woodsguide1973

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2010 4:50 pm

checking server, please check notice board

three days of the same error
definatly not happy about this one.. for a few days now ive been recieving this error at startup.

Checking Server, Please check notice board
Advertisement

defsocrfrk

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2010 6:56 pm
I'm having the same issue. Red circle white X Checking Server... Please Check notice board.

ZarkanSlo123

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Hello

Hey i hawe same problem aniwone now whats the problem pls help i realy like to play this game coz its the best but i cant Sad and like i see other players too Sad pls help i be the hapyest boy in the whole world

LadyXX

Rank 3
LadyXX
PostedFeb 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Maintenance every Wednesday at 5pm PST for aprox 2 hours - check bak in a little while

69FEB

ZarkanSlo123

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2010 7:58 pm
LadyXX wrote:
Maintenance every Wednesday at 5pm PST for aprox 2 hours - check bak in a little while

69FEB  

hey so im from slovenian and dnt now abaut the time here and other countryes so how lonk more i need to weit?? realy thx for answer

woodsguide1973

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2010 12:07 pm
Maintenance every Wednesday at 5pm PST...

ive been getting this error for a couple days now ;/

Alpp00

Rank 0
Alpp00
PostedFeb 22, 2010 4:16 pm
Please Use Search Before you post something,

If you are having continuous inability to connect to the servers NOT related to the maintenance from last night then please see below ...

Solutions

1. Go to your Add/Remove Programs list and look for a program called DNA Download Manager and remove it if it's present.

2. Double check your Firewall and Antivirus. If you're using Norton it commonly mistakes Game.exe (Shaiya's launch file) as one of any number of random malware and will kill the process. Make sure you have Shaiya listed in your Windows Firewall and Antivirus Safe lists so as to allow it full access to the net. If you already have them listed then just go through and renew them just to be sure.

3. If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 then make sure you are also running Shaiya as an administrator. Right click on the program icon and select Properties, then go to the Compatibility tab and select "Run As Administrator" at the bottom of the page. I haven't personally messed with Vista too much, but I'm pretty sure this is the same process for both OS's.

4. If you still can't connect then try reinstalling Shaiya. Redownload it from a secondary mirror (Gamershell.com is my recommended source), then uninstall your current Shaiya, reboot to clear the system memory, then reinstall with the new installer.

5. If you STILL can't connect then complete shut down your Antivirus and Windows Firewall and try again. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR SECURITY PROGRAMS DOWN!! This is extremely hazardous as you are leaving yourself completely open for hackers and malware to access your system, so make sure you only deactivate your security programs for a short time and only to check if they are causing the connection issue. After determining whether they are the cause be sure to reactivate your security programs regardless of whether this fixed the issue or not. If this works then just post your Antivirus Provider or send it to me in a PM and I'll see if we can't get a work around for ya. If it doesn't then continue to the next solution.

6. If shutting down your security programs didn't help then please download and install Hijackthis Antimalware. Run the program and save the log file, then just post here or PM it to me so I can take a look at it. If there's any programs running that would limit your connection than this will show it.

<br><br>

Djdesmond1

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2012 6:10 am
i can not enter in shaiya

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
PostedSep 19, 2012 6:15 am
no one can, the servers are down

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedSep 19, 2012 6:43 am
Please don't bring old post up this is from february 2010

Request to be locked.

To answer the people that recently post.
There is EP6.1 just arrived. and they need to do Server Maintenance to fix it.

Kind regards,

[GS]Joe