2 (Poor)
11%61 Votes
1 (Terrible)
40%210 Votes
Total Votes :: 524 Votes

sleep 666

Rank 4
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:01 pm
let me start by saying this i play TS2 i dont know how other aeria games are doing i can only speak from knowing Twelve Sky 2, i gave aeria a 3 on rating it could of been a 4 not a 5 ts2 has had alot of problems with hacks and glitches in general but aeria has been trying to fix them as best they can maybe that falls on the developers and i should be giving them the 2 or 3 and aeria the 5 i dont know, there have been alot events to keep people happy but many people are having problems and GMs do the best they can, and maybe i am holding aeria on a higher platform then i should, sry i jump alot hate writing, if the patch tonight fixes the G lvl laby then +1 to aeria, having G lvl laby closed kills the only income for G lvls drops suck unless u grind all day there are like 10-20 bosses per faction for the crazy number of g lvls and upgrading success rate is a joke so that 60-70m u get cash from laby is alittle bit to help, losing ur faction stone during HSB to a hacker is a real pain, it doesnt happen often but it does happen it may be asking alot but to have a GM on during ever HSB not watching but atleast so GS could get a hold of them incase something is happening, sending it a RT about a hacker on monday with a 48 hour responcce time maybe longer doesnt help get the stone back u still have -10%+ til the next HSB and that can kill the moral of a faction

i know GMs have stated that they hired a out side company to watch for botters i hope that is true cause it getting out of hand so many people log on friday morning and stay til monday night, they also are talking but that only proves that someone is on there account not that same person, if i dont have work and alot of energy drinks i can go 20 hours top how people grind for 48 straight is beyond me and i mean if they never like there spot thats fishy to me taking an hour break for food and bathroom ok but still.

ok rant over all in all over the past few months it seems that aerias sliped alittle i know they have released the G lvl patch which is very big and i thank them for that, hoping they can get alot of these little bugs fixed and get back on top, i wouldnt stay with them if i didnt think they would.

broke it up so its easier to read Smile

unknownfear First Fujin God lvl 4 100% redemption fujin
Advertisement

777jackpot777

Rank 1
777jackpot777
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:03 pm
Dear Aeria Games People

Honestly have no clue why anybody would put a 1-4 in this survey.
Your game service is my ABSOLUTE favorite, there is always someone online to help me, the game sages are exactly what a game sage should be(Last Chaos). I would recomend AG to anyone looking for a fun and free gaming experience. Your servers are up 100% of the time you say they will be, i have NO lag, your in-game events are excellent. ANd your games are updated very nicely, not just a bug fix, but REAL gaming experence changes, your game(s) are some of the few that you could stick with for more then 90 days, let alone a year witch I'm sure must people have been playing.

I would just personally thank you for entertaining me, I know some people are giving low votes, and if they have a "good" reason, let them, but they can just walk away, I'm sure none of you pay for AP. or help by giving contructive feedback, so all in all you do not help this community at all, feel free to stop playing if you don't enjoy it.

Thank You,

Jackpot of many 7's

</embed>

Lee100

Rank 4
Lee100
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:06 pm
you own =3

XeroWind

Rank 0
XeroWind
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:17 pm
I voted for Average, because I feel that's where im seeing Aeria games at right now. There was an incident not long ago probably 24 hours before this thread was made, (Which in my opinion is kinda bad timing lol) in Grand Fantasia there was trouble going on with the Alchemy rewards a mistake to which everyone was receiving a rare item from that gamble game. The game went into an emergency maintenance, which kinda caused a bit of a panic and chaos to the players. After the servers were brought back up the news came that a Roll Back had to be done in order to remove the problem, alot of players were not satisfied with the outcome and a few chaos still lingers around the forums and shoutbox.

I can see that a roll back was the only way to solve the problem but the compensation for the loss that the many players had, was not exactly enough to satisfy them. Aeria did there best I can see that, it's alot better than leaving the problem alone and letting it escalate.

Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:19 pm   Last edited by Olia.chan on Mar 24, 2010 3:21 pm. Edited 1 time in total
would walk away if my fav game was hosted somewhere else Jackpot-san.
but then again, if walking away was a preferable option for most players, polls like these ones would not exist.

oh and u'd be surprised how many people spend ap.

i_Nom_PopTartz

Rank 0
i_Nom_PopTartz
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:21 pm

the game service..

it would be very nice...To get our Clay At a reasonable time...its kinda ridiculous it takes so long for a rollback to get our stuff back..i realized its alotta people needing to give the clay back but why not just give the AP back then let them rebuy the clay...That would make more sense being how everyone already starting getting their ap .....this is just a big disappointment so many ppl sunk their money into this AP stuff..to get this to happen to them....please fix this so people dont quit

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Re: the game service..

i_Nom_PopTartz wrote:
it would be very nice...To get our Clay At a reasonable time...its kinda ridiculous it takes so long for a rollback to get our stuff back..i realized its alotta people needing to give the clay back but why not just give the AP back then let them rebuy the clay...That would make more sense being how everyone already starting getting their ap .....this is just a big disappointment so many ppl sunk their money into this AP stuff..to get this to happen to them....please fix this so people dont quit  

...it hasn't even been a day...

MerXist

Rank 1
MerXist
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:23 pm   Last edited by MerXist on Mar 24, 2010 3:27 pm. Edited 3 times in total
I vote 1 for Shaiya.

Over 30 hours maintenance. Introducing Top Grade Rings that imbalences PVP more. Waiting to see portal spawn in jungle and dd1 which most people want yet hasn't shown yet.

And this economy is down the drain. People have been waiting for months and so have I, my patience is running out very soon. The reason why I stay in Shaiya is for my guild and for my friends (which most have moved to other games) and so that reason is running out.

You have yet another large guild members disappearing from Teos according to forums.

There's so many signs to you AGE to do something ASAP and there's so many idea's on forums but we wait and we wait and nothing happens....

I've been playing AGE games since 2007 with Last Chaos on a deleted account, now Shaiya with this new account. But with your recent efforts I don't know if I'll try another one your games.

Maenor

Rank 0
Maenor
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:25 pm   Last edited by Maenor on Mar 24, 2010 3:26 pm. Edited 1 time in total

2 - Poor

Why I Chose This Rating
I am slightly encouraged and do feel that the service has improved to some degree in the past 30 days - there have been indications given in the forums and announcements that changes are coming for certain games which the players have been requesting for a very long time, this is encouraging.

However, I still feel largely ignored and Aeria continues to give me a sense of insignificance and the feeling that I am seen as a mere dollar-sign among millions.

Nonetheless, you still manage to keep me around and playing your games, so I figured you deserved at least a two! Smile

Keep the improvements coming! And if you improve your customer-relations, you may see a 4 from me yet!

-Maenor

Intr0vert

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2010 3:26 pm
3 for Shaiya
Started removing Duping, that's good... keep it up.
Crappy Server Host... it's not hard to maintain a server.

~Pewf