Korthana

Rank 0
Korthana
PostedFeb 13, 2010 5:06 pm

The burning rage

tale of a Korthana the fire mage
She knew,the first moment she left Beika,there will be no more easy quests.No more monkeys and foxes,no more boars and wolves.this is the real deal.She felt fear and excitement mixed together into smooth song that tend to grow in tidal wave in her chest.There was no happier person in entire world in that moment!
Suddenly a blow in her tie dispersed traces of illusions from her head.Hard pain dealt by dwarven hammer burst in to her brain like icy dagger,and she hit ground,hard.
Korthana managed to look up into attackers way,where she saw dwarf grinning with hammer in his hands.Sturdy little creature spoke:
"money ore life lase,your choice!But don`t get to cocky,my hammer is swift and deadly.Your beauty has no affect on him.There will be no mercy!"
Korthana tried to stand up,but pain was to great.her dreams about great adventures floated away,taken by the pain and sense of weakness,felt helpless like little girl. Suddenly she felt rage growing in her chest,overtaking the pain.The enormous heat start to flood her body bursting from her hands strait on dwarf!He tried to dodge it but attack was to fast,and he fell down in flames screaming and rolling on ground.She tried to control the power but it was too great for her skills!Another ball of flame hit the dwarf,and another!
She fall down on her knees,crying like little child,trying to take some breath.Korthana felt so peacefull and sad in the same times,looking into skorched ground covered with ashes.
No more great illusions,no more underestimating danger of the world.Living in Beika made her soft and to much confident!
from now she will be known as Korthana "THE BURNING RAGE"!Pray for those who stand on her way!
Advertisement

mutant.squirrel

Rank 0
mutant.squirrel
PostedFeb 18, 2010 6:06 am
ooh i like it ^^!!

perhaps though you should go through and check you grammer though, some parts of it are a lil hard to read.

Awesome story line though - i'm interested to see where this goes Very Happy