Author Message

calimatt

Rank 0
calimatt
Joined
12 Apr 2010
Posts
43
Location
United States
PostedAug 25, 2010 10:25 pm
omg thats soooo cute :3 can you do a male ranger?

Signature coming June 2010! Dun Dun DUN!!!!!
Advertisement

Maya89

Rank 0
Maya89
Joined
30 Aug 2008
Posts
76
Location
Aversa Italy
PostedAug 26, 2010 4:52 am
calimatt wrote:
omg thats soooo cute :3 can you do a male ranger?  


Sure^_- u want a particular gear?=P or just a Nubby gears? XD (Tallulah has Nubby gears Neutral she is only 5 xD)

SERVER: Antares -SHAIYA ITA [GS]Deedith -XIII- [GS]FreeHugs -XIII- [GS].Persefone. -XIII-

calimatt

Rank 0
calimatt
Joined
12 Apr 2010
Posts
43
Location
United States
PostedSep 02, 2010 9:05 am
Maya89 wrote:
calimatt wrote:
omg thats soooo cute :3 can you do a male ranger?  


Sure^_- u want a particular gear?=P or just a Nubby gears? XD (Tallulah has Nubby gears Neutral she is only 5 xD)  


idc Smile it looks cute with nubby gears Smile but my rangers gonna be wearing dragon set soon O_O

Signature coming June 2010! Dun Dun DUN!!!!!

Maya89

Rank 0
Maya89
Joined
30 Aug 2008
Posts
76
Location
Aversa Italy
PostedSep 02, 2010 2:27 pm
Unh so we have a problem! Nubby gears or Dragon gears? xD awww Dragon gears =P

SERVER: Antares -SHAIYA ITA [GS]Deedith -XIII- [GS]FreeHugs -XIII- [GS].Persefone. -XIII-

Zekiirah

Rank 4
Zekiirah
Joined
30 May 2008
Posts
2261
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedSep 02, 2010 2:52 pm
Ninaaaa! I miss you! And your art is FANTASTIC girl! Keep this up, I want to see a new picture like.. every day! They're beautiful <3

Maya89

Rank 0
Maya89
Joined
30 Aug 2008
Posts
76
Location
Aversa Italy
PostedSep 02, 2010 2:55 pm
Zekiirah wrote:
Ninaaaa! I miss you! And your art is FANTASTIC girl! Keep this up, I want to see a new picture like.. every day! They're beautiful <3  


ZEKYYYY <3 i miss u too >.< and thnx ^^ But is exams period so... i draw slowly =( i'm afraid to study but i should do it .____. I hope to restart to draw faster XD

SERVER: Antares -SHAIYA ITA [GS]Deedith -XIII- [GS]FreeHugs -XIII- [GS].Persefone. -XIII-

Zekiirah

Rank 4
Zekiirah
Joined
30 May 2008
Posts
2261
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedSep 02, 2010 2:58 pm
Maya89 wrote:
Zekiirah wrote:
Ninaaaa! I miss you! And your art is FANTASTIC girl! Keep this up, I want to see a new picture like.. every day! They're beautiful <3  


ZEKYYYY <3 i miss u too >.< and thnx ^^ But is exams period so... i draw slowly =( i'm afraid to study but i should do it .____. I hope to restart to draw faster XD  


YAYY! You remember meee <33 Love my Nina <3 Don't be afraid of studying! =D You'll be more scared the night before a big exam without having studied at all!

Maya89

Rank 0
Maya89
Joined
30 Aug 2008
Posts
76
Location
Aversa Italy
PostedSep 02, 2010 3:03 pm
Zekiirah wrote:
Maya89 wrote:
Zekiirah wrote:
Ninaaaa! I miss you! And your art is FANTASTIC girl! Keep this up, I want to see a new picture like.. every day! They're beautiful <3  


ZEKYYYY <3 i miss u too >.< and thnx ^^ But is exams period so... i draw slowly =( i'm afraid to study but i should do it .____. I hope to restart to draw faster XD  


YAYY! You remember meee <33 Love my Nina <3 Don't be afraid of studying! =D You'll be more scared the night before a big exam without having studied at all!  


Ehehe u're right xD

Oh i forgot: Calimatt have u a pict of your toon? Just for see his face and hairs^^ and weapon =P

SERVER: Antares -SHAIYA ITA [GS]Deedith -XIII- [GS]FreeHugs -XIII- [GS].Persefone. -XIII-

calimatt

Rank 0
calimatt
Joined
12 Apr 2010
Posts
43
Location
United States
PostedSep 02, 2010 5:16 pm

yup :)

yush ^_^ i need to logg in to snap the screeni Smile




Maya89

Rank 0
Maya89
Joined
30 Aug 2008
Posts
76
Location
Aversa Italy
PostedSep 03, 2010 4:46 am
ty! ^^

SERVER: Antares -SHAIYA ITA [GS]Deedith -XIII- [GS]FreeHugs -XIII- [GS].Persefone. -XIII-
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: