Aeria.Fenryr

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Fenryr
PostedMar 01, 2010 8:24 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Fenryr on Mar 01, 2010 11:41 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Patch Notes- Mar 1, 2010

Sorry for the delay- Servers are Up!
Greetings,

Only minor changes this week as the upcoming PvP content gets tested and localized. Below is the list of updates made on March 1st

GM Edit- There were problems with maintenance therefore there will be double exp until 10 am PST tomorrow morning. Very Happy

Game Updates

• The Valentine's Content has been removed. This includes the Cheese Cheese Brigade, the Mystery Shop Ika in Kaslow and General Store's Golden Milk.
  • When looking in the Quest Log, there will be a "Q" next to monster and NPC names. This was added in by mistake and may not be working 100%. It will allow you to move to the NPC you turn the quest in at and show icons on the map where the monsters you need for the quest are located.
  • Some extra zone names have been added to the world map. They have not been localized yet so disregard them.

Sprite Alchemy

• Due to popular demand, the Magic Alchemy Clay price will be set at 49 AP
  • Alchemy Rewards have been modified. You will notice that only a few rewards from each Round will be changing each day to help stabilize in-game prices.
  • For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE

Localization and Bugs

• Due to a potential error, some localization changes may have been reverted. If you find this to be the case please report it.
Advertisement

scimitarofdeath

Rank 0
scimitarofdeath
PostedMar 01, 2010 8:25 pm
Can't wait for PvP content. :/

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedMar 01, 2010 8:25 pm   Last edited by koager on Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Woot
no more bouncing hearts!
I can farm for bunny coins without cocoa now ^^

I hope the glaive and sharkman mask are still in mclay
I want one but am waiting for prices to go down Sad
and legacy sets

Uzumaki231

Rank 0
Uzumaki231
PostedMar 01, 2010 8:26 pm
finally no more big cheese. it was annoying lol

but yeah, cant wait for the pvp rewards~ hopefully then more ppl will be joining

mentalicet

Rank 0
mentalicet
PostedMar 01, 2010 8:27 pm
wow I hope you guys increased the chances of r4 and 5 because those rewards look TERRIBLE

ShadowArc

Rank 5
ShadowArc
PostedMar 01, 2010 8:28 pm
Can't say I like those m-alch rewards in that pic, but hopefully the other days have nice stuff. Or better chances.

BeyondGodlike

Rank 3
BeyondGodlike
PostedMar 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Re: Patch Notes- Mar 1, 2010

They Giveth and They Taketh Away
Aeria.Fenryr wrote:
Sprite Alchemy

• Alchemy Rewards have been modified. You will notice that only a few rewards from each Round will be changing each day to help stabilize in-game prices.
  • For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE

I really don't get how putting more and more unwanted items into the M-Clay tables helps stabilize in-game prices at all. Simply put, the more unwanted items in M-Clay tables, the less M-Clays will cost. There doesn't seem to be anything appealing in the M-Clay tables at all, which means Clay prices will once again go down. Also, I hope those aren't more recolored capes in round 4 and 5 because those barely sell for 30 gold as it is now.

IGN: Seriously | Level 70 Darkstalker

shroomzilla

Rank 2
shroomzilla
PostedMar 01, 2010 8:34 pm
with the look of these rewards and they say only a few items will change daily. i dont think people will be buying m clays for those rewards. no one wants parrot wings or the green cape. 50 gold items on row 5. looks like a failure there.

Xeygas

Rank 1
Xeygas
PostedMar 01, 2010 8:36 pm
Good. No more bouncing hearts and spam asking for cheese parties. Do the GMs have any info on the class restrictions on the Legacy Armor yet? I'd like to iron skin my Cleric but that 3k gold for selling it would be good too.

If you gettin' wiped, I feel bad fo' ya son. I got 99 problems, but a boss ain't one.

thestarch

Rank 1
PostedMar 01, 2010 8:36 pm
I disagree, BG.

Round 5 doesn't look as attractive at first glance but the other four rounds look much more balanced than we've seen in previous weeks. In the interest of AP value and economic balance, I'd say it looks more promising like this. Though, it's too early to tell until we get in-game and have a look at the full week's rotation.

Besides, I'd rather they put in less desirable but more interesting items as opposed to more Deathscythes.

Curious as to what that metal bar in the bottom right corner is though.