11%61 Votes
1 (Terrible)
40%210 Votes
Total Votes :: 524 Votes

lordofmind

Rank 2
lordofmind
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:56 pm
It would be cool if we got some support for 12-sky, I mean, nothing at all is being done. I am not even sure if there are any Game Masters that operate the game anymore. I think AG&E made a big mistake taking on twelve-sky 2 and failing at transfers #1 and #2 fail to follow up on it. Still you have hackers running around here and there, and unless it's a newly purchased game like WolfTeam, there is very limited support.

I hope there are at least 2 (the bare minimum I would recommend) AG&E employees reading the comments and the polls and reporting back to the rest on how the company is doing. In my opinion the poll alone has gotten worser (at this moment, that is just very bad since the point of having a pole is to help express the opinion of the public and to try to address issues)

Now I understand that it is a Private corporation, but Superman, can you please provide us with some insight on what is happening? If I was running a company, I would like to address the public as to at least say that there is needed some time to bounce back or something, because there are many people unhappy and leaving.

As far as that goes, I want to congratulate the company on a good note that you are releasing Kingdom Heroes, something that there are people enthusiastic about. Please take care of the games and the players. I understand that there might be problems with developers or under staffing, but that is no excuse for failing to keep up with supplying the community with information (referring to 12-sky majorly, and some other left out games).

Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:58 pm
Psst...

Might want to look here.

PandaPanda6

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2010 4:04 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Psst...

Might want to look here.  

Superman0X wrote:
Now I have primarily focused on TS1, because the situation is pretty clear  

Just saying.. hasn't been too much update on TS1, can you please update us more frequently? :l

DjHarlock

Rank 5
PostedMar 24, 2010 4:07 pm
Pretty Admirable to acknowledge the problem and provide the statistics to the community openly; you wont see a whole lot of companies doing that. + Karma in my book.

Raid76

Rank 4
Raid76
PostedMar 24, 2010 4:13 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Psst...

Might want to look here.  

Hey come on guys Smile Fix ticket system. People complain that they dont get autoreplies, copies of tickets or they get 506 Gateway error... I havent got answers 2 weeks to my tickets, I use gmail and it works fine.

I can vote something but not before than ticket system bug is fixed... Its base of service.

ex-[GS]Obelix, Etain

JerBear452

Rank 3
JerBear452
PostedMar 24, 2010 4:19 pm
i play ts1 and ts2 mostly once in a while log in to lc
i voted 1 for these reason
ts1 and ts2 shares gm which would be fine because like you guys say there is alot of overlap. but it is not working out seeing how the shared gms spend all there time on ts2. in the past few months i have seen more gms from other games then the one assigned to ts1/ts2 in ts1 forums. A few weeks ago when of the ts1 server had log in issues it was having that issue for good 3-4+ hours because anything was done and the only reason is i went to go bug ts2 gs and gms. Ts1 has no active left because they have all been booted from gs because of gs cutbacks or they have quit because the gms have ignored them.

Ts1 has not had event other then 2x weekends for the past few months. the only gm inaction we have is when they post maintenance thread or when they "update" the update thread. So called updates are just a new wording saying the same thing mainly blaming it on alt1 and their response to the situation is slow. Which would be believable if other things were being done and the game was not abandon.

i made a post with a legitimate suggestion on to slow/semi prevent the ongoing issue on your guys ending well waiting for alt1. this post was deleted and i was never explained way.

the wonderful feedback thread you guys created is server real no purpose at least in ts1 section there is no reason to believe that a gm has ever looked at it other then when they first made it

also where did you get the ingame number data? as for the forum players being full of spite and not looking for a solution maybe that has to do with every time we try helping the thread is locked and buried away or deleted.

lordofmind

Rank 2
lordofmind
PostedMar 24, 2010 4:27 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Psst...

Might want to look here.  

Yay, you made analysis, at least you are able to interpret the data, +.0000001

But now, we as a community want action, tell us what you plan to do

junejune15

Rank 0
junejune15
PostedMar 24, 2010 4:32 pm

You Guys!

I am highly upset with Aeria. Things like this make me want to go back to Mayn. They never had problems with logging in and things of that nature. I was logged out and the thin said wait 5-10 minutes. Well it had been way past 5-10 minutes... more like 5*10 minutes. That's all I gotta say.

ReporterWT29

Rank 0
ReporterWT29
PostedMar 24, 2010 4:41 pm
It was a 5 last month but now I rate it a 4 Wolf Team is slowly going downhill right now with the new batch of hacks running around Crying or Very sad ; Sadly, I haven't cought any glitchers but I browse the forums on Wolf Team once in a while and see the mass amounts of complaining about these hacks going around still and it still hasn't been patched... Also, there have been much more people glitching maps just to gain an unfair advantage... if these things were adressed and patched, I think Wolf Team will become a better game for all FPS fans Wink.

IGN for WT=Undercover98

jevajev

Rank 4
PostedMar 24, 2010 4:49 pm
Lol....

Terrible. Reason: http://forums.aeriagames.com/index.php?f=100

Do a barrel roll.