wowhead929

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2008 12:49 pm

Im leveling sooo slow!

Any tips out there?
Im lvl 19 and leveling has been so slow, been doing 4 luck and 1 dex every lvl and im having a hard time killing yellow mobs and resting a lot killing green mobs.

Any tips?

My ranger, lvl 25, never had this much problems
Advertisement

OmegaAlert

Rank 1
OmegaAlert
PostedJan 28, 2008 1:59 pm
I've got a lvl 25 Hunter and I had the same problem around that point. My problem was that I wasn't getting enough hits. There were times that more than 75% of my shots would miss. I am guessing you're having the same problem if you did the same build. The solution: put more points in dex, at least 2 with 3 in luck or if it's really bad put them all in dex for one level (that's what I had to do). After you get back to a reasonable dex you should find that kill come much easier. At level 24, I could kill orange monsters solo with only my own buffs and half of the godesses' blessing. If this still doesn't work, you probably have too many points in str (I only have 20 and it works for me). If this is the case, I suggest starting a new character because it will only get worse from here. I had to abandon my lvl 23 hunter because I focused too much on strength and he couldn't even kill a green.

Hope that helps.

wowhead929

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2008 2:08 pm
Im lvl 20 now with 11+11 str, 33+5 dex and 108+6 luck.

I guess i need to add a bit more dex

RagnarokZR

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2008 5:05 pm
If you are trying to just get through normal mode so that you can start playing for real in hardmode, archer/hunter is really NOT the choice...

Go with mage/defender/priest/fighter.

Razark

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2008 3:44 pm
if you have this problem what i would suggest is pump a few points into dex maybe 3 or so, untill u dont miss a lot then for this example.. for the next 3 levels do pure luck so that ur not missing out on ur 4 luck 1 dex build. This will help u currently hit more. Then if, when u move on to stronger monsters, just do the same, pump 3 or 4 into dex then next 3 or 4 levels do pure luck...and so on and so fourth...