Drangel

Rank 1
Drangel
PostedMar 20, 2010 4:42 pm
Lol Masu, it's ok! We all have good imaginations Wink we'll think of something!!!

man, i just hope that I'll last as long as i did in GFM T_T got to the end, but SOMEONE [cough] tenkido[cough] almost got me voted off like, what was it? twice? lol

<a>BannerFans.com</a>
Advertisement

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedMar 20, 2010 9:18 pm
Yay for Night Phase 1!

When does it end? =P

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
Someplace between IDC and STFU~ United States
PostedMar 20, 2010 9:37 pm
Running was all we knew back then. Aden was too young to remember the reason why we ran and kept on running, but I did. I was old enough to remember Mom screaming at me to take Aden and run. Old enough to know that running meant life. Old enough to know that if we did run, we would never see her again. When I ran, with Aden in tow, it was a unspoken promise between me and our Mom. I would protect my little brother at all costs. No matter what. Nothing else mattered.

><><><><><

Eating Ramen I managed to get from the local Seven-Eleven, me and Aden sat at the table. After a long days unpacking, it was good to just sit down. But there was a rather odd air of awkwardness around the table. Aden hadn't touched his food, and was looking at the contents of the bowl with disinterest, playing with it.

Not one for awkward moments, I tried to bring in some form of conversation. "Welp. We have a lot to do tomorrow," I said in a fake cheery voice,"Have to complete registration at the town hall to finalize our move. Also need to go get you and myself registered at school that starts in a few weeks. And an empty fridge doesn't fill it's self you know."

All that was stated was meet in silence and the mushing of food. Chewing the inside of my mouth I looked down at my own ramen, trying to find something to say. "Well...well hey! Speaking of school, I hear that this place has some great classes for an up and coming future Engineer. You've always liked that kind of thing, and the places we've been to never had any. So that's good right?" Silence.

Scratching my head I looked around, "Umm....Well...Grandma was kind enough to find me a job at the local Cafe. Wish she didn't though. I really would like to try that myself. Get a fell for it you know. But her heart's in the right--"

"I hate this place" Aden cut me off with a whisper. Still looking at his food with the same disinterest as before. Shutting up, I looked at Aden, finally understanding whats going on. "You always say that," I whispered right back, "you never give any place a chance."

"Why bother!" Aden spat,"we always end up leaving anyways. What's the point of settling in, getting know people, and what ever, when the next day we're leaving like we were never even there. What makes this place any different, huh?"

Sighing, I swiped a hand through my hair, saying, "Because I promise you that this place is different. We won't need to run this time."

Looking off to the side with a sour look, Aden whispered, "That's what you always say." At a loss for words, I tried to find the right things to say. But what Aden said next stopped me in my tracks. "I wish mom were here," whispered so softly you had to strain hard to hear him speak. Putting my attention back to my food, I found myself unable to say anything ice breaking. Thinking through memories left best forgotten, I whispered right back in the same volume, "me too." The rest of the night was spent in silence, as all the lights were turned out and everyone was getting ready for the next day in Elias.

*Removed by GM - image height exceeded 200 pixels

Luumpia

Rank 2
Luumpia
PostedMar 21, 2010 5:18 am
KTCAOP wrote:
Yay for Night Phase 1!

When does it end? =P  

[

Drangel

Rank 1
Drangel
PostedMar 21, 2010 7:34 am
KTCAOP wrote:

Yay for Night Phase 1!

When does it end? =P  

I agree >.< it's scary waiting for them to kill one of us T_T

<a>BannerFans.com</a>

Masuyuu

Rank 4
Masuyuu
PostedMar 21, 2010 11:30 am
Err scratch that.... Night phase 1 ends at 5am PST tomorrow.

Ofi_Junior

Rank 2
Ofi_Junior
PostedMar 21, 2010 12:41 pm
If it's not too much trouble, could you post the GMT times too when you make announcements, Masuyuu? Makes it easier to translate it to my time.

*pats Drangel on the head* There, there, don't cry. This is a harmless, nice town, why would anybody try to kill you? Oh, right... you never gave us that cake you promised...

Ace detective! If you like playing mafia games, go here! http://mafiagames.freeforums.org/index.php Currently signups for Christmas Mafia!

Masuyuu

Rank 4
Masuyuu
PostedMar 21, 2010 1:19 pm
Oh sorry, I'll be sure to do that from now on n.n
that'd be 1pm for you if I did conversion right.

Shevz

Rank 1
Shevz
PostedMar 21, 2010 2:30 pm
We were promised cake? How did I miss this? :Q

While lazily turning over in bed, I gave a pensive sigh. I couldn't help but feel homesick, especially with rumors circulating about town of an impending danger from "new comers". Is it really that odd for new people to come to this town? Or maybe I had taken an an extremely great risk by exposing myself to crime-rate of this new world...

"You know what...," I then thought to myself , "That surly isn't the spirit. With confidence, I must welcome the new day to come!"

(OOC:I have absolutely no idea how to RP this. Anyone know a good source of information on La Tale? >_<)

tenkido

Rank 4
tenkido
PostedMar 21, 2010 3:25 pm
"No... don't shun me. I didn't mean to kill all those people. Ngh..." tenkido continues to dream lazily and speak in his sleep.