Henriquecassio

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Gold Bug

Gold disappeared
Well, it would like to express my indignation with a fact that happened today with me and with 2 members of my guild YakuzaBR, the fact was the following. On that afternoon, I don't know the exact schedule, a considerable amount of gold of my char disappeared Streckcine (Siropas) (it was in Ch3), in the total of approximately 1200 gold, that fact also repeated with 2 members Tooninho of my guild, and Lukinh4as (I don't remember the name exactly), they didn't lose their temper as high as my more they lost, I ask you that, the problem is solved and that can return us our gold amount.

I also want to talk about the difficulty of buying ap for the Brazilian community that plays Grandfantasia, many don't possess the international card they don't get to buy, a called site exists boacompra.com that is Brazilian and he/she offers you vary payment forms, I already bought for him in other game and I was very satisfied, or then they could make a payment form through ticket it would support, it would be very better a form of being acquiring the aps of the game...

Excuse more English I had to use a translator:)
Advertisement

jtcrow17

Rank 0
jtcrow17
PostedMar 18, 2010 6:55 am

gold loss overnight

yesterday I had 314gold upon logout - today upon login I have 114gold what has happened here - this is totally not funny!!!!

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
PostedMar 18, 2010 7:01 am
This might sound rude.. But did you by any chance buy pure gold instead of AP?
If so, the gold seller might have injected your computer with a trojan, to get informations on your account.

$('#postSignature').hide();

Thatazinhacvb1

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:22 pm

quero golds

quero golds
1000000 de golds

Fiz548

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2012 6:09 am
i also lost my gold on one of my char, one thing for sure is that its around 5-8k+ when i log out but now its less than 100 gold, i got my gold by selling goods from the item mall using ap. please help