but i can'tremember the pass or email
i can tell u whats on it though as proof it was mine
plz help me...
Advertisement

Narsilriel

Rank 1
Narsilriel
PostedMar 12, 2010 3:11 am
U should send a ticket to the GMs, they r the only ones who can help u retrieving ur account.

LadyXX

Rank 3
LadyXX
PostedMar 12, 2010 8:09 am

Re: account

issues
jacobmc14 wrote:
Im trying to get my old account back i had like 2 years ago
but i can'tremember the pass or email
i can tell u whats on it though as proof it was mine
plz help me...  

As GSElsarial said, please send a ticket into the GMs here
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact
with as much information as you can provide. I am not sure if they will restore your account or not as per this area of the TOS from here http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms

``Your User ID may be deactivated if you do not use it within six months after the date that it was created or for any continuous period of six months after creation. If you do not use your User ID for six or more months, it may be removed and deleted by the Website administrator at their sole discretion. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you by e-mail before we delete your User ID. If you advise us within five days of the notice that you want to keep your User ID active, we will not delete it. If you do not so notify us, your User ID will be permanently deleted, along with your User ID records, ranks and service information.``
69MAR12 8.09am

ellybeff

Rank 1
PostedJun 10, 2011 11:00 pm
epic amount of information here. :3

julfinfax

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2014 7:38 pm
Puccini, the composer of the Opera Madame Butterfly often sent a cake to his director Toscanini at Christmas. One year, he did so as usual, but he suddenly remembered he had had words with that famous director. He was very sorry for it. He was afraid that Toscanini might return it. So he sent a telegram: "Sorry. Cake sent by mistake. Puccini." Soon he received a reply: "Sorry. Cake eaten by mistake. Toscanini."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs gold for sale
fifa coins trader

TENNSUMITSUMA

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2014 7:20 pm
julfinfax wrote:
Puccini, the composer of the Opera Madame Butterfly often sent a cake to his director Toscanini at Christmas. One year, he did so as usual, but he suddenly remembered he had had words with that famous director. He was very sorry for it. He was afraid that Toscanini might return it. So he sent a telegram: "Sorry. Cake sent by mistake. Puccini." Soon he received a reply: "Sorry. Cake eaten by mistake. Toscanini."

what does this have to do with the original post?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs gold for sale
fifa coins trader