raknon

Rank 4
raknon
PostedJul 15, 2010 5:57 pm
jp42021 wrote:
welll http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coon+ape
the word coon and ape in rasical uses >.>
and this was gravedug ><
should be locked and/or have the pointless post removed about the 'racist' in his name
if AGE didnt want him to change his name then they dont find it racist leave it as tht  

you know that more often than not someone has to report something as this before action will be take

</embed> embed is under 50 kb >.>
Advertisement

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedJul 15, 2010 7:09 pm
raknon wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
and this was gravedug ><
should be locked and/or have the pointless post removed about the 'racist' in his name
if AGE didnt want him to change his name then they dont find it racist leave it as tht  

you know that more often than not someone has to report something as this before action will be take  

ur gna report him so they might change his name oO
its not worht the time honestly
jst leave it alone is best

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

raknon

Rank 4
raknon
PostedJul 15, 2010 7:36 pm
jp42021 wrote:
raknon wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
and this was gravedug ><

o: im not gonna report him i just really surprised by how given the fact that there quite a few um "sensitive" people around these parts that i thought someone would have reported him by now

CoonApe

Rank 0
CoonApe
PostedJul 15, 2010 7:53 pm
raknon wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
raknon wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
and this was gravedug ><

o: im not gonna report him i just really surprised by how given the fact that there quite a few um "sensitive" people around these parts that i thought someone would have reported him by now  

This is coming from the guy with the racist songs of chinese and korean people. Plus the signature of a guy beating up a girl

Thanks to infam0us for sig!

guitarzlover

Rank 3
guitarzlover
PostedJul 15, 2010 8:18 pm
ok now i see the racisme in it lol

I don't do things like a boss, i do them like Chuck Norris

raknon

Rank 4
raknon
PostedJul 15, 2010 8:58 pm
CoonApe wrote:
raknon wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
raknon wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
and this was gravedug ><

This is coming from the guy with the racist songs of chinese and korean people. Plus the signature of a guy beating up a girl  

um ok those are just jokes it clearly states that in at least in one of the videos which are both by the same guy. and along my signature is also meant as a stupid immature joke also the signature involved anime characters and last time i checked drawings have in way any real rights or even emotions. im sorry you cant take a joke and also for the stupid fact that you cant tell fact from fiction and also why are you getting so defensive about it i am not doing or was going to do anything to you in any way i have not insulted you or demeaned you yet you call me on idiot on my profile page come on dude

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedJul 15, 2010 9:18 pm
raknon wrote:
CoonApe wrote:
raknon wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
raknon wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
and this was gravedug ><

um ok those are just jokes it clearly states that in at least in one of the videos which are both by the same guy. and along my signature is also meant as a stupid immature joke also the signature involved anime characters and last time i checked drawings have in way any real rights or even emotions. im sorry you cant take a joke and also for the stupid fact that you cant tell fact from fiction and also why are you getting so defensive about it i am not doing or was going to do anything to you in any way i have not insulted you or demeaned you yet you call me on idiot on my profile page come on dude

i hope someone aint really do tht to their cat XD
and jst let this post die
or else

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

guitarzlover

Rank 3
guitarzlover
PostedJul 16, 2010 1:17 am
btw for all u (how did the guy above say) "sensitave ppl" if no1 whined about racisme or a gave a crap what ppl called them it would make everyone's lives so much simpler 0.0
just sayin

also isnt this waaaaaaaaay off topic lol

guitarzlover

Rank 3
guitarzlover
PostedJul 16, 2010 1:52 am
2. There will be no discussion based on a national, political, religious, sexual or ethnic nature.
yeah uuuuhhh ^ we should stop due to rule numba 2