2 (Poor)
11%61 Votes
1 (Terrible)
40%210 Votes
Total Votes :: 524 Votes

draven99

Rank 4
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:28 pm
The service is fine, but I still gave you a 1 vote. Shaiya fails to be enjoyable anymore, mostly because of the economy, and the server imbalance, recently a bunch of AbsoluteZero high levels left Teos Fury, a mix of people quitting, taking a break, or going to the light side I would assume, hence, Gliter is mostly or completely dead certain times of the day, it was never like this before, I have played Teos Fury quite a bit in my time (almost 2 years). I still play the game, because I have goals I set for myself that I will accomplish, but other than that, that's the only reason, I don't love playing anymore or really look forward to it at all.
Advertisement

PandaPanda6

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:34 pm   Last edited by PandaPanda6 on Mar 24, 2010 3:46 pm. Edited 1 time in total
As a member of aeriagames for 2 years and giving you ALL 4s and 5s for that time period, I'm sad to give you this vote, but it's what your service deserve tbh.

1 - Terrible.

Twelvesky - Failure to communicate and bring updates with us. I understand that "You are at the mercy of the developer and that they're performing poorly", but seriously. 3 months for a patch that works for 3 days. The update dates are clear also, one 3/8 and another 3/22 while we're still waiting for a fix I think the community should AT LEAST be aware of the situation at hand...

Evil Tick

Rank 2
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:37 pm   Last edited by Evil Tick on Mar 24, 2010 3:42 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I gave a "terrible" vote.

As an avid player from twelve sky, I am deeply concern up to this point how poorly the situation has been handle. In the last two monts everithing about the issues have been said again and again, so no there is no reason to point them out.

However, I just want to say how sad I am, personally, knowing how AG&E, drop from a 5 to a terrible vote from my part in the last couple of surveys.

Even if I decide to move to another game within AG, I am not sure if it is worth it or not, since you have no control on what the developers are doing, fearing that other published games will suffer the same fate Alt1 is doing to TS1 and putting the name of Aeriagames into the ground.

I am still here, monitoring your response to the issue, hoping we will be given a fix or closure. Up to this point we need to know the fate of TS1 before I move on, even if it is to another AG&E game.

HitoriiX

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:39 pm
I vote Average. The reason is simple: Some things changed to good side, something changed to bad side (in my opinion).

The good thing for me is that now, when i buy AP, i receive they in the same time. Some months ago it take me weeks to receive my APs -.-
But now it is fixed ^^
Also, the game that i play, MegaTen have lots of GSs always actives and that actualy play with us.

And the bad thing, well... can i say farm patch in MegaTen? I know that wasn't your fault, but well.. it still a bad thing, since it mean that you guys did not tested the entire patch before puting in online.

Also, i still think that MegaTen could have more non ap promotions/events. And some of the ap promotions are simple annoying and idiots, really.

But well.. like i said, it's my opinion Wink

Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:46 pm
o.o u got GSs that play the game with u? ... that's...

i cant even name even 1 GS at my game, cause they are all in american time zones... and im not xD
so i just take other people's word for it that they do in fact, exsist.

Griselda.Gruwel

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:47 pm   Last edited by Griselda.Gruwel on Mar 24, 2010 3:50 pm. Edited 1 time in total
1. Terrible

Twelve sky:
Really, is there an explanation necessary? The account hacking issue's that have dragged on now, for over three month, led this great game into the abyss. We've been told by updates (a rare occurrence), that Alt1 is slow and incooperative to find solutions. Although we did have a fix, that lasted a few days, sadly to say, it wasn't worth calling it a "fix" really. Now we are 3 weeks since that patch. This whole hacking issue, is a direct consequence of the ability of hackers to test whatever they can come up with, due to a lack of any ingame-security whatsoever. This has been pointed out for over a year now. This has been shoved of the table repeatedly, because of claims that a shield is useless, according to superman0x. Facts state however, that Mayn who actually has a security system, unlike AGE at ts2, manages to keep out all...yes all hacks.
Now recently a variation of the ts1 account hack has jumped over to ts2, causing a major disruption for the gamers there. This was bound to happen at some stage, as nothing was stopping hackers from "testing".
But here we reach the main reason why I voted a "1" this time, ts2 is apparently getting a "fix", and it only took 3 days. This is in harsh contrast to the 3 months at ts1. May I remind every1, its the same developer, who was according to ts1 update, "slow, and poor in response". Apparently, not that slow now. So somewhere along the line, AGE screwed up with nodging Alt1 into action, and untill proven otherwise, I dont doubt anymore that AGE just isnt interested anymore in putting any resources and/or money into ts1. And if so, thats fine. But have atleast the decency to say it bluntly. And dont keep ppl on a string, waiting to snap.

Fin

Raid76

Rank 4
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:49 pm   Last edited by Raid76 on Mar 24, 2010 3:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Hey come on. Fix ticket system. People complain that they dont get autoreplies, copies of tickets or they get 506 Gateway error... I havent got answers 2 weeks to my tickets, I use gmail and it works fine.

I can vote something but not before than ticket system bug is fixed... Its base of service.

HitoriiX

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:50 pm
Olia.chan wrote:
o.o u got GSs that play the game with u? ... that's...

i cant even name even 1 GS at my game, cause they are all in american time zones... and im not xD
so i just take other people's word for it that they do in fact, exsist.  

Yep ^^
That actualy play with us i saw one. A enhancer, dunno his/her name now.. i was sponsoring a ichi gold party and he/she was in the party.
The other one, DBLoriel, give me itens (probly was a event) and was going to help a girl with a act.. but then i entered in her place '-'

Diira

Rank 3
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:53 pm

something..

I voted "poor" and now i wonder y I didnt vote for terrible lol.

-Yes, economy suks.

- More and more hackers playing novadays, what u doing to stop 'em? We were recruiting peeps in my guild and one new member offered to raise our stats rofl.. kiked in 5 secs... Take more strict line with bans, eg with statpadding or just some hacking. If ppl sending tickets about players clearly using those, ban 'em.

- U AGE have plenty of suggests here in forums by players how to improve game, wheres the action??

- very "nice" to give those new rings for 20-30...

- If u wanna joke with us, do it even well... 8-years old would know how this game suks atm and how u not doing much to improve it

I hope u gonna start to take some action for problems ingame.

Derfburger

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:54 pm   Last edited by Derfburger on Mar 24, 2010 3:58 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I think the customer service has been OK. Based on Shaiya. The server downtime was not really Aeria's fault all equipment can fail. But, that said I truely beleive something a little more than 50% bonus xp is in order. Especailly for thoise of us that had thngs like PIDs, PEDs XP stones, snd Charms running during the down time. I think those items should be replaced or AP given for the spent items.

Otherwise Shaiya did a pretty good job keeping things together during the downtime for Shaiya

Oh yeah lol Economy in Shaiya FTL Sad

Please fix somehow (been a ton of suggestions for this). I dont want to lose the only MMO I really like playing