PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2010 5:00 pm
short section i just thought of and don't want to forget. I think this is how you might respond i might be wrong though girly

As i stared in awe at the black wolf with incredible ferocity and fighting ability, I almost panicked when she began walking towards me I fumbled with my rifle and thought to try and make her assume position of surrender, but i already knew no wolf strong as she was would be intimidated by little old me with my tiny rifle. So instead I did what I thought was best invited the wolf to help us, I had to do it as a wolf so she'd understand me better so I transformed into my wolven form careful not to show myself as a threat in any way, I did NOT want to suffer the same fate as that ghost-2 had.

Advertisement

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedMar 14, 2010 11:29 pm
Thanks! I should note that I tried to tone it down as much as possible, but it is still a little graphic. Just a heads up to everyone.

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2010 6:01 am
i'm kind of tapped out right now with huge amounts of stuff going on so i might not be able to update the story for awhile, Girly you're welcome to add anything else you want.

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2010 9:50 pm
"c.o.c.k.e.d" was censored

As I took a tentative step and began communicating the message in short, low grunts and growls, the black wolf cocked an ear and seemed to understand me. She nodded in what looked to be agreement, I walked towards the dead wolf and noticed it twitching as the last dregs of life leaked out of its broken shell it called a body. I stared for a moment then searched the small pack on its thigh for supplies and useful equipment, finding a few bits of dried food and small munitions I took them and relayed to my team we were bringing an ally, a most powerful, ferocious, and deadly one. I leapt onto wall, dug my dark, razor-edged claws into it and looked around for more hostiles while scenting the air for signs of ambush.

CoonApe

Rank 0
CoonApe
PostedMar 26, 2010 9:53 am

Good

Dude you story is pretty good i thought for fan made and it followed storyline pretty well. And gcards story was also good. Oh i'm about to make Besrk #2 so check it out when i post it

Thanks to infam0us for sig!

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2010 7:55 pm
Thank you, i haven't added recently due to school, but while i have some free time i'll add another segment. hey girly could you ad what you want to be called in the story?

As I was bringing our new ally back to regroup with the rest of the team a group of seemingly newly-turned wlves tried to ambush us. I blocked the brunt of the assault for her, when i felt her leap upon my back and hurtling off crash into another wolf in the air. As she and the new pint wrestled, thrashed, clawed, and snapped at each other I leapt on another of our attackers, my 600-lb body knocking it to the ground while I shredded away at its spinal region. The wolf screamed, snarled, and howled in pain and fury as it died from its wounds, I was distracted by its screams for just a second too long. Another wolf slipped in under my guard and dug a taloned hand into my side, I howled in shock and swung around trying to catch the wolf in the head. But it had retreated a short distance, I taunted it with a challenging growl and before long it charged, I leaped with it into the air and dug my claw deep into its throat, slashing upward to the jaw of the sad creature. The another wolf jumped and was coming down to pounce on me, I turned too late, thinking I would surely die wen its claws hit my soft throat. But in blurred flash, what looked like a small tornado of red and black came flying out and passed the wolf, making a strange sound as it passed, the wolf then fell and crashed harmlessly to the groun next to me. Then I saw what had stopped it, my new ally had hacked open its belly, the dead wolf's lay still and then I saw Ceb, Poodoo, Zam, and Ghiam running up to us, they all trained aim on the wolf, but I showed them she was no threat, but a powerful help to us and our mission, we begn making camp in hte tunnel as it was getting late and soon more wolves and humans would come......