nikitos14

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2008 12:34 pm

Skills Skills and Skill :P

LOL plz check it out
ok its same as the subject lol its about skills... i made a archer and i want to ask u... LOL wat skills should i get... i already know wat stats i should use so i am fine but wat skills... this the problem...
i am lvl 10 and i am without atakin skills its kinda sucks...
i am now got 3 atakin skills that i can use...
i dont remember the names but plz if u are an expert archer could u plz recomend me skills plz plz....????
plz name them so i will know wat to up thx xxxxx

p.s bulls eye in speciel.... should i get it???
Advertisement

nekomancer

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2008 7:04 pm
Bulls Eye is a nice enhancement for your attack skills. Use it when the other are recharging.

Piercing Shot is a must for me, i use the stun time to cast Shot Pointer (reduces Projectile Def), then Rapid Shot (insane when 2 crits for the price of 1).

But i'm not an expert, this is my first char and i'm level 18. Just my two cents.

stern123

Rank 0
stern123
PostedFeb 06, 2008 4:16 am
abosloutly rite piercing shot, shot pointer and rapid arrow usally scares them too. but in the 20-30 pvp zone if ur lvl 27 bullseye is more effective casue instead of 10 damage and 100% accuracy its 92 damage and 100% accuacy and gets better cause it helpes ur crits deal even more.bulleye shouldb used on rangers/assassins cause it 100% accurate and big coupe(a skill that makes u 100% temporalily).

quite interesting when im bored........