Disillusional

Rank 2
Disillusional
PostedMar 12, 2010 4:37 am

Epic Quest <Level 35> UoF

Seeing as there is no formal guide for the 35 Epic I thought I would go ahead and do one including links to information on the level 25, 43, 53 and 60 (whether or not you wish to call all of them epics)

I'm not going over the top.. basic information only - the rest you should be able to work out yourself based on the information I am providing.

Before you are able to receive this quest you must have completed your level 25 Epic
Epic Quest <level 25> Guide Located Here

Map Locations

#1 All Classes : pick up your quest up from the various NPCs on map two at either Meteora North Port or Warunes Camp - Find your NPC and accept the quest.
The red dots on the map stipulate only the areas in which the NPCs are found, they are not exact locations.
Some of them are not in the towns, but near the broken bridges and just outside the actual town area - follow the yellow quest dots on your map until you find the correct one.

Meteora North Port NPCs and Classes

Pagan : NPC - Magmell Fermina
Oracle : NPC - Verdatis Sicuti
Warrior : NPC - Lentus
Assassin : NPC - Reminas Odist

Warunes Camp NPCs and Classes
Hunter : NPC - Stravi
Guardian : NPC - Domnan

#2 All Classes Make your way to Regel at Tower of Fire and talk to him (purple dot on map)

#3 All Classes Make your way to Solidum at Tower of Blood and talk to him (pink dot on map)

#4 All Classes Talk to Solidum again

#5 Guardian, Hunter, Warrior Talk to Solidum again - Accept Quest 'The Omen of Revival(epic) - Obtain Heart of Shapiku. Head to Ruber Chaos.
Kill Shapiku, he is down the right hand path when you walk into Ruber Chaos (Green dot on Map)

#5 Assassin, Oracle, Pagan Talk to Solidum again - Accept Quest 'The Scarlet Shadow(epic) - Obtain Heart of Narutul. Head to Ruber Chaos.
Kill Narutul, he is down the left hand path when you walk into Ruber Chaos (Blue dot on map)

#6 All Classes Return to Tower of Blood and talk to Solidum. Reward - 15,000 xp and Amulet pertaining to class.
Hunter Reward as Example
[/url]

You must have done the level 25 and 35 Epics in order to complete the following lvl 43 Epic:
Tantalus' Epic Quest <Level 43> Information

Level 52 does not say Epic on it so please follow instructions. The information provided in the following thread is from an oracle/priest point of view so I cannot give answers pertaining to classes outside that and what items they may need in order to complete it.
Epic Quest <Level 52>

Level 60 Technically not an Epic Quest.. but the final quest for the game so far so we will call it one
Epic Quest <Level 60> Guide and Information

Hope that helps somewhat

Also .. for future reference to quests when you are stuck Quest Guide 1 - 56 for Fury Here
(props to Macrophage for linking me to that one which in turn helped me to complete this guide)

Advertisement

BladesOfDoom

Rank 3
BladesOfDoom
PostedMar 12, 2010 12:07 pm
good guide :]
karma for you

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

JonatanRaven

Rank 3
JonatanRaven
PostedMar 12, 2010 2:14 pm
Good one, now add it here: Shaiya Wiki ^^

Hellraiser503

Rank 2
Hellraiser503
PostedMar 13, 2010 11:02 am
thanks for posting this Very Happy

especially about the 53 and 60 quests, I haven't been able to find them until when you posted this

Kotuluk

Rank 1
Kotuluk
PostedNov 12, 2010 1:17 pm
im lvl 46 HM i didnt do the quest yet but Verdatis Sicuti have no quest light on her head (im an orc)

If you wan Signatures / Eger imza istiyorsan Ozaman / ThenClick / Tikla

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedNov 12, 2010 6:38 pm
Kotuluk wrote:
im lvl 46 HM i didnt do the quest yet but Verdatis Sicuti have no quest light on her head (im an orc)  

Sure you did the 25 epic? If you did, and got the quest reward, the epic 35 should be available unless you have already finished part of it or cancelled it by accident. If you think the latter is the case (or if none of the above checks out), send a ticket with the name of the 35 epic quest and a request to have it reset.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

Kotuluk

Rank 1
Kotuluk
PostedNov 14, 2010 9:26 am
billdoor wrote:
Kotuluk wrote:

Sure you did the 25 epic? If you did, and got the quest reward, the epic 35 should be available unless you have already finished part of it or cancelled it by accident. If you think the latter is the case (or if none of the above checks out), send a ticket with the name of the 35 epic quest and a request to have it reset.  

Yeah i did 25 epic Smile and i didnt do anyother quest after it.. NVM it Razz im not gonna use that anyway

If you wan Signatures / Eger imza istiyorsan Ozaman / ThenClick / Tikla

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedNov 17, 2010 2:02 pm
Kotuluk wrote:
billdoor wrote:
Kotuluk wrote:

Yeah i did 25 epic Smile and i didnt do anyother quest after it.. NVM it Razz im not gonna use that anyway  
Not doing the 35 epic also means you can't do the 45 epic. As the 45 epic is a pretty good weapon, it may be worth chasing up the 35 epic.

RIP Kizzd

JonatanRaven

Rank 3
JonatanRaven
PostedNov 26, 2010 11:33 pm
Here are some images that might help:

Guardian NPC:

Hunter NPC:

Warrior NPC:

Oracle NPC:

Pagan NPC:

Assassin NPC:

Aphrodite2319

Rank 0
Aphrodite2319
PostedOct 10, 2011 12:46 pm
Any chance someone could re-host the pics? Or is there somewhere else they can be found? Thanks! ^^