11%61 Votes
1 (Terrible)
40%210 Votes
Total Votes :: 524 Votes

777jackpot777

Rank 1
777jackpot777
PostedMar 24, 2010 5:31 pm
well Last Chaos is hosted other places, and on Maylasia, its 20x worse, economy sucks, lvling, sux, severs, sux

</embed>
Advertisement

riceisgood

Rank 0
riceisgood
PostedMar 24, 2010 5:33 pm
In my experience so far (2 weeks w/ grand fantasia) its been excellent. However, i understand that many people are very very upset about the last few events that have happened. I feel that some sort of fix was necessary. This must have been a hard decision for the GMs and Aeria because depending on their decision, they would loose a certain amount of customers. In the end, you resorted to a rollback, which i do not completely agree with, but i also understand that GMs don't have that much power to change very many things in this game. I feel that it is sometimes frustrating, but i have experienced much worse customer service.

Keep up the work

cenic5

Rank 5
PostedMar 24, 2010 5:41 pm
(this feedback is for Grand Fantasia)

I voted a 2

The rollback response to the m-alch dragon disaster was an unfortunate necessity, but it shouldn't have been a necessity in the first place.
Lately there's been an outcry of concern among players that the GF staff is not managing the in-game economy (through promotions, m-alch, fortune bags) as well as they should. Despite assuring players that their (reasonable) opinions will be heard in the Item Mall Feedback thread, the staff doesn't seem to be taking the MOST reasonable and intelligent suggestions to heart at all. This is making players feel like the staff doesn't care about their input or the in-game economy/long-term success of the game.
At GF's release I was very impressed with how involved the staff was with the community. Please work on returning to that level of involvement.

exile114

Rank 0
exile114
PostedMar 24, 2010 6:09 pm   Last edited by exile114 on Mar 24, 2010 6:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total

i vote not so good

reason is for only one case Sad 3 days loss of rune on shaiya

sad feedback also of what was wrong or how long t was going to take

I've been mad for **cking years, absolutely years, been over the edge for yonks, been working me buns off for bands I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedMar 24, 2010 6:16 pm
vote 3 but plzz make ts2 a litlle bit drop rate for leet more good stuff plzzz

Darkwitch35

Rank 0
Darkwitch35
PostedMar 24, 2010 6:22 pm

If only we could get lower than 1..

Numbers speak for themselves.. (now where's that decimal??) Easyfun made the mistake, you are the ones endorsing their games for your own profit.. guess who's to blame?

Now, let's wait and see how long till Easyfun make another mistake..

I'm sad and pissed at the same time..

it's not a Great game (the Dev use the same class of characters in repetition in a lot of maps, they just change their name.. lame)

The graphics are not Uber..
The transaltions are not done and/or completed (sprites that talk halfway.. you need to guess the rest ^^)

But since i like magic in MMOs.. and to control a demon was.. cool.. thats why i mostly stuck with you..

Long live to... me??

jforward5

Rank 0
jforward5
PostedMar 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Project Torque Is Dying

I gave a 3 for my vote. I should have voted a 1 or 2 though. I am depressed that my favorite race game in a long long time is dying a slow miserable death. We need an update and something to get people to stick around. There are alot of other mmo race games around now that are kicking PT's behind. Take some notes from them and make PT the most playable around...

Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Crew Leader. In game name jforward55.

Ciphis

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2010 6:42 pm
I vote average, and letting you get off easy this time lol
You've been trying to save shaiya. I know a way to save it and make more money in the process. half ALL AP prices, keep the tiereds at 15 k AP.
Anyhow nowadays the only way to be a decent player is by buying AP... the items are unaffordable for non-payers.
Now why do I think Shaiya should be less expensive? I play Wolf Team aswell. I bought a pack with like 5 guns, with which I can play all month long. cost me 1000 AP.
Any UM needs a 30 day conti every month, and people will always need PID, PED & possibly exp stones. it costs a player 7-8 k AP per month. See my point?
Also Shaiya was down for over 24 hours. so thats bad too
in Wolf Team you increased prices for guns grrr...
finally, something good: I always get swift reply when I send in tickets and you have a nice array of promo's.

Maximouse

Rank 1
Maximouse
PostedMar 24, 2010 6:51 pm
WolfTeam

The Crackdown on hackers seems to have been a reasonable success,even though
there are still, unfortunately, a lot out there which need to be dealt with,
otherwise the hacking situation is "tip-top-smackaroo"

The Lag on Wolf Team is a BIG issue concerning ALL players, and since the last patch (1-2 weeks ago) there have been countless and totally random Kicks from games for a lot of players, and no one knows why,
so as soon as that is fixed i'd say AGE is doing Fantastic with its WolfTeam Service

Keep up the Good Work Smile

dyynamo

Rank 3
dyynamo
PostedMar 24, 2010 7:19 pm
My game is DoMO.

The GMs have been making awful promos and insist on keeping the P/T sara chests in the IM. They have not created any goldsinks and inflation is out of control.

VentSol is even worse than Chief, and I have no longer have any hope for DoMO.