PostedAug 21, 2010 12:14 am
waiting for confirmation
Advertisement

RoyMer

Rank 0
RoyMer
PostedAug 21, 2010 2:28 am

I got accepted

I got accepted but didnt get unlimited aeria points , what do i have to do?

Certik

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2010 2:58 am

:)
I'm waiting for accepting. Smile

bamfsEnnui

Rank 1
bamfsEnnui
PostedAug 26, 2010 9:44 am

Re: I got accepted

bamfsEnnui

Rank 1
bamfsEnnui
PostedAug 26, 2010 9:52 am
Edit: sorry, this was supposed to be in the above post.

RoyMer wrote:
I got accepted but didnt get unlimited aeria points , what do i have to do?  

Go to the Spread Team Aeria FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=320859561633 and look at the discussion board. It has all of the different things you can do to get AP. Also, check out the SpreadAeria Blog http://spreadaeria.wordpress.com/ .

Things I have done include making a blog (which I totally need to update), making Squidoo Lenses that talk about gaming and include links to Aeria, and making posts on game forums (they even provide links to the ones they want hype on) that promote Aeria.

Do's:
Read and join in as many ways listed as you want to!

Follow the guidelines for submission. If you need to include a link they provide, do so. If it needs to be a certain length, make sure it is.

Be creative, talk about whatever different Aeria games you would like to. (I have learned about games I have not yet played but am now interested in since joining the team.)

Keep The SpreadAeria Blog bookmarked. Also, put webmaster@play-ninja.com in your contacts list in your email so you can send in links to your submissions.

Check the Spread Team Aeria Facebook Page's discussion posts frequently, sometimes weekend events worth hundreds of AP occur and you have only a few days to get your entry in.

Check out the work of other team members. Give them Thumbs Up and support their work to make it more prominent so that searches will pull it up and help the whole project.

Don'ts:
Don't write spam. Your submissions are checked, don't be a tool. Spam and being ridiculous not only makes you look like a fool, it also upsets the sites that you contribute to hurting the rest of the team if they complain to Aeria and we can no longer contribute there.

Don't copy other's work. Your contributions rarely need to be longer than 50 words or so. Surely you can write your own.

Don't expect the points to show up instantly. The team needs to check and verify contributions. Once you have submitted URLs, wait patiently, you will receive an email verifying that your work has been approved (or telling you how it should be fixed in order to receive AP for it.) along with a predicted time by which the AP will be credited to your account.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!

DarkMode705

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Have Fun Play Aeria Games

DarkMode wrote:
AeriaGamesRule Very Happy .  

Mr.ChenMing

Rank 0
Mr.ChenMing
PostedAug 26, 2010 6:35 pm
i'm applied, hope get accept!