Foxtail

Rank 0
Foxtail
PostedFeb 03, 2008 12:32 am

Attack Range

How far?
I was reading some PvP complaints about how they get ganked by hunters. (heh, heh) The thread suggested that the mages get taken out before they can get close enough to cast spells.

I know mages have a 24 m range for their spells. What is the attack range for hunters?

Advertisement

Taniniver

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2008 7:00 pm
They should increase the range to 50 meters ^^ for bows then were really sniping, isn't that what bows were made for?

"Lies are like children: they are hard work, but its worth it because the future depends on them." <br><br>

alazyguy

Rank 3
PostedFeb 13, 2008 7:01 pm
Increase range to 50? I vote for decrease damage by 75% then. Razz

135hughajw

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2008 6:10 am
Bows increase in power on the down arc of there trajectory.. so if u want to go down that route..

each bo has optimum range and can shoot x beyond it but in either direction looses power ^_^.. would also make for some cool skills like high arc shot 4x power increase but -60% chance to hit and ignores some armours like plate and cloth, but power reduction to 50% gainst scale mesh and chain.

Anyway, yeah the bows in shaiya all act like compound crossbows, flat trajectory, with a optimum power point, but u cant target out of this optimum point o.O, if they did increase the range it would be with a power reduction imo.