CoonApe

Rank 0
CoonApe
PostedMar 26, 2010 10:21 am

The Origin of Beserk#2

His mission
Recap: Claude Sillings remembers his life and day before he became a wolf. Dr. Peroe Paine tells them of their various attempts to make a werewolf.

The small brown skinned looked at me with eyes that seemed to peirce the soul. His browns eyes flashed yellow like a dogs various times. It was like standing above a fathomless depth just to be sucked into. His stare was a knife that peeled my soul away like the layers of a onion learning all he could about it. I flinched leaning my head to the right out of his stare. He smiled.
"My subject Claude Sillings you are gonna be turned loose on a town Mexico, terriosts are hiding weapons with enough firepower to destroy small countries. America the neighboring country hasn't got complete wind of it yet. You are gonna infiltrate the ruins, kill the terroists, and rendevous at a dock where we will pick you up. I'm gonna send you at in a couple hours. Sorry for the late warning but its important that this is remains low key. Go pack and be ready."
As i turned around placing my hand on the door when he coughed. Turning around I saw him standing up looking at me with a small parcel in his hand. It was about the size of a small box.
"Take this Claude, when the time comes you willl know what to do with it."

I was running as a wolf on all fours the shipyard was busy with whistles and sirens sending police and many other people out to get me. The raining mist wetted my fur clamping it to my huge canine frame, giving me a horrifying skeletal look. I was crouched behind two boxes, laying in wait for them to pass. The cold mist allowed me to see my breath. My yellow eyes shoon like a lighthouse beaming outwards like a light behind glass. Lightning cracked the skies and waves ran up the coast as if the earthmother herself was out to get me. I bolted across the lane scaring the many coast gaurds sending sparks flying up from bullets.
"STOP men! It was a dang dog, continue searching for the intruder."
They would never find him. They're looking for a man not a wolf. And hopefully they never find me, he thought. Cause if they did, he'd have to kill them on principle.
I ran with god speed finally before paying cash to book a motel room within a couple miles of the ruins. Then i dreamed a dream red in tooth in claw, with deciet, a vendetta, and finally retribution. To bad it was the future in dream form

So how was number two? We are just getting into the action so hold on tight and pay attention. AND leave a friggin comment or two, i try to reply to all comments

Thanks to infam0us for sig!
Advertisement

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2010 7:57 pm
good storyline continuation and attention to detail, I really like it. Can't wait for next part to be posted.

CoonApe

Rank 0
CoonApe
PostedApr 22, 2010 5:07 pm
while thank u

Furiousity

Rank 0
PostedJul 14, 2010 11:07 am
Your name 'CoonApe' is highly racist.

raknon

Rank 4
raknon
PostedJul 15, 2010 12:37 am
CoonApe wrote:
while thank u  

how do you still have that name?

</embed> embed is under 50 kb >.>

CoonApe

Rank 0
CoonApe
PostedJul 15, 2010 1:05 am
raknon wrote:
CoonApe wrote:
while thank u  

My name had no racial intentions actually whatsoever. I just took two favorite animals and i would have changed it but i had games on this account. I didn't realize it sounded racist till later so sorry no offense. If it means anything i'm *****. Or partially.

Furiousity

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2010 2:17 am
CoonApe wrote:
raknon wrote:
CoonApe wrote:
while thank u  

My name had no racial intentions actually whatsoever. I just took two favorite animals and i would have changed it but i had games on this account. I didn't realize it sounded racist till later so sorry no offense. If it means anything i'm *****. Or partially.  

Wait, so your a ***** person who hates african americans?

jeffreysdabomb

Rank 3
jeffreysdabomb
PostedJul 15, 2010 4:31 am
Furiousity wrote:
CoonApe wrote:
raknon wrote:
CoonApe wrote:
while thank u  

Wait, so your a ***** person who hates african americans?  

i have no idea what his name means.
does anyone want to explain to me?

guitarzlover

Rank 3
guitarzlover
PostedJul 15, 2010 5:38 pm
lol yeah ive never heard that before some1 explain.

I don't do things like a boss, i do them like Chuck Norris

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedJul 15, 2010 5:48 pm
welll http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coon+ape
the word coon and ape in rasical uses >.>
and this was gravedug ><
should be locked and/or have the pointless post removed about the 'racist' in his name
if AGE didnt want him to change his name then they dont find it racist leave it as tht

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100