5 (Excellent)
17%120 Votes
Total Votes :: 698 Votes

gainstaa3

Rank 4
gainstaa3
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:12 pm
Pimorez wrote:
No big mess-ups like a big hacker who doesn't get taken care of.
Good service if something did get messed up (forever lasting PRS, mess-ups about lost pets etc..)

4, Good Smile  

The exact opposite is in Twelve Sky. So I gave them a big fat 1.
Advertisement

scotty1121

Rank 3
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:13 pm

My first ever 4 i have ever given because of the mounting issues in turfbattles, although i commend ando valk and the whole gm team working on turfbattles, i think there needs to be more gms, more active also.

</embed>

happyname

Rank 0
happyname
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:14 pm   Last edited by happyname on Feb 25, 2010 6:07 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I'm a LaTale player and I voted for "average". Here's why:

First of all, LaTale got a new GM which didin't introduce him/herself at all, I don't like when people act like that... we don't even know if that GM is a male or female.
Besides that LaTale GMs really should learn the game because, so far, their good intentions are destroying it. Giving an overpowered item in December was crossing a line, but this event... come on. 500% exp for 10 days only because people bought a lot of AP? When the event is over people will quit or hiatus, because exp will be slow and there will be nothing to do. There is a lot of people with lvl 100+ already and there's nothing to do except grinding. PVP is still unbalanced, and the number of quests is not enough. As I said, I know their intentions was good, but seriously, sometimes I think that GMs experience with the game is low.

About AP, I am wondering if that mistaken prices in the online store are going to be fixed anytime soon and when are we getting a decent fashion shop update and new hairstyles as we were promised.

Also I don't know what's going on with Game Sages of LaTale, I only seen like half of them, if not less, doing their job.

TriGoon

Rank 5
TriGoon
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:15 pm
This has been the worst handling of a serious situation i've ever seen. Learn how to communicate with your loyal playerbase. All these 1's are because of the ridiculously horrible job you guys have been doing with twelve sky....

LillaAnna

Rank 2
LillaAnna
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:16 pm
voted 1, as there is no lower number available.

There really is no excuse for what is going on over at 12sky, you can't blame it all on alt1. The hacking issues have been around for 2 years and nothing has been done about it. I have sent in RTs in the past regarding this and never get any useful responses other then "we constantly try to improve...blablabla". You have constantly failed to improve game security and a great game is going down the drain. I also tried out 12sky2 for a while and from what I have seen, it will end exactly the way 12sky is ending, in a hackfest. I havn't seen any attempts to stop it so far and thus, I have another reason to keep the grade at minimum.

This is a final post from me regarding all this, and my final vote for feedback. I'm done with AGE now, and you lost another AP buyer, congratz.

Anna

I'm now retired from all games!

cenic5

Rank 5
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:16 pm
(this feedback is for Grand Fantasia)

Voting a 2, and not going to bother going into extensive detail, because events between this poll and the last have given me enough reason to believe that it isn't worth my time.

meandsara

Rank 0
meandsara
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:21 pm
Gave Aeria a "1" for Terrible

I have been a loyal player of Shaiya since open beta and i find the prices of this game to be way out of line with other games. I have seen other loyal players feel the need to leave and go play other online games because they cannot afford Shaiya any longer. AP prices are out of hand, the game economies are out of hand, and the hacking is out of hand.

MichiruSenko

Rank 3
MichiruSenko
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:22 pm
Feels like the staff isn't listening to the community anymore. =/

supermeal

Rank 2
supermeal
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:22 pm
I did vote but i did not find the number i was lookin for, 0
Reason, just read all of the above...

fooria