MMXU

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MMXU
PostedFeb 15, 2010 10:05 am

Several Questions I'd like answered. Please help.

First thing I'd like to know, and this is about titles. Please don't link me to the wiki with the titles for it does not show how to get these two titles.

How do you aquire the "Gaias Last hope" title, which is a ??? in the wiki and the other title not on the wiki, "Your worst Nightmare"? Ive seen a few characters in game, sages more, with that title and wanted to know how to obtain it.

Next question was, how can one obtain Archaic Woven Cloth, and how to obtain multiples of them, seeing as they are needed to make certain yellow gears from the alchemist?

Last but not least. Ive seen statues outside most maps in the game, with the look and names of other players found in game. How does one get a statue of themselves put up as well?

Any answers to these questions is greatly appreciated.
Advertisement

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedFeb 15, 2010 10:15 am
Gaia's Last Hope title is acquired by maxing out your Gaia rep, by turning in the lost powers you receive from monsters to the Gaia alter.

I'm not 100% sure on the other questions you have. ^^; But I figured one of your questions answered was better than none, right?

[ Aquamarine - Tranquillus - Deity ]

Respect existence or expect resistance.

MMXU

MMXU
PostedFeb 15, 2010 10:17 am
LoveLovey wrote:
Gaia's Last Hope title is acquired by maxing out your Gaia rep, by turning in the lost powers you receive from monsters to the Gaia alter.

I'm not 100% sure on the other questions you have. ^^; But I figured one of your questions answered was better than none, right?  

Yes. Thank you very much for that. Now just need the others answered. I'll get to working on the gaia rep during the wait. Thanks again ^^

Kiarax

Rank 2
PostedFeb 15, 2010 11:21 am
Gaia's Last Hope is actually from a regular quest in Woodlands, not from the Altar. I have 0 fame there but have the title available, although I couldn't tell you which quest gave it off the top of my head.

The only place I know of to get Woven Cloth is as a reward from world bosses, but I'm not sure if it's from any level one or just the higher level ones. Statues are awarded to the two "MVP"'s for the level 60 world bosses (in whatever channel they got it in).

<P><br>[Jam : Aquamarine]

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedFeb 15, 2010 11:33 am
Ugh. x.x I'm so sorry MMXU.
Apparently I didn't know the answer to any of them. u__u

MMXU

MMXU
PostedFeb 15, 2010 11:36 am
Kiarax wrote:
Gaia's Last Hope is actually from a regular quest in Woodlands, not from the Altar. I have 0 fame there but have the title available, although I couldn't tell you which quest gave it off the top of my head.

The only place I know of to get Woven Cloth is as a reward from world bosses, but I'm not sure if it's from any level one or just the higher level ones. Statues are awarded to the two "MVP"'s for the level 60 world bosses (in whatever channel they got it in).  

Not familiar with the term "MVP" but the info is good enough. Thanks for your answers as well. Though I would like a little bit more info on how to properly aquire the woven cloths and the title "Your worst nightmare" and I think that would about wrap things up.

*Edit*

No problem LoveLovey. The fact that you tried to help me is good enough Smile

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedFeb 15, 2010 11:40 am
MVP = Most valuable player.

What I think Morrigan means is you must get the achievement message for that world boss.

Kiarax

Rank 2
PostedFeb 15, 2010 11:42 am
Basically the two people who contribute the most to the kill get the statue on that channel. I believe it's largely related to who has the most malice/hate but I don't think anyone could say for certain.

MMXU

MMXU
PostedFeb 15, 2010 11:53 am
But wouldn't that just effect that one map? Ive seen several maps with different player statues. I take it, it spreads out to the other maps in the game? If so, that explains alot.

Kiarax

Rank 2
PostedFeb 15, 2010 12:11 pm
There's six level 60 world bosses, all award the top two contributers a statue in the area they're fought. There's Lust in Blakatoa Range on Tuesday, Gluttony in Kaslow Plains on Thursday, Envy in Misty Wetlands on Saturday, Sloth in Plague Forest on Saturday, Wrath in Steam Mine Mountain on Sunday and Pride in Angoya Island on Sunday.

They're also channel specific, if you were to kill Gluttony on Channel 1 and got the statue, it would only be there on Channel 1.