17%122 Votes
5 (Excellent)
17%120 Votes
Total Votes :: 698 Votes

shagadilly

Rank 3
shagadilly
PostedMar 03, 2010 10:34 am
you guys are letting shaiya go to Hard, trying to make a goldmine out of a game. Ruining it for ppl who have lives... Sorry to say, but when the gamers aren't your priority, you aren't the gamers' priority, most of us are on a non-AP strike, so watch out, could kill the game for good now...
Advertisement

azz33

Rank 0
azz33
PostedMar 03, 2010 2:19 pm
I vote 5/5.

Im a megaten player and there is no lag and nice 2x events.

exophaze

Rank 0
exophaze
PostedMar 03, 2010 2:27 pm
I did the survey and poll, i gave a 3...
I play DOMO and i see nothing wrong , though i also don't see anything special
The events and promos are sufficient enough.
I recently got my character and bank glitched, the character was fine due to screenshots
However i didn't get much from my bank getting wiped, it's not necessary for a player to keep records of his bank every single day ... that would be too much of a hassle...
Not to make it sound like im complaining.... the response to my reset skill glitch was amazing but glitches like these shouldnt even be happening, i hope Aeria spends more time fixing such bugs/glitches Razz overall... i say aeria deserves a satisfactory rating...well at least for DOMO.

also...

most players depend too much on AP, i know it keeps the game and company running... but this really hurts the balance between players who have AP and players who don't. I don't expect any actions in the near future but i hope over time AP doesnt become much of a necessity as it is now.

gamerslash

Rank 1
gamerslash
PostedMar 03, 2010 3:13 pm
2- poor

because Domo had gone crazy in the last however months/weeks (can't remember ^^') and I don't beleive this is totally your fault (softstar or w/e ^^') but alot of people don't seem to be receiving replies in the GM channel and the gold spams D: though i must admit the gold bots in general near the stalls appear to have gotten better but im still getting waves of gold mail

i do like the fortune boxes and the free ap thingies though d~o.oz

gamerslash

Rank 1
gamerslash
PostedMar 03, 2010 3:27 pm   Last edited by gamerslash on Mar 03, 2010 4:11 pm. Edited 1 time in total
hehe ^^' just noticed that i think this thread is ood, but its still on the announcement thingy? under the sb? <--- might be making that up... a little crazy lately Wink

*edit*
ah americans write the date month/day/year right? thats whats messing me up (british)

blueskyz10000

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2010 3:31 pm
fix the dang hacker in ts1 plzz yo GM listen to ur customer and ALT1 listen to the GameMaster in ts1 plzzz do the dang jobs ts1 is going down fix it plzzz Shocked

Richj816

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2010 4:34 pm

lol

terrible
if any one would like to se how they take pride in there work and how much they care abou t there cutomers, please have a look at the twelve sky forums for over a month now hacks, dupes and exploits have carried on for over a month, noone at the time was warned by any of the staff, the servers continued to carry on as normal and they even ran ridiculous promotions

with 4x xp /there A.P. promos. more was givin out for people to play a hacked game with people losing items every day. There has been little resolve and explanation and minimum RT's answered, locked forums and a very vague discription on there plans, there outcome, or any of the items that have been stolen. this game has been destroyed and the people who can do something about it is doing very little,very slowly.
Goodluck and please reaserch into it, hackers have destroyed 12sky1, and is only a matter of time before the rest go with it.

lanford

Rank 0
lanford
PostedMar 03, 2010 5:23 pm
I do not know what did happen for a lot of people to rate Aeria that bad, never had any problems Rolling Eyes

Rating is 5, like always!

13cent

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2010 5:36 pm
I voted 5, (Shaiya)
If I ever have an issue (very rare) Aeria games has responded and corrected the problem in an extremely reasonable time. (1-2 days)
I love Aeria Games and as I see there might be or is issues with other games, I hope it all gets worked out.
Good luck to everyone and happy gaming.

Creative997

Rank 4
Creative997
PostedMar 03, 2010 6:11 pm
lanford wrote:
I do not know what did happen for a lot of people to rate Aeria that bad  

Then read back!