Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
Someplace between IDC and STFU~ United States
PostedApr 09, 2010 1:46 pm
Ofi_Junior wrote:
It makes Ofi sad if Sky insists on talking about himself in the third person, yes it does.  

I actually lol'ed hard at this xDDDD I don't insist on talking in third person though :/ It just happens xD

So Ofi :/ you don't feel anything on the no posting, no joining in on the discussion issue?

*Removed by GM - image height exceeded 200 pixels
Advertisement

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedApr 12, 2010 4:36 am
As the norm. When HKO Mafia gets ready to go, I'll let you all know!

Thank you again Masuyuu for all of your hard work with this mafia =). You really are the one that made it run! =D

Masuyuu

Rank 4
Masuyuu
PostedApr 12, 2010 6:49 am
No problem n.n
It was pretty fun after I got the hang of it =p
Mebbe I can do again in near future! \o/

Drangel

Rank 1
Drangel
PostedApr 12, 2010 6:53 pm
what Mafia is next?

and how hard/much fun was it to kinda run the mafia game Masu? or even KT?

<a>BannerFans.com</a>

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedApr 13, 2010 12:50 am
I wouldn't continue these if I didn't enjoy doing them =).

Masuyuu can say how much text/planning can be written into this one =). Right now the next one to be slated in HKO Mafia, however, I'm utterly slammed with my classes right now =(.

Luumpia

Rank 2
Luumpia
PostedApr 13, 2010 1:01 am
*moves to HKOforum and wait for the next one* Surprised

[

Drangel

Rank 1
Drangel
PostedApr 13, 2010 12:01 pm
I think it would be really fun to be in charge of it instead of playing it...hm....HKO, Hello Kitty Online? am i guessing that right? 'cause I cant find it in these forums here, so i googled it and that popped up and i saw that it was an aeria game...so it that right?

<a>BannerFans.com</a>

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedApr 13, 2010 12:50 pm
Here's the HKO forums.

I don't know why they're separated from the other forums... but yeah, Hello Kitty Online is there o_o

yulli

Rank 4
PostedApr 14, 2010 2:03 pm
Drangel wrote:
I think it would be really fun to be in charge of it instead of playing it...hm....HKO, Hello Kitty Online? am i guessing that right? 'cause I cant find it in these forums here, so i googled it and that popped up and i saw that it was an aeria game...so it that right?  

LedZepMan92 wrote:
Here's the HKO forums.

I don't know why they're separated from the other forums... but yeah, Hello Kitty Online is there o_o  

I think it was because it is a kids game and they did not want the kids to see the adult stuff from other games like shaiya and last chaos.
there was a link on the main forums index http://forums.aeriagames.com/ with the link to the hko forums, but it is not there anymore.
if you click games at the top of the page hello kitty is on the game list http://www.aeriagames.com/games and clicking hello kitty will bring you to the hello kitty page, then click community for forums.
and if you look on the hello kitty page, there is no link or way to find the other Aeria games and forums. they wanted hello kitty to be all by itself.

yulli

Rank 4
PostedApr 14, 2010 2:16 pm
phooey no edit button.
HKO forums also has its own post count separate from the rest of the aeria games forums.
here is the HKO mafia thread.
http://hko.forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=3317
and you can see KTCAOP has only 18 posts and I only have 1.