PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2010 8:30 pm   Last edited by PraetorianX on Mar 10, 2010 8:25 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Lycanprae's Backstory

took a crack at writing
Probably overused commas, so sorry for that annoyance. This is the first section, hope you guys all like the story.

Day 1:
Today we ran drills as usual, marching, lifting, and the obstacle course. Two guys in bio-suits are here, they've been recruiting guys all day for something called "Wolfteam". None of the CO's are giving us any more info on the subject. Yesterday they began testing me,I overheard one of them a Dr.Paien say "they're an interesting group", whatever that's supposed to mean...

Day 2:
I'm being flown to France now, something about specialized troop training. I've been in this room for four hours, they gave me an injection to "administer change"...(30 mins later)... I noticed copious amounts of hair growing, my muscles bulging and twitching, this is all so weird.....(40 mins later)....the changes have begun getting stronger. I even started growing what appear to be fur, claws, and even bright yellow eyes. The scientists outside have been watching me and ginning for awhile now. I can smell the bald one's through the vents and through the pores in the window.

Unknown day:
They transported me to a larger room with a rec center, viewing screen, and adjacent bathroom. Today a nurse came in and asked me how i was, she had yellow eyes too. Weird things have been happening since i got here. I was injected 4 times today then the changes began again, but came faster and more disturbing. I actually turned into this monster. Dr. Paien come in and started congratulating me on my transition, told me I was a werewolf now.The changed my name to Lycanprae..."not a big change, i could've done that", I thought. I've been transferred to Room 637-2 or the Pride G.E Facility as he called it. Here i have met other werewolves or lycanthropes. This facility is humongous, it has living quarters for everyone, training and contest areas, and a gigantic outdoors estate. One of the other wolves here asked if i wanted to join a Pride or Ops Group. I gladly said yes,I had became one of the Everlasting Angels. I was later informed that our territory is known as Area 7351, the second largest occupied territory on the estate. Zam, Dominant Alpha of our Pride, designated me a Guardian Angel. I like the job, I run in and act as pretty much living cover for my Pride mates and make sure that they don't get hurt or worse.

Advertisement

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedMar 08, 2010 1:02 am
Very well written story. It follows most of the Wolf Team storyline too. Good work.

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2010 6:56 am
Thanx girly, i don't know when i'll post next section between everything else going on so it might be a little while

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedMar 08, 2010 4:08 pm
Cool. I'll wait.

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Next section of story

girly, hope you don't mind, you have also been used in the story lol (you might recognize yourself)next installment coming after I actually write it down lol

//Paien Underground Complex//

We have been clearing the complex of tunnels for days-We being Zam, Poodoo, Ghiam, and I. I was covering Ghiam as he moved ahead to recon and rendezvous with Zam and Poodoo, they were clearing another set of tunnels. That's when I heard the menacing howls and ghiam at the same time radioing me to give him heavy support fire as a distraction. But just when i was about to provide his distraction one leapt from behind him to pounce on him. I fired madly to save my clanmate-four shots into the creature's flank knocked it to the ground, another to the head put it down. Ghiam came running to me after putting down a second wolf as the other two retreated. We reloaded and reported to Zam and Poodoo what had just happened, the wolves were hunting us now. Everything was starting to feel out of place now, the mutation wolf attacks were getting rare and rare, but the basic attacks were becoming more frequent . Zam told us to hold our position while Ceb, a great friend of mine and good ally to have, made his way to our position. I radioed Ghiam to take a higher position while i took cover to flank anyone or anything that tried to backreap us. Movement behind us put me on high alert, i changed to my wolf form and waited for someone to come around the corner , then a voice from the same place as the movement came, yelling "Holy crap!There's a Guard here!", recognizing the voice I yelled back "It's me Ceb, calm down" and chuckled. "Wow, he's fast" I thought . He chuckled before thumping my thick arm. As a Guard I have to keep a strict, protein and meat-rich regimen to keep up the intimidating muscular structure I use to block small to-mid-caliber bullets and defend my allies. It had been quite a while since I'd last seen Ceb, I guess he didn't know I had become a Guardian. I had been reading many articles and stories about the entire tides of battles being changed by a squad of well-trained Guardians leaping into the combat zone, I shuddered at the thought of facing off against a group of Guards alone. Ghiam told Ceb and I to cover each other's backs and keep our cool, panicked misfires could kill an enemy, but more often than not wounded or killed an ally. I reverted back to my human form, shouldered my Akei-47 St and watched something moving in one of the more distant service tunnels, it looked like an eye but before i could fire a warning shot the gleam dissappeared in to the darkness. I wanted to ponder the thing further, but Ceb radioed me "Enemies spotted at 15m range", I was heading his way when I saw a Ghost-2 creeping up on his tail from a wall-it was a trap! The other wolves were merely a distraction, I radioed Ghiam to back us up and the strangest thing occurred. As I was taking aim I saw a large, black wolf come flying out of a larger service tunnel and pounce on the Ghost-2, then the wolf used the same salute we used back at Pride G.E I wondered who this new wolf and why was she helping us? She seemed to look vaguely familiar....

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedMar 10, 2010 11:20 pm
Naw, I don't mind. I hope I get portrayed a sadistic psychopath who kills and eats everyone. It's funny how fan-made stories often take on elements of real life....

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2010 6:46 am
haha, ok, now i'll know how to portray once i write and post the next part, if you wnt you can add to it too.since wolfteam is played peer-to-peer, the story of any char would prolly be peer-to-peer too lol

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedMar 11, 2010 6:25 pm
I'll write a little more of it. But since it came out of my mind, I don't think I should post it. It would probably scare the other players away. I'll send it to your inbox, and you can tone it down a little.

Edit: I just found out that you don't accept private messages.....Should I just post it then? It's pretty graphic....Well not graphic for me, I find it funny, but graphic for other people.....

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2010 10:11 pm
yea post it please, also i'll change settings so i can accept messages in the future, sorry about the inconvenience.

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2010 4:56 pm
girly actually wrote this so credit goes to her, its a really good piece of literary art. shes an amazing writer lol

The ghost-2 wasn’t about to be taken out that easily though. It reached across its back and slashed through a support beam, sending an assortment of steel bars falling, along with a mass of power cables leading to a spare power generator. Several bars collided with the black wolf, sending it flying off the ghost-2, and giving him the opening to get back up and charge towards the opponent. The black wolf defended with the steel bars, but couldn’t afford to take the offensive without getting slashed to death. I was about to abandon the radio and give her some cover fire, when she suddenly turned her head, extended her neck, and clamped her jaws down on the enemy’s entire face. At that point she started lashing her head back and forth, sending blood mixed with pieces of fur and skin flying. Howls could be heard trying to escape the ghost-2’s lips, but were blocked by the laws currently in the process of turning his muzzle into a chew toy. Finally the black wolf let go, leaving an eyeball and some flesh to fall haphazardly to the floor, before being stepped on and squished in the struggle. The hostile wolf was bleeding to death, soaking its dark fur and leaving small puddles underfoot. Half-blinded, the wolf tries to crawl up a wall as a last effort to escape, or maybe to go warn his other teammates. But it made no difference, because he only got about two feet up the wall before the black wolf attacked from behind. She had taken one of the steel bars, and rammed it through his spinal column, effectively pinning him to the wall, completely paralyzed. As one last, finishing touch, she casually walked back to their battle field and picked up one of the down power cables which had remained active. As she approached the still-twitching, but most definitely dying wolf, she raised the cable up high, and grabbed him by the mane and pulled his head back. She could be seen smiling as she stared into his one remaining eye, and seemed to be saying “Well, this has been fun.” She rammed the cable deep into the enemy’s empty eye socket leaving him to spasm and wither under the surge of energy.