17%122 Votes
5 (Excellent)
17%120 Votes
Total Votes :: 698 Votes

Evil Tick

Rank 2
Evil Tick
PostedFeb 25, 2010 4:49 pm
I am rating AG&E "terrible" service this month, because of the 12sky hacking issue and the lack of a proper and inmediate response from ALT1,developer of 12sky. I know that because of ALT1 does not provide a fix for the problem, it wil affect the overall service perception I have of AG&E.

I am still waiting for a proper response, IŽll give you that, hoping for the best and for you fixing this issue, however because of the hacking, I will not but AP or try other AG&E games at this time.

You have to prove to me now, that you are a worthy company for me to rely and trust.

Thank You
Advertisement

Alcadeiass

Rank 4
Alcadeiass
PostedFeb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
Voted 2

Service has been really slow this month, with delayed and incorrect pay outs and inadequate forum moderation that has resulted in a number of threads being locked.

pljbroz

Rank 0
pljbroz
PostedFeb 25, 2010 4:56 pm
hi, i play twelve sky 2 and i really love aeria games. its the best place for games like martial arts or fps just like wolfteam. This place has been my gaming place for a long time now since i enjoy all the games and benefits..i pretty much have nothing to do so if u are reading this and havnt played any games yet... please try becuz if u dont ull regret it. I bet all the people who voted 1 for bad service is because they are jelious so they created 60 accounts wasting their time just to rate it 1.. btw i voted 5 because it is awesome!

Fujin/Nangin: lastassassin Guanyin alt: Collision

SkolNick0

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:00 pm
AG only got 1 from me because:

Threads bein deleted or locked as soon as some1 raises their voice.
Thats ok, but that make us feel like u forgot about 1 of ur games (12Sky).

As soon as a irritating/slanderous post is made it gets locked.
Those posts would not be around if we could get some attention IN game.
Those posts would not be around if we DID get some info on the situation.
Those posts would not be around if YOUR custumers were satisfied.

We lost some AWESOME active GS's. GM's, i have not seen a single GM in game for months!
All we want is some attention, some tiny info... Keep us updated PLS!

I see ppl from for example Last Chaos vote 5. What do that tell us who play 12Sky?
It say that AG forgot us or do it on purpose.

Convince us/me im wrong!

cenfath

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:00 pm
I voted terrible because quite frankly I've NEVER had positive results or feedback from AG&E support and have been screwed over a bunch of times.

ExitiumX

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:00 pm   Last edited by ExitiumX on Feb 27, 2010 9:39 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Edit: I made it more civil, just deleted the insults as I saw they weren't appropriate.

I will now elaborate on my previous post.

Quick Overview of my issue (its real summarized so the casual reader may loose track)

Over the last month I have had multiple issues and constant trouble with my account to no fault of my own. I have spent days waiting on support to work on it etc etc. only to get the usual generic responses saying "have you tried this and this and this? The usual reinstall program clean computer etc etc.

After sending in multiple emails explaining I have done everything I then get the silent treatment for days. Finally after my 3rd RT I get a response saying "we have forwarded to engineers" only to get the usual once again generic response "Have you tried this" from them.

I finally Forum PM GMD4Delicious who is supposedly in charge of Megaten team. His response and a response from another GM (Graywulf) are different from supports response. I then email support with the GM response and they email me back with something totally different as well!!

Do your GMs/Support communicate with each other? I thought they were the same people? If not they seriously need to go back to high school and do communications 101 or something.

I am on my 5th RT now and have even sent this issue to the Better Business Bureau and Aeria responded to that saying they would work with me on this issue. I am STILL waiting on some1 to work with me on this issue, no one has replied or responded

Its absolutely sickening to treat your customers this way and something must change!

Robsus

Rank 4
Robsus
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:02 pm
Based on the last year, with terrible policies regarding hacking. I voted "2", as I have a slight shimmer of hope, they know they are doing the wrong thing.
For me, a hard and ruthless policy regarding this issue is priority numero uno. But on AGE's list it seems non-essential.

ikerdoddle

Rank 3
ikerdoddle
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:05 pm
EL OH FRIGGEN EL! I cant believe you actually had the audasity to throw a poll up!! LOL
Gotta love how next to EVERYONE (including myself) rated you as a TERRIBLE company.
I've bought my fair share of AP, and Im still EXTREMELY disgusted with the way you've been treating your whole community.
Do something about it.

TheNuke ~ Serenity Guan ~ #8 on leaderboard my highest rank First guan to 25k CP ~ Now playing TS2

Robsus

Rank 4
Robsus
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:07 pm
pljbroz wrote:
jadadadada....people who voted 1 for bad service is because they are jelious so they created 60 accounts wasting their time just to rate it 1.. ....jadadada!  

Believe me, its very unlikely those are alt accounts. Maybe some, but the vast majority isnt. I could say the same for the bbb ratings....but then the other way around. But....I wont, I dont stoop to that lvl.

xArata

Rank 2
xArata
PostedFeb 25, 2010 5:08 pm
Voted 1, because 12sky is hacksky.. Seen hacks every 5mins. Fix it will help alot on this poll

<a>Vote for TS1</a> - 1k votes, and MAYN will probaly get it back
Loong Level 1 :D