I get at range are 350 to 490, I also get 560s and rarely 670's (note crit % is 13 so far with this build non buffed)
When playing side by side with a lvl 28 hard archer luc build I criting at the same time as their build 90% of the time, which is odd I know. Their crits were consistanty lower than mine, and their base damage was lower by about 90 or more points on the same mob.

We had the same bow (+15 to dex + 20 luc), same armor.

My build numbers.

STR 126 + 3 (ammy) = 129

DEX 39 + 15 (bow) = 54

Luc 42 + 23 (bow/ammy) = 65

Rec 10 + 3 (ring) = 13

INT 7 + 3 (ring) = 10

WIS 10

ATK 225 - 246

MAG 82-103

DEF 37

RES 34