celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedMar 07, 2010 12:54 pm
ikr1s wrote:
http://s689.photobucket.com/albums/vv256/ikr1z/?action=view&current=elf_201037_95320.jpg

it just says, 0/0(152)  

when you fortify an item and fail it lowers its durability, when you repair the max durability has a chance to decrease by 10% each repair. When the max durability reaches 0 you will need to use the CS blacksmith repair mallet to repair it to get the max durability back. You may want to try the greater blacksmith repair mallet. They are can bought at AH as well. Other than that i don't know what else can restore the max durability.
Advertisement

OTAKUFIST

Rank 0
OTAKUFIST
PostedSep 13, 2012 11:19 pm

0/0 durability

sword
This has happened to me twice, still can't find a solution to the problem, no mallet can fix the **** thing, even before fortifying it wouldn't let me repair it.

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedSep 14, 2012 1:13 am

Re: 0/0 durability

sword
OTAKUFIST wrote:
This has happened to me twice, still can't find a solution to the problem, no mallet can fix the **** thing, even before fortifying it wouldn't let me repair it.  

Please don't necro 2 year old threads.

What you want to do is find one of two mallets in the game that fix your maximum durability. They are greater blacksmith repair mallets, and the other whose name escapes me at the moment.

Mrblack0911

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:36 am

O Durabilty

me too when i fortify my weapon and reach +5 the durability turns to O ****! so annoying. . .Is there an item that can FIX the durability of the weapon? reply if possible

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:27 am

Re: O Durabilty

Mrblack0911 wrote:
me too when i fortify my weapon and reach +5 the durability turns to O ****! so annoying. . .Is there an item that can FIX the durability of the weapon? reply if possible  

If the durability reached zero, you can repair it for a very low fee at any armor merchant or at the fortification craftsman. If the total durability reached zero, you need to buy a Craftman's Repair Hammer that restores 50% of the total durability, or a Greater Craftman's repair hammer that restores 100% of the total durability. These hammers can be found in the Item Mall, be obtained by Alchemy Clay or bought from other players.

If you have any future issues, please post a new topic to avoid necroing old ones. o/