Da0wner

Rank 0
Da0wner
PostedMar 10, 2010 5:55 pm

'MUST READ' Moments

Hey if u have time try to share some epic moments.
For example:
(this one is just stupid)
There was this once i was running to this enemys base and i saw 5 wolves trying to get up a ladder Razz
Advertisement

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2010 7:51 pm
haha, well once i ninjad lik 3 or 4 players as a guardian (i kno i'm noob) still can't believe that happened lol

CoonApe

Rank 0
CoonApe
PostedMar 26, 2010 10:23 am

Epic

Will one time as a smart wolf i charged a base full of turrets somehow didn't die ninjad three on the on the bridge, jumped down the shaft and killed 2 turrets on bottom half. And then i died cause i fell -_-"

Thanks to infam0us for sig!

surge1

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2010 10:13 pm
I headshotted my clanmate with a rocket launcher

XK4rnageX_

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Re: Epic

CoonApe wrote:
Will one time as a smart wolf i charged a base full of turrets somehow didn't die ninjad three on the on the bridge, jumped down the shaft and killed 2 turrets on bottom half. And then i died cause i fell -_-"  

nice racist name <3

SkelitalArm

Rank 2
PostedApr 12, 2010 2:09 am

XK4rnageX_ wrote:
CoonApe wrote:

nice racist name <3  

How is his name racist?

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

AvariceLite

Rank 0
AvariceLite
PostedJun 05, 2010 3:37 am

SkelitalArm wrote:
XK4rnageX_ wrote:
CoonApe wrote:

nice racist name <3  

How is his name racist?  

...It's best left unnoticed.

Man, I wish I had recorded this, FRAPS has a tendency to make the game lag at times, but one time I had a 7 kill streak on Pain Lab. Can't even remember how it happened, just remembered smiling like a goof at the screen. Best moment of my career and I didn't even get it on film. Sad

OwnedByAPro

Rank 0
OwnedByAPro
PostedJul 16, 2010 10:25 am

Killstreak

I headshoted 3 ppl with snipe 1 had xem the others had fanas and kill 1 ice wolf and died myself aswell Very Happy Cool
Map: Paien Lab
Mode: Ice Hold
Kills and deaths: 32/6
Score:52 (My team score) 43 (Opponents score)

OwnedByAPro

Rank 0
OwnedByAPro
PostedJul 18, 2010 6:39 am

Sry my mistake

Sorry,
Mode was deathmatch

OboLovesSmart

Rank 0
PostedJul 18, 2010 8:16 am

AvariceLite wrote:
SkelitalArm wrote:
XK4rnageX_ wrote:
CoonApe wrote:

nice racist name <3  

How is his name racist?  

...It's best left unnoticed.

Man, I wish I had recorded this, FRAPS has a tendency to make the game lag at times, but one time I had a 7 kill streak on Pain Lab. Can't even remember how it happened, just remembered smiling like a goof at the screen. Best moment of my career and I didn't even get it on film. Sad  
Lolz, are you addicted to wolfteam? To me it sounds like it xD
"Best moment of my career"..