1 (Terrible)
40%210 Votes
Total Votes :: 524 Votes

Drl3do

Rank 0
Drl3do
PostedMar 31, 2010 8:19 am

Terrible......

its terrible cause of what is happenng on C server on LC........................................, i have lots of time and good drops over there............
Advertisement

.Sharina.

Rank 2
.Sharina.
PostedMar 31, 2010 9:20 am
they need to show there achievements more ...

- GM need to be more ingame
- GM need to reply on more "playermade topics"
- GM need to post more details about updates (make them also easy to find)

if you see a GM everyday somewhere (forum or game) you would think they would do alot more to try to help the players/community and they will understand it easier if something goes slower (update/bugs/spammers) or if it don't go how it should.

Although the GM are getting help from there GS's, but i discovered many players/people don't know who they are at all. It would help the players and would make it easier for a GM if GS's also get ingame special powers. like colour text in most games. (must be diff to seperate GM and GS ofcours)

btw: i vote teribble

FallenMars

Rank 0
FallenMars
PostedMar 31, 2010 11:10 am
I votted 4(good), because i think aeria games r good but they are based in AP (and i understand that) and the AP shop service should be better, i buy AP from my mobile and i think you (GMs) should get a good service for mobile (like buy more AP from Mobile) and i hate because you can only buy AP 1 time per day.

So i think you should change:

- Shop limit AP buy per day;
- Shop Mobile AP service)

Thank You!

<a></a> <p>Click at the signature~</p>

landxhp

Rank 0
landxhp
PostedMar 31, 2010 1:45 pm
I rated it terrible because that's how MegaTen's been these days...

First there was that terrible Oni-killing event which ripped clans/players apart for the total horn count. In the end we didn't recieve our prizes yet.
Second, the weekday events were shifted for weekends, in which I'm now unable to do them - this is a selfish complain, but still a complain.
Then the servers shifted the time one hour ahead, making it difficult for foreigners to follow events and quests like the weekly wars/invasion Alignment quest - it is also unfair for the foreigners because people who reside on the same timezone as the server never have to shift their necessities for the server scheduled events (it would be good if these players had to shift their times the same as we do when we, foreigners, are on Daylight Saving Time).
And now, after yesterday's maintenance, they reverted the Plasma patch, bringing back the greedy farmers and ruining the inventory space of the players who just need Plasmas for Demon Friendship Quests.

Hopefully, the Bad Act's story will bring a fresh air to the community, thanks to the GM's originality, but it does not change the fact that March was a terrible month at MegaTen.

tiger009

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2010 4:24 pm
i think u guys run it pretty good its just u need to keep up with the hacking and the server crachings

Zooom6

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2010 4:47 pm
freaking TERRIBLE!

jdv911

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2010 4:48 pm
THIS freaking ************** IS A JOKE ********** U ALL AERIA SUX

2brown4si

Rank 2
PostedMar 31, 2010 4:49 pm
i had to vote terrible sadly because of 12skys corruption

2Brown4All g12 100% but who cares come and play league :)

Death_Scavenger

Rank 4
Death_Scavenger
PostedMar 31, 2010 5:38 pm
First I'd like to say I am a Dream of Mirror Online (sapphire server) player

My Feedback:
as for the Game Sages:
Triedge313 is most exemplary thus far. Very proficient with events and helpfulness. commendable work-ethic overall.
I find that the Game Sages are a bit lazy over the last few months...
only the newer recruits are making any real attempts to better the game overall; the older ones seem to have taken on a very lazy "tone" in terms of doing anything...
Little to no events held on a solid basis, VERY little forum support (then again the domo forums are pretty inactive to begin with), and not much for in game support. The best i see for in game support is (GS Moofey) "that kind of language does not belong in broadcasting" yet i see no answers for questions asked by regular players; I only see the "policing" and mindless chatter, but no effort for answering questions.
Shout Box is well maintained in terms of questions and answers however

and as for the Game Masters:
The one in charge of the item mall needs to have a serious talking to for maintaining professionalism in the work place. Since VentSol has taken over, the promotions are being delivered both improperly (to the wrong server) and not at all (only after sending in a contact us will I receive items) same complaint made by a friend. I would like to make mention that I have never had ANY such problems with Clementine, Chief, or anyone prior to the induction of VentSol.
My Kudos for the GMs belongs to Erock. Keep up the great work! Very Happy

As for the game play:
HORRIBLE!!!! Softstar is officially at an all time low in terms of laziness, but that is not AGE's fault...
There has been little to no bug fixing, and no real new content added... we get the towers in placid plains, but absolutely nothing to go with them (no title quest, no instanced missions, nothing). And there is also the issue that certain monsters still (to this day) drop items meant for the xmas event for which the NPC to turn in the items to had been removed... A shady performance overall.

I write this "complaint" in hopes that it is taken as constructive criticism in terms of improvement in the work place and not simply as a "flame" post

Great room for improvement on multiple levels... I would rate it as: Poor (overall) *definitely below average.

willdragon1

Rank 2
PostedMar 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Vote - 1 Terrible

There are MANY reasons why i voted 1.

1. Ts1 hacking. The gms for ts1 handed the problem really poorly there are hardly any updates on when things are happening, the "fixes" that were supposed to fix the hacking failed and hacking continued. The events on ts1 are almost all gone other than the 2x stuff, no GM hosted events are held to my knowledge.

2. Ts2.
- god Labyrinth being closed because apparently the mobs have too high of a elite drop rate which all the other Ts2 versions have.
- as far as my server nemesis the balancing of factions is horrible because one faction wins 100% of the wars, can handle all 3 other factions against one, has way more 100% G4 gods and elites. Gms keep doing Nangin transfers when they are already really strong.
- personally i find the looping event announcements are confusing and most of the time make no sense what so ever.