PostedMar 19, 2010 1:26 pm
Bleh no edit lol

Advertisement

LuvizBlind

Rank 1
LuvizBlind
PostedMar 19, 2010 1:31 pm
Dear Journal,

So I was havin' this dream about some chick named Iris who was exiled from Heaven and Hard or somesuch when I got rudely awoken by an old woman named Anen. Even though I realized she was merely trying to welcome me here, I wasn't exactly thrilled that there was sure to be trouble soon. Anen had given me a local newspaper and it was plain to see that not everyone would be so welcoming. I'll write some more later after I get out and about a bit and check out the scenery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC:
Hee! Actually just downloaded LaTale and created a character. Side-scrolling, eh? Oh well, really off to explore, will check in later! Smile ::wanders off muttering to herself::

Ofi_Junior

Rank 2
Ofi_Junior
PostedMar 19, 2010 3:18 pm
Gaia197 wrote:
@ Ofi: Will u ever forgove urself for introducing me to the Lolcat Bible? I think not. =P  

Sssh! You were not supposed to ever mention this fact to any living soul? Or do you want me to reveal your dark lolcat secret? You know what I'm talking about...

Masuyuu wrote:
Bunny of DOOM  

Oh God! The bunnies! They're back! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Ace detective! If you like playing mafia games, go here! http://mafiagames.freeforums.org/index.php Currently signups for Christmas Mafia!

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
Someplace between IDC and STFU~ United States
PostedMar 19, 2010 4:16 pm
Moving boxes from the moving van into a house was never fun. At least not for us. It meant leaving the old place behind. Friends, school, you name it, we had to leave it all behind. While we may have been used to it by now, it still hurts when its time to leave. But, I will do everything it takes to keep my little brother safe. Even if that means leaving memories behind.

><><><><><

Placing the last box on the patio, I went back to the trucker and paid the fee, telling him thanks for everything. With a salute the man went off, leaving me behind in this, somewhat, loony town.

Letting out a deep sigh, I took a real long look at our new house. Well....house is a understatement. 'Grandma, Grandma, Grandma,' thinking to myself,'You out did yourself this time.'

Looking proudly at the ''house'', I couldn't help but feel that maybe this time, JUST maybe, me and my little brother could finally be safe and live a normal life. No more need for running away from fear. Just a few months ago, our deranged and psychotic Father was finally rotting in jail where he belonged. Our constant waking nightmare since our Mother's death was finally put to rest. No more running for us. Nope. We will stand our ground here no matter what life throws us. Besides, what could be worse then having a deranged psychotic man constantly on your tail? I doubt nothing could scare me and my little brother now.

'Speaking of which...where is the little blighter?' Taking one last look at the house, I strode right in to solve this mystery. Big house outside.....big house inside is what I soon found out. 'Oh boy...this is gonna take some getting used to.' Sighing to myself I trudged onward shouting my brothers name all the while.

"No dice," I said with annoyance after screaming his name for the umpteenth time,"Where in Jiendia could he be!"

Actually taking the time to look around, I started to get goosebumps. This house was ancient, no telling what could be found lurking through the hollowed hallways and byways. It also didn't help that I heard strange whispers coming from the closet door down the hall. Getting in the defensive, I walked to the door VERY slowly, whispering my brothers name. When no answer came save the nonchalant whispering, I slowly reached for the door handle and pulled it open. Wouldn't you know it, out came my brother, who apparently found a old fashioned creepy looking mask, giving a big old fashioned "BOO!". Still, knowing these facts STILL didn't keep me from screaming like a girl as I droped to the ground.

"Dang it brother!! Quit messing around! We have stuff to unpack!" seething, yet slightly amused at my brothers antics, I got back up and started heading towards the boxes. My brother, laughing like a maniac, ran down the halls acting out in his own little world. 'This is gonna be a long day..I can just feel it now,' thinking to myself I heaved a big sigh and kept going.

*Removed by GM - image height exceeded 200 pixels

Gaia197

Rank 1
PostedMar 19, 2010 7:04 pm
"Well, thanks for the ride," I said to the lorry driver, as I jumped down from the cabin onto the narrow piece of grass by the road. I saw another road leading north, with fields and small hills on either side. It looked like I was going to have to walk the last stretch, as there was not a single vehicle in sight. Nor person, for that matter...
After trudging along for what seemed like forever, but was maybe only about half an hour, I came to the town. As I walked up the street, I heard doors closing and footsteps hurrying away.
"Huh? Why are they all apparently avoiding me? What have I done?" I muttered to myself. I didn't look my best, I must admit. The journey had been long and tiring, and all I wanted was a nice hot soak in a bubble-bath, and a soft, comfortable clean bed to sprawl on for the next eight hours.
As I continued down the street. looking for somewhere to park my weary bones, I could feel eyes on me. Once or twice, I swore I saw the net curtains fall back across the windows, as if people inside the houses had been observing me.
"What IS it with these folk? Why so antsy?"
I would have to have a better look around the place when I felt slightly more human. Finally spotting a "Vacancy" sign outside a 3-storey building, I went inside and got a room. Things would surely look different when I felt clean and rested. Once in my room, I soon forgot about the weird feelings of discomfort I had experienced when entering the town, as tiredness overtook me and I finally rested for the first time in several days. But this peace
wouldn't last for long, as I would soon find out.

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedMar 19, 2010 9:19 pm
I'm actually going to say it now. You will not be allowed to mention other players in your roleplaying stories. Friend or foe. You are of course allowed to quote anything I say since... well.. I'm one of you all =P. However, I am the only one here with an edit button and because of that the ToS, and all of the standard Mafia rules will hold in place.

Again. There will not be the mentioning of any specific player in any of your stories. This got way out of hand for a variety of reasons last time.

Good luck Wink. It will be a horrifically big challenge =P. Let's see how creative you guys are =P.

And as always, roleplaying is completely voluntary. I myself most likely will *not* be roleplaying, since I'll be trying to use all my creative skills in this newspaper thing.

Here's to an enjoyable round of Mafia! =)

Edit! - P.S. If you have any letters to the editor (myself), feel more than free to submit your letter! Or if you have something you want to include in an article or what not, again, feel free! I might add more than one page if I get enough submissions =P. Submissions should of course be through messages!

starbite1

Rank 0
starbite1
PostedMar 20, 2010 10:26 am
Once upon a time, there was a kid. And his name was Star.

This wasn't any ordinary kid. For he took Chemistry in highschool.

And one day, one sad and very sad SAD day, he had to leave his very attractive girl friend who was a CheerLeader....in Highschool.

He had to leave cause the chemistry in his highschool wasn't advanced enough, for his very, VERY, intelligent mind. So he left to a place called Elias. Where he heard the chemistry was very advanced.

BUT!

When he got there. He looked at the local Elias school catalog and saw..that there was no chemistry.

But instead...they had biology.

"This a major blow," I said in a very VERY angry pretty accurate Birtish accent,"Where's my CHEMISTRY! I came here for advanced chemistry, not advanced BIOLOGY!."

"Welp. I guess this kinda like a rodeo(sort of..), and you have to grab the bull by its horns and take it like a man."

'I guess I can take it like a man. I kinda sort of was on the football team*OKAY...I was the waterboy!.....Man, am I talking to myself again? By jo! I think I am!!"

What Star didn't know, was that the reason for biology in this school....was to train...MUDERERS!!!!

And if u tell me u hate it it will break my heart in to pieces! Sad

Ofi_Junior

Rank 2
Ofi_Junior
PostedMar 20, 2010 10:47 am
Happily skipping across the town, I noticed several interesting things. Apparently this town is famous for its... Murdering School...?
...Waaaaaaait.
Before I could flee the town, I realized that somebody had just overwritten the sign for the Biology School. Whew. Got me for a second.

(Hey KTC? Are we allowed to mention other people if they said they did something? Like, would I be allowed to mention I'd seen star mutter to himself something about football since he said in his post that he did?)

(Also, hooray for chemistry jokes! Well, and biology.)

Ace detective! If you like playing mafia games, go here! http://mafiagames.freeforums.org/index.php Currently signups for Christmas Mafia!

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedMar 20, 2010 10:52 am
At the moment, I'm going to say no. Good luck Wink.

Masuyuu

Rank 4
Masuyuu
PostedMar 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Here we go....

It's now night phase 1
(yeah, I'm not a story guy =p)