Total Votes :: 524 Votes

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedMar 29, 2010 10:35 am
Shaiya
Light side
Voted Average

First of all, I really like the game and enjoy playing it. I must say that the duping incident and subsequent bann's has me pretty nervous. It seems to me that it is really easy to get banned on this game even when you don't realize you did anything wrong. I don't even know what a duped item is but if I had traded for one or bought one in the AH I could have been banned without question. I believe this to be true because I know a player this happened to last week. Her account has been restored but she is very upset and has not returned to the game yet because she is so ticked off about the way it was handled. It really scares me to think that the time and money I have invested in this game could all be thrown away by heavy handed GM's.
So my opinion for last month...liked that the duping was responded to but not how heavy handed the punishment was across the board.
Advertisement

kilgos

Rank 0
kilgos
PostedMar 29, 2010 12:22 pm
I play UoL on shaiya , and I voted poor.

Personally I think they need to crack down on the gold spammers more.. they keep popping up and its annoying . Set up something to crack down on this more. and u cant say ur doing ur best. because there alwaz is room for improvement. As well as better promo's in game and faster response time on tickets opening.
having to wait 2-3 business days to even get a reply is Brilliant to put it nicely, then waiting another 2-3 days for a reply...
Crack down on people stat padding when it is soooo obvious on who is doing it. If they 10 lvls lower then u , you shouldnt get kills from them.
Best thing u guys could do is go and look at all the other super successful MMO's and learn what they doing right and say u know what if they can do it we can do it . and then improve on the mny area's that you guys know need improvement.
Everyone wants new content .. but honestly I think if you fix the millions and millions of random bugs in the world that would be sooo much better.
Randomly gettin stuck for no reason is soo anoying.
Think they GS's try to police and try to enforce the ToS on everyone way to much and forget that they are players just like the rest of us.
You guys rake in sooooooo much money via AP and yet the game play is not changing at all and stays the same so wonder where all this Money you guys are making goes??
and if somone says ahh tehy not making that much money at all. that is total bogus.

lets look at it. a pay to play game , u pay a fixed price every month. shaiya u paying at least 5-10 x that much on AP. every month the tierd event. the now new monthly AP charge.. all that and i bet you make more then any pay to play game out there and yet this is a Free to play.

As other people have im sure commented on when 1 group of people can sit there and hold a monoply on the server and control everything that happens on there side is wrong and should be addressed.

And now everyones favorite prices.... While the prices of items AP and non ap items keep going up and up and up and u guys will be losing more and more players, due to this. think it should be addressed.. I know u guys dont contrl the market but something has to be done..
Fix these issues as well as mny others and u guys will rock.

Kyori

Rank 3
Kyori
PostedMar 29, 2010 9:13 pm
Ok the Shout box needs fixing as some of them that we type are coming above others posts.

When others need help on the forum, it creates a problem as they won't see the answer they need if the posts are going other posts

So atm it will be a 4

If you think you can outdo me in a battle of wit then thou shall have a debate

BenTen1000

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2010 4:57 am

My Vote : Average

My Vote : Average
My Vote : Average (:

xerailias

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2010 12:25 pm

feedback

12sky2
12sky2

i understand that the people who make these games do need to get paid. in all, I would just like to see that for those who pay. That instead of always geting random stuff which is everything. That if we are going to spend money we should get something substation in the game instead of having a 50/50 chance to either geting something tottally useless or something thats not that helpfull. since its rare that we get something tottally awsome when we spend our ap. also the pet thing should mebey be worked on. where mebey there dropped more often or that we can actually choose which pet we would like to buy. instead of buying the pet pouch and geting a pet at random and it turning out to be what everyone has. that and the mounts i dont know anything about how to get them, where to get them. if there just a temporary thing or what. and ive only seen three mounts. so mebey just a bit more info on how to get things and where they are. mebey making it easier to get them. allowing us to choose instead of a computer. also for the people who dont have the money to spend. just adding some stuff to make them a little happier with the game. allowing them to be able to get the really cool stuff every now and then. mebey a little more help for the people just starting the game. there left to there own with little to no help. really all yall need is a lot MORE INFo. YOUR SERIOUSLY LACKING HSRDCORe. if it is even yall who come up with the info or not. that and leveling up is a bit long and it is to be expected but it just sortof annoys since theres nothing to really keep your inthusiasim up at loe lvls. yeah you get new armor but thats about it. and fight new monsters. also it would be cool if you had like jobs for us to where our reward would be like 200 ap or less.

THanks Will see what happens

jared20

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2010 3:06 pm

My vote

I voted 3 because its not as fun and arenas boring now

<a>Photobucket</a>

HUNMagnum

Rank 2
HUNMagnum
PostedMar 31, 2010 1:30 am
Voted Excellent (5) this time Smile
Bought my very first amount of AP on OneBip and I got it without any problems. Fellow hungarian players were complaining about they did not recieved it but the cash was taken from their cell phone but it seemed they did something wrong. And I got another 500 for being a first buyer so I'm pretty satisfied with the AP service.
Events this month were good too and drop rate seems to bea bit better too (or at least for me). Didn't noticed much lag or send errors this time and saw some bugs were fixed as well tho only noticed a few since the devs seem to be concentrating on the new map Mondshine.
Still waiting for some general bugs to get fixed like the Trading Agent NPCs (listing the items in ascending/descending ordr by price, amount, ABC...etc.) but it'll get fixe in the near future I hope. Dunno what you guys did against gold spammers or they just gave up spamming over the servers but I see a lot less of them these days... but (!) I saw something new, a new generation of these maniacs who pm the the text to players... tho it is easier to ignore then all chat/trade chat/shouting chat spam texts.
Altogether I think you guys done an excellent job this month in Last Chaos and hope you'll keep up the good job Wink

dark_Laharl3

Rank 0
dark_Laharl3
PostedMar 31, 2010 2:27 am

Re: Feedback Poll 03/24/10

Game: Megaten
Account Name: dark_Laharl3
Vote: 2

I own a fairly decent computer. If I had the funds I would probably purchase something a little more substantial, but for now it gets the job done. I gave the rating of a 2, because I have not seen any changes in the gameplay, such as lagging and networks. Why is it that tons of players cannot comfortably play Megaten w/o fear of getting disconnected by the server especially when someone else logs on or another member decides to flood the server with numerous accounts. It is getting harder to farm and it seems like exp is harder to come by. Loving the challenges, but getting very annoyed at the same time.

The GM's are so awesome and I love this game alot and don't want to stop playing. From the first day I played it I was like wow this game has serious potential. The GM's are such nice guys and girls, very polite. I love these discussions.

Thank you for taking time out to listen to your consumers. I appreciate it.

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedMar 31, 2010 3:49 am
Once again, only speaking for Megaten, but overall, I didn't find much wrong with how things were handled this month. I appreciated GMs jumping into forum threads with updates in regards to the Fate, plasma, and oni horns issues. I know it's never too easy to tell people that you just don't know with this sort of thing. In the future, though, maybe more clearly labeled stickies in general discussion might help keep everyone on the same page with these issues, even if the information is on the patch notes.

But, most of all, just thanks for getting these things fixed at a decent pace.

I'm glad, like most players likely are, to see the return of the Bad Acts. Although I wasn't a participant in the first set, I think having large events like these is very good for the community and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm also glad to see payment for events is becoming a little faster, as some definitely lagged (in particular, the payout for the Music Month entries was especially slow). Here's hoping it continues to be well-paced during Bad Acts.

In regards to the Hack Chip Alpha release, I can't say I'm too thrilled. It's not so much that it was originally stated it wasn't going to happen by Aeria employees, but the fact that these demons will become largely AP-spenders only. I only hope that these chips become mainstays as reoccuring event prizes to make them regularly accessible to everyone.

HBDesiato1

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2010 6:44 am

Shaiya

4/5
shaiya is a great game and is something i'll play for a while. There are only a few problems.
1)Exploits/bugs(not a big deal in my opinion)
2)Hackers
3)Inflation
i know you are working on all of those and hope you improve them!