17%122 Votes
5 (Excellent)
17%120 Votes
Total Votes :: 698 Votes

rayne30

Rank 0
rayne30
PostedMar 02, 2010 8:50 pm
Well you guys are doing a wonderful job with Shaiya and Grand Fantasia.

+5 vote from me. Keep up the great work guys. Smile

<a>Photobucket</a>
Advertisement

cowen_dresden

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2010 9:05 pm

My honest opinion.

To summarize my decision...

Base Rating: 3/5

Your redeeming traits -

• Having SMT: Imagine, and it being an enjoyable game. Worth +2

Your traits by which I use to condemn you -

• Frequency of AP promotions and their undesirable lack of length. Worth -1.
  • Poor pricing for AP, and requiring that to get the best items, you must spend a craptonne of money to even have a chance to do so. Worth -2.
  • Lack of an ingame AP fashion shop. The AP sections at Weapon and Armor shops do not count, as they have the same junk over and over again. Nor does that one outdated one in Home III. Worth -2.
  • Lack of events with AP item rewards, and lack of events that fall withing the Shin Megami Tensei canon. Worth -3.
  • Poor customer service, poor GM-player relations, and blatantly ignoring the ideas from players. Worth -10.
  • A word filter in your forums that seems to favor an ultra-conservative way of speaking, and yet not only doesn't filter words which are indeed direct insults, but also probably wouldn't filter some of the stuff a more 'knowledgeable" player could say. Worth -2.
  • High prices on the most desirable AP items. Worth -5.
  • Having Hello Kitty Online alongside more "mature" games such as Fragoria and MegaTen. No comment.

Total score: 3+(2-25) = -20.

Official Rating: Terrible.

Personal Rating: --withheld at this time, there is still hope.--

MotoKhaos

Rank 0
MotoKhaos
PostedMar 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Basically everyone from the Shaiya community has summed up my thoughts on AGE's service lately. Thanks to Avyn and others who put intelligent comment.

Vote = 1 only because I cant go lower

“Envy is a symptom of lack of appreciation of our own uniqueness and self worth. Each of us has something to give that no one else has.”

FataIError

Rank 2
FataIError
PostedMar 02, 2010 10:01 pm
Well overall, I think AGE RT support has improved dramatically. Much more helpful and suggestive. I had a very positive experiance of this, although the first responce to RT was 3 days or so. The RTs after that were much faster to be reccived, about every 2-4 hours I reccived a responce.

For that thanks alot.

Although I still feel that technical support is 'lax' compared to the other sections on the forums (Last Chaos)

Example: Report Behaviour reccive much more attention (not saying that it is not important) this level of activeness is not experianced in Technical Support section.

Other than that very small problem AGE are running a class-A business and community.

ty gem

LoveChemical

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Feedback Poll

Well Aeria Games is Pretty Good for Most the Part but i think Aeria Games Should Take some time to Develop/upgrade there games a little bit there some times lagie/ and I think you should start with 12sky theres been a hole bunch of people hacking and Should add more stuff to the game to Make it More Interactive. Also you guys should maybe higher More Gm's to help out seem's theres never Enough Gm's around or there just not on. I think that you guys should lower your AP rates or add more 50% rebates for some stuff. Aeria Games Should also try to be more interactive with there Players. PS i Would Like to help Out With the Ideas For Games i Got a Hole Bunch and i mean a bunch. Service Rating id say 2-2.5 Game Rating Id say 3-4
Technical or Game Help Service id say about 1-2 Overall rating id say 3-4

Eliavan

Rank 0
Eliavan
PostedMar 03, 2010 12:51 am
good job Razz

4/5

IGN: Eliavan LVL: 10X Wizard GUILD: IceCold Katar

setanboy3

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2010 5:11 am
i rated aeria services as good, because their events and promotion is awesome....but there is a negative side where some people might get bored with the same promotion that have been occured currently....

the promotion of item mall sell, which there is needed to have a promotion on the item where most people needed in game not the item that aren't use on the game. good promotion on good item will increased the player in aeria to buy the fun card to purchase the item the want most.....
I'm a domo player,and the rating of promotion is the cause which made i graded the aeria sevices into good not excellent...

Creative997

Rank 4
Creative997
PostedMar 03, 2010 5:34 am
_affen_ wrote:
Terrible... Well i think its getting worse. I see most of the players leaving project torque because aeria is ruining the game.

IP Block? Why?

And we are all having lots of lag. Since June or July 2009, the game is being ruined. Where are the improvements we should get? Aeria must think about the many issues the game as, and finally improve it.

Another thing why can't we say H ell? it's the opposite of heaven. And heaven isn't censured.
You should worry about the problems in your games and your service and leave the community speak (i know you must have some rules... but this is too much)  

Well I dont know how deep you read those threads what are about the IP block (if you read them), its more complicated than you are thinking! Just read this, the sort version http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=624255
I wont say my whole opinion because we dont know what points are in the contract(s) but sad to see the PT community is stepping down, the tough members are staying there, yet.

My problem with AGE, we are/were in the fog. We didnt receive answers for our questions many times; I dont want to put AGE wise but if you wont inform the lovely community immediately, you receive more foes than friends; bad news are better than nothing!
Personally I REALLY HATE if I dont get an answer for my simply question, I would deserve so much respect and I dont receive it mostly!! Evil or Very Mad (some people know what I mean...) Im the sculputre of the patience but there is a limit to everything!!!

Also the reward, payout system... I think I dont need to detail it

Im on 2 sections on forums, AG and PT and I noticed, many people are complaining about Shaiya GMs (just ONE example). I dont know whats going on there, but the popularity did not increase there too Rolling Eyes

KoribeK

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2010 7:06 am

Re: Feedback Poll 02/25/10

good job
Hi guys, this month i think aeria made a good work fixing a lot of bugs and getting new stuff to games Smile
Keep the good job as always

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedMar 03, 2010 9:21 am
I voted 5 cuz for me at least they have been doing pretty well in responding to my reports and my questions and WOLFTEAM PWNS!!!!!