marubadtz

Rank 0
marubadtz
(Gorgeoustown, Planet Shining) United States
PostedMar 17, 2010 9:06 pm
starbite1 wrote:
Brought to your viewing pleasure by starbite1!

Cool  
Welcome, my new best friend. Cool (I loove Calvin & Hobbes!! <3) Yayy, our first La Tale member! Very Happy

Advertisement

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
Someplace between IDC and STFU~ United States
PostedMar 17, 2010 9:26 pm
Ah oh. This thread is in for it now. xD

Beware the awesomenisty that is the Star! -eye roll-

*Removed by GM - image height exceeded 200 pixels

Ofi_Junior

Rank 2
Ofi_Junior
PostedMar 18, 2010 2:55 am
Nooooooooo! Not the lolcats!
Beware of the Second Great Lolcat Massacre of '10! Don't say I didn't warn you people! The end is near!

...Wait, was that a T-Rex in an airplane? Okay, I can live with that. Please bomb whoever invented lolcats, kthx.

Ace detective! If you like playing mafia games, go here! http://mafiagames.freeforums.org/index.php Currently signups for Christmas Mafia!

Masuyuu

Rank 4
Masuyuu
PostedMar 18, 2010 4:59 pm
1. ryo.the.legend
2. Ofi_Junior
3. KTCAOP
4. Gaia197
5. Drangel
6. yulli
7. Skylore08
8. marubadtz
9. Shevz
10. LuvizBlind
11. boomie93
12. starbite1
13. tenkido
14. nick152
15. Luumpia

Gonna give it a few more hours and see if can get an alternate or two just incase, then I'll start handing out roles. n.n

starbite1

Rank 0
starbite1
PostedMar 18, 2010 9:08 pm
well i know some of u guys r geting tired of lolcats so i bring to u the next best thing!

Drangel

Rank 1
Drangel
PostedMar 19, 2010 6:14 am

YAY!

Yeah! Time for round two >=3

[waves hi to everyone as well]

Hiya! My name's Drangel! How is everyone?

<a>BannerFans.com</a>

Shevz

Rank 1
Shevz
PostedMar 19, 2010 7:55 am

Pfft, I enjoy funny cats! *steals puppy*

And hellos everyone, regulars and new faces! =3

Love the newspaper articles btw xD

Ofi_Junior

Rank 2
Ofi_Junior
PostedMar 19, 2010 8:01 am
Ah, what a nice, peaceful little town. People walking the streets, sunshine, flowers in the windows, it looks like I finally found a quiet place to stay. Quite a huge amount of cute cats and dogs, though, and I could have sworn I saw a dinosaur flying an airplane yesterday, but that probably was just because I was tired from moving here.

I finished unpacking all my stuff and decided to take a look around town. Get to know people and all. The local newspaper, the LaTale Brigade, looks very interesting, but there's an angry rant against newcomers in town. Apparently, some strange old man thinks letting new people move in will increase local crime statistics - the last crime in this town, he informs people, was when little Bobby stole the apple pie Mrs Johnson had placed outside to cool about two months ago, and, boy, did he ever receive a beating for that. "Those people from big towns with their giant cars and their loose morals and suddenly we have gang wars and mafias and whatever! And there's probably even some crazy serial killer out there who just can't wait to get his evil reeking fingers on our heads and scrotums for his personal collection!"

This old man sure seems like an interesting person. Anyway, it seems I'm not the only one who decided to move out into the country. I'll just take a walk over the market place and see if there's anybody there.

(Yeah, I figured I'd try first person storytelling this time, since most people did that last game. Hey everyone, newcomers, old players and fishes alike! Enjoy the first day while it lasts, everybody's still alive and nobody will be voted out today. This is very likely to change soon. Well, unless the new mafia is as bad with killings as we were... Which reminds me, where are my favorite little girly-boy berserker and the zombie-detective? Sad I miss them almost as much as my edit button. Oh well, at least Drangel is here. I'll have to be careful not to talk about fire.)

:O

(Shevz! You can't steal a puppy! Don't you know this makes you evil?)

Ace detective! If you like playing mafia games, go here! http://mafiagames.freeforums.org/index.php Currently signups for Christmas Mafia!

Gaia197

Rank 1
PostedMar 19, 2010 8:07 am
Oh great - a LOLDOG! However, although I think it's as cute as a kitten (pun intended) I dun think Ceiling Cat would take too kindly to the blasphemy.

@ Ofi: Will u ever forgove urself for introducing me to the Lolcat Bible? I think not. =P

@ starbite1 and Luumpia: Hey, nice to see 2 new faces around here. Welcome to the madness that is forum mafia =D

@ all the rest: Nice to see you all, again and again, and in some cases, again!

@ KTCAOP: Are u quite sure ur ready for this? It's REALLY hard not knowing what's going on.

@ Masuyuu: What's it like being "The Fish"?

Let the game begin! Oh, I think it already did...

(Grr, Ofiii, u posted while I was writing this and started the game officially.)

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedMar 19, 2010 11:34 am