TassadarMajere

Rank 4
TassadarMajere
PostedApr 05, 2010 3:35 pm

My investigation

This is purely fictional lol
Amist a cool spring night, a lone shadow figure in a trench coat sits on a park bench. He’s been checking the watch on his wrist every 5 minutes, impatiently waiting for someone. After a bit time has elapsed a another figure caddied in a grey suit approaches. The one in the trench coat ask “would you followed?” The second figure replied with a firm “No”. The first figure hands out a thick manila envelope, the man in the gray suit accepts and places it in his left breast pocket. “Here is the details you asked about, you are aware you have never seen me or met me before?” the first figure nods.

They depart in silent no exchange of pleasantry or good byes in the opposing direction. I followed the first figure staying out of sight. He walked with a brisk pace as if on a schedule. I followed for 2 city blocks. He turned right into dark alleyway. There an unmarked Cadillac awaited his arrival. “To headquarter” he announced “and use the local route”.
The vehicle left out the alley and headed north. I manage to obtain a plate number of 3LIT3. A quick pace I rushed back to the precinct, puzzled to what was the content that the strange man gathered. I ran a search for the plate and to my amazement it registered under Aeria Game and Entertainment. “Why would AGE be meeting someone in the dead of night?” I ponder this a bit.

I investigated and found that AGE is control by a large company called AERIA . Odd I was under the impression that AGE was established as a US based company. I dove in further and found that the community in general is largely upset at Age for services render. I reviewed the complaints and to my amazement that the many of the complaints are unfounded. Puzzled as to where these complaint originated I started my search. It seems AGE has provided new and current updates that is different than those in other countries.

After a few hours of reading, I called it a night. The next day I asked a colleague to run a search on anything odd about AGE as I continue my investigation. In the afternoon, he returned with a document about AGE income and community report. It was not surprising that AGE’s income increased exponentially from last year. What was surprising was that the amount of active accounts has shrink. “How is this possible” I asked Wendy a beautiful woman in her mid twenties. “It your file, you figure it out” she mocks me.

My eyes lingered on her as she leaves. After a brief moment I resume my work and …… to be continue

Advertisement

TassadarMajere

Rank 4
TassadarMajere
PostedApr 19, 2010 10:46 am
…..continued…..
As I resume my work into the case, something odd stuck me. A few of the GS that once supported AGE in it’s entirely and turned on AGE. This might be a good opportunity to gather information. I approached former GS AthenaMarie to inquiry about her position within AGE. Alas she could not comment on her position. I inquired about the secret forum in which only AGE person are privileged. Again she denied any knowledge on grounds that there may or may not be such a forum.
My curiousity into this case may be more than I could handle. I attempted to enlist the help of GM Tactic , who is a strong advocate for the community. However, I am lead to believe that Tactic is a double agent working both sides for personal gains. I have found that he has secretly been developing aweapon of power. However the details are vague as to the exact nature of such a weapon. I also uncovered a secret about Tactic that was hidde from the community. It appears that AGE discovered that Tactic started to take actions against the community already. In his last Monster Maddness event, it was reported from an unconfirmed source, that to prevent the community from obtaining the necessary armaments to rally against AGE, he dispatched over 100 kimuruma. It was an effective means to crush the community thru the use of lag.

GM Tactic was not the only one I was reviewing. I looked into GM Jecca as well. Jecca seems to be the spokesperson for AGE. It seems AGE was conducting a test using players in the community most notably 2 GS. It seems AGE was testing the transferring of powerful toons within AGE server. However, this was never confirmed, and the toons were never founded. There never was a GS Abuse. AGE claims this was not possible. Also they have recently change the setting in the Shoutbox. I recently performed a test and notice that with the way shoutbox rearranges posting. One could theoretically misinterpret the meaning one states. I researched into Jecca’s profile and found ……to be continued…..