CoonApe

Rank 0
CoonApe
PostedFeb 11, 2010 10:33 am

The Origin of Beserk#1

how beserk wolf came to be
It happened the same day i was made a wolf. A year later i was rejected. It happened like any other day. I got up ate read a book, and went to the range. I was bench pressing 508 pounds. Sweating I left the gym and took a shower. As i was walking out of the shower room the inter com in paine lab went off "Claude Sillings, Dr. P. would like to see you." with a click it shut off.
Walking up the stairs anticipation began hammering in my chest. What could he want. That creeper was dangerous, Known to snap at a simple mistake. Dr. P, the head honcho of the wolf engineering system. I could remeber my first meeting with him...
Pain was bursting all around me. My skin was on fire but their was no flame, no smoke, just the blistering pain. I was thrashing on the gurney. It had happened so quickly. Walking down to my station, and I was attacked. My stomach ripped open spilling my guts. I squeezed one round off on the creature, then it left. I sat their in the cold as help was coming. The guts, wet and slimy with my blood, were shoved back in. And before my very eyes, it sealed leaving a plain pink scar. I fell into blackness and awoke on the gurney. Convulsing, I was. The shacking building the red rage pressure as similar as pressure in a soda bottle. I heard the scattered conversation around me.
"We need to get him to Dr. Peroe before he's in-operable."
"...I know.. I know...calm down..."
" The hair's coming we dont got much time!"
I was shoved onto a gurney and sedated with hundreds of needles. I sat on the table pain, rage, and ravaging lonliness. Then a man stood before me. He wasn't french, or american. He was an aged man from the middle east, by the looks. He took a scalpel cuttin the hair and skin out of the way on my chest. I remember him taking the bovie and cauterizing it. The pain was a speck of dust among a sand storm. He took a needle full of a liquid and jabbed it into my still beating heart. I would've screamed if I could. But i couldn't. He didn't bother even stitching me up. the flesh just sort of pulled together. He looked at me with a face.
"You've been chosen for a special program called Wolfteam. We've tooken DNA from the extinct wolf Canis Dirus, or as you would know them as dire wolf. By gene spilicing them with other type we forged a sub speices. With occult practices, mixed with our science we made the werewolve. Not the real deal but a sub species of it. Our first tryout was in france, were we are today in Paine Lab, it wasn't perfect yet. It was named the Beast of Gévaudan. It got out of control, killing around a hundred people. Its fur alone was inpenetarble by bullets and knives. For more control we had to downsize the power behind it and put a more human control system in its brain. Now we have today the genetically engineered werewolve. The loup garou. You've been choosen specifically by me for the program Wolfteam. Dont let me down."

I had never hated a man more.

Sorry for the lack of indentions they dont come in. I will continue to right more in this story. This is the first issue of it give me feedback please1

Thanks to infam0us for sig!
Advertisement

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedFeb 11, 2010 10:43 am
Not bad very nice Smile

CoonApe

Rank 0
CoonApe
PostedFeb 11, 2010 12:18 pm

th

ty
thank you very much. i'm writing a book in my spare time

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedFeb 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Re: th

ty
CoonApe wrote:
thank you very much. i'm writing a book in my spare time  

cool let me know when its done Very Happy

CoonApe

Rank 0
CoonApe
PostedFeb 13, 2010 8:10 pm

well..

i'm at a tad of problem. its on like two computers, two or three journals, and getting it all together to merge and then type up, wait a year or two and revise will take forever. And i'm young so i dont got money to publish it really at all. Also its about a assassin. so it might not be your taste. Thats why i love this. Lets me work on more genres. But i wish i got more posts from different people...

Makes me feel like its a waste if other people dont enjoy it you know?

PraetorianX

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2010 6:55 pm
I love it, can't wait till its finished, it being about an assassin just makes it sound even cooler, great portrayal of the situation and looping in actual reports and attributes of werewolves such as the beast of gevaudan and the occult practices by which werewolves are supposedly made, makes the story more realistic. Smile