vmindcontrol

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2010 10:33 am

Hackers made me lose every thing

Come you really wanna come
IT all started as i made my account...i played till i reached 1st class sargeant (I know i spelled it wrong) i made friends...joind a clan(and got out) but what ruind the game for me is HACKERS ('Evil or Very Mad'); they made me lose my kill ratio it was 5.14 for gods sake now its 0.98 ('Sad'); am even dead more than i have killed by 102 pts. but whats really annoying me is that i even glitched and even tried to hack (hope i dont get banned 4 it)...(i glitch with my friends but not in every game)...(so please no bann GM('Very Happy'); ) but the question is why do we hack guys (WHY) i admit i tried to hack once but i didnt... hacking ruins the game so why not play fair i know glitching is not allowed but i only do it with my friends('Very Happy'); so mostly my dream is that ppl play fair and do not hack(didnt say do not glitch ..but not all the time..and not with every 1 just friends) ('Smile'); i know a couple of hacks i saw a dude do em there is one 4 jumping and another for invulnearability (known as god mode) i even saw some 1 like that i head shot him with my sniper and he still have 200 hp (and no he wasnt a high lvl and does not have a back pack..tatto..any thing that boosts hp) so ppl...gm's...gs's help us to beat hacking (uh and that game guard isn't good enough ) so help us beat hacking guys i know its a long topic (but pls read it) ('Surprised');
Advertisement

gabriel1989

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2010 3:15 am

oh... the wow...
Theres so much... win in this, i don't even know where to start *o*

Evilbleachman

Rank 3
Evilbleachman
PostedApr 12, 2010 3:22 am
You accidently posted your topic in the wrong forum. A suggestion would be General Discussion as you are not really reporting anyone in your post. There you will have better chances at discussing your issue with others.

Otherwise if you know who hacked you, you could also post a report post here. Follow it up with a RT to Contact Us and you are good to go.

Resigned~

EndShot

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2010 4:13 am
People hack because it's a game.

Almost everyone who hacks in the first place isn't smart enough to create a hack, probably only half of them even understand how they work.

I'll explain how the cycle starts.

A > Someone sees that a game is easy to hack so they can profit, thus they make hacks and sell them (Go to C)

B > Someone who actually has the knowledge of how to make hacks enjoys the game but sucks at it so they make hacks, and eventually their friends get them, and their friends get them, and then they're leaked on to a public forum (Go to C)

C > the game gets ruined and is no fun because it's full of hackers who for some reason find enjoyment in killing somebody before the person has a chance to react.

frustrum

Rank 0
frustrum
PostedApr 12, 2010 4:23 am

lol

this is just too funny, a hacker complaining about hackers, oh did i forget to mention he uses glitches too.
if this were a genuine non hacking player (like i am) i could feel sympathy for him, but instead im calling for a ban from his own admission to hacking.
hackers and glitchers destroy this game for the genuine players who have taken the time to develop the skills to be amongst the top players in the game. I know why hackers hack, its so they can say "look at me im soo leet i just pwned you" when in fact it's a computer getting all their kills.
Those with aimbots who dont know how to use them get all headshot kills and its painfully obvious, for example i saw a player with the most inaccurtate gun in the game getting all headshot kills with 1 bullet.
those with wallhacks are harder to spot unless youre running wallhack yourself, they always claim "lucky nade" or "random nade" but when they slip up you can tell because they will come round a corner (for example) and headshot you in a split second, which usually means that they can see you coming (happens wether you are crouched or standing) and i dont care what people say nobodys reactions and aiming are that fast (and no not even the famous "F4tal1ty" was that fast).
and of course when you call out these hackers their standard response is "noob" if they are being polite. Personally ive been called far worse some of which is have screenshots of some of wich i dont.

what the game needs is people employed (or volunteered) to police the servers, or respond to hacker claims during the game itself, they can observe the alledged hacker and if proven kick them from the game (your new voting system WILL be abused) ofcourse they will have to have the tools to record demos to justify their kicking of players, and also have developer tools so they can enter dev commands (render triedges for example) and have the ability to enter any server/game even if full.

you are never going to completely eradicate hackers from a game, its part of the human condition to be the best (by any means possible) but what you can do is take active measures to make it as difficult as possible for them to hack for any length of time on your servers. and whilst it takes so little time to make and create new accounts for banned players (ever thought of banning by MAC address instead of IP, that way no matter how many re-registrations they do they would have to physically change thier modem or router to gain access again) you might be able to get to the stage where they spend more time making new accounts than playing the game, it then becomes a futile excersise for them so they go and hack another game where its not so much of a pain for them.

___XKarnageX_

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2010 5:19 am
Words cannot describe the lulz this ensued
Edit: nobody can possibly be this Brilliant. He probably trollin

XRedThunderX

Rank 5
XRedThunderX
PostedApr 12, 2010 5:51 am
___XKarnageX_ wrote:
Words cannot describe the lulz this ensued
Edit: nobody can possibly be this Brilliant. He probably trollin  

I think he's quite serious... <.<

Red.

hikemant2

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2010 8:15 am
Lmfao this is so win

vmindcontrol

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2010 8:50 am
look frust i said i only glitch with friends u bleeding embecel and 2nd am not a hacker but the proof to(that u r a hacker )is that ur first thought is I AM HACKER and i admit i tried to hack once(2 weeks ago) and i REPEAT i only glitch with friends

and am not Brilliant kamage... and u r right in 1 thing (frust) they should hack a place where its not so much pain 4 them

vmindcontrol

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2010 8:55 am
ohh and thx RED 4 saying and reminding them that I AM SERIOUS ('Mad');