Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
Someplace between IDC and STFU~ United States
PostedMar 21, 2010 3:30 pm
@Shevz: LaTale from what I have gathered is a sorta RL mixed with Swords and Magic. I mean seriously....they honestly have a Seven-Eleven .-. That must mean they have cars as well. If they have cars, who knows what else they have in there D: (PlayStation, cell phones, computers maybe? .o. )

Never the less,

Intrigued Skylore is intrigued Razz

*Removed by GM - image height exceeded 200 pixels
Advertisement

marubadtz

Rank 0
marubadtz
(Gorgeoustown, Planet Shining) United States
PostedMar 21, 2010 3:47 pm
Ok, I'm gonna try to RP again when morning comes because I'm sleeping right now. BTW, I locked my door and blocked it with a cabinet and bolted my windows, so that no one could break in. @_@;; I guess I shall be a social recluse this mafia because I am way too scared to go outside. XDD;;

Ooh, Starbite is Skylore's brother, hehe! XDD So the only La Tale player in this mafia is Luumpia? @_@;; Luumpia, nice to meet you, and hey again to everyone else. XD And where is Spambot?! Surprised

Gaia197

Rank 1
PostedMar 21, 2010 6:02 pm
marubadtz wrote:
Ooh, Starbite is Skylore's brother, hehe! XDD  

WHAT?
I dunno if you mean in this or in RL, but as we've been told in no uncertain terms not to put words into other people's mouths (or anywhere else for that matter), I guess you mean in RL!
Well, hello Starbrite. So you're the hyperactive li'l kiddy running round that great big spooky house and scaring Skylore. Nice to meet you. I'd be hyper too if my big bro spent such a long time writing and paid me no attention (jk Skylore =P). I guess at least you two can make your RPs jibe.

And maru, last I heard Spambot was trying to gain access to Ofi's personal life by pretending to be me! He failed - miserably. I mean he looks nothing like me. I dunno WHAT he was thinking!

I HATE wondering if I'm allowed to say this stuff, but I dun think I've done anything wrong yet. Please let me know by rapid deletion if I do, KTC. I'm trying hard, honestly I am.

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
PostedMar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
[quote="Gaia197"]
marubadtz wrote:
I'd be hyper too if my big bro spent such a long time writing and paid me no attention (jk Skylore =P).  

OMG! D: ELOOOOOOOOOO GAIA!

Sky feels wrong now! Crying or Very sad

Also. As cool as that would be, if the brother in my RP was in fact my RL brother Star, it just isn't so. I want to nip that in the bud right now D: Aden is a fictitious OC(Original Character). But I won't say that having my brother finally playing didn't give some sort of inspiration for it, especially when I was under the assumption we weren't going to do RP this round. Razz

Shevz

Rank 1
Shevz
PostedMar 21, 2010 6:50 pm
Gaia197 wrote:
marubadtz wrote:
Ooh, Starbite is Skylore's brother, hehe! XDD  

And maru, last I heard Spambot was trying to gain access to Ofi's personal life by pretending to be me! He failed - miserably. I mean he looks nothing like me. I dunno WHAT he was thinking!  

xDD <3

@Sky - Lions and tigers and 7-ll's, oh my x_x. I'm trying to imagine characters in warrior outfits walking in and out of the 7-ll lol.

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
PostedMar 21, 2010 6:58 pm
Shevz wrote:
@Sky - Lions and tigers and 7-ll's, oh my x_x. I'm trying to imagine characters in warrior outfits walking in and out of the 7-ll lol.  

LOL Yeah. T'would be most hilarious of moments to witness. That it would. >:D

starbite1

Rank 0
starbite1
PostedMar 21, 2010 7:19 pm

yes Skylore08 is my brother Cool

LuvizBlind

Rank 1
LuvizBlind
PostedMar 21, 2010 9:27 pm
Peeking out the door I see... Ack! ::slams the door shut and locks it:: Please don't tell me everyone looks like that here! I need a Knight in Shining Armor not some escapee from The Planet of the Apes! ::jumps in the bed, huddling under the covers::

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
PostedMar 21, 2010 10:13 pm
Hey, hey, hey D:

That pic was taken on a bad hair day and much stingage by bees >.< It was a gruesome experience D: But I pulled through thank God! >:U *shakes fists to no one in general*

(But it seems SOMEONE was a little snap-shot happy that day >.># )

starbite1

Rank 0
starbite1
PostedMar 21, 2010 11:48 pm
sorry Skylore08 it was i who was snap-shot happy. will u ever forgive me Crying or Very sad