Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedFeb 05, 2010 6:08 am   Last edited by Pharwynd on Jan 23, 2011 3:44 am. Edited 28 times in total

Pharwynds Siggys

CLOSED - Taking a Siesta, all requests made before my closing post are still in the making

~ I do accept requests from Non-Shaiyan AGE members

Cost: All my work is done for Free, ( Any and All donations are given to my guild.)

peekaboo

The Final List

Sequential
SnowyDew
Lumpy44
Islam001
MidnightEnd
Superfrog2219
LatteCream
Occana07/saintjoshua07
Spearstorm
jp42021
TasdashiVaikuro
nickytje
PurdueChick
aceouses
BlazeFirelover
thedreamfall
gMumak
Zekiirah

Heya Mates, my name is Phar or Ely
I'm a long time Shaiyan and art enthusiast. I play mainly on Teos, Alliance of Light Server, and juggle being a GL, a student and a gamer, but my passion for art, digital media and computers have lead me into Signature making. I have been making signatures/avatars for my friends and guildies for a while now but have decided to offer my signatures to the wider community. All the signatures I make are done for free...

~♥~

While I am mainly a Signature maker, i also accept requests for...

• Forum Banners, (1) (2) (3) (4)
  • Event Invitations
  • etc

- will add examples for other types soon.

~♥~

Also I am most willing to give other things a go too. My Art is a way to build up my folio of artwork, and experiment with new techiniques and styles.

I love a challenge, and to experiment with new styles etc. So the crazier the better Razz , I am also big on involving those who ask for Siggys into the process, if you dont like something, tell me. Im flexiable and if its possible will make it exactly how you want it.

As an Active player and a student, im balancing a work load so please give at least 1 week before hunting me down about your siggy^^.
(I usually PM with 1st copy or a contact PM within 1st week, so please make sure you profile is set to accept PM's) - guide to allowing PM's

I hope you enjoy my artwork,

~♥~

I have had a lot of people PM me with questions so I thought Id just answer a few reoccuring ones here^^

What program do you use?
I use a program called GIMP, its free to download and is like 16.6mb in file size so quite small^^. Before I got tired of having to redownload trials or reboot my comp I was using Adobe Photoshop CS4. While it was great to use, I haven't found much I cannot simulate in some form in GIMP.

Do you use Stock Renders?
Overall I'd have to say no, I find my images in all sorts of places, and have to sit there erasing/cutting them out to get the look i want. Only time i will use a Stock or pre-cut render is when it is requested specifically.

Are you willing to do Tutorials?
In real life I'm starting to work with my Community Centre to set up GIMP/Photo Shop workshops. I am hoping to create Tutorials for there, which can be transferred to here as well. If it does work however it will be on how to use the programs and learn how to get a certain effect rather then creating an entire signature. Idea is to create your own look using the techniques/effects given^^.

What would you suggest to others wanting to start signature making?
Explore; images, techniques, pressing random options u have never tried before^^, talk to some fellow signature makers, as long as you don't go after their "siggy secrets" it should be fine,
I'm a delve in and ooo whats this button do kind of person but I hear tutorials are good^^. Pretty much just experiment, don't be afraid to show your work to others, take criticism with a grain of salt, and look outside the box. Never try to copy someone elses work, if you like something you can try to mimic it but put your own spin on it^^, In a realm of lots of siggy makers you want to be something different ^_^
/end rant

If anyone has any other questions I'd be happy to answer, here or via pm,

If you have any questions about signatures, or how to place them on your profile please visit Lanaee's Siggy Guide or pm me via my profile

~♥~

Special Thanks too...

• LadyLanaee
    For answering my newbie questions and exploring GIMP with me XD
  • The Legendary (Guild)
    For always answering my "Does this look good?" questions with WOOTs and honesty XD, and putting up with me as I spend time making signatures
  • merkzz_18
    For saying yes when i ask for crazy smexy ss of him
  • Morthmera
    For being a continuous cheer squad as i mucked around with signatures
  • xybolt
    For giving his honest opinion, checking my posts for errors, informing me of handy links and a continuous promotion of my work
  • All who wear my signatures
    For wearing my art and allowing me to explore it
  • Our Shaiyan Models - Huge thanks for being such a great sport linky

Alot more works displayed on my profile and in my Signature Gallery's

~All signatures were made specifically for AGE players, and are NOT to be duplicated~

Please either using the format below post a request as a reply in this thread ( i check it daily) or pm me via my profile

Toon Name/s:
Class/es:
Lvls:
Any Extra information:
Gender*:

Quote:
ScreenShot or Image:

- all screenshots must be sent with original pm
- Which class or toon should it be based on, or rather something particular?
- Shaiyan Models - has mini guide to taking Screen Shots

~ I do not tag my work unless requested as I believe once made it becomes yours, so if you would like displayed who made the siggy, please include that in your request.

* If you do not specify a Gender, I will go by what is stated on your AGE profile.

Have not found the style you were after? Check out my friends =D

- if you would like to be listed here as another siggy makerpm me to chat ;p

peekaboo

[edit: Always editing to make sure this is up to date]
Advertisement

LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedFeb 06, 2010 12:40 am
Oh I've seen some of your work around! Smile I really like it!

Toon Name/s: EmpressLanaee
Class/es: Priest
Lvls: 51 (but subject to change...soo maybe no lvl on there? or 5X is probably good)
Any Extra information: Teos April Rhain (Guild) Rank 3 Officer
Can the font look like this?

or the font on the mask siggy will work Smile

Quote: umm just my toon info is good.
ScreenShot or Image: Image
- all screenshots must be sent with original pm
- Which class or toon should it be based on, or rather something particular?
Priest

Zekiirah

Rank 4
Zekiirah
PostedFeb 07, 2010 1:52 am
The formalities must be maintained! And so...

/tacklesglompshugglessnugglesfoxeslicksmaulseatssnapsarubberbandinyourhonor

Toon Name: Zekoyah
Class: Priest
Level: 15 (Doesn't have to be on there)

Any image Priest or healer-like would be fine with me! Elegant-like. And a quote that mirrors that. I can't really think of any ;_; Besides, I want to see your creativity <3

THANK YOU! =D

DreamGorilla

Rank 1
DreamGorilla
PostedFeb 07, 2010 3:15 pm
Hi, I would like one.

Toon Name/s: Noaka
Class/es: Warrior
Lvls: No lvls nessecary
Any Extra information: Leader of TheFrozen

Quote:
ScreenShot or Image: Something with frozen and warrior maybe?
- - Which class or toon should it be based on, or rather something particular?
Frozen/tiger/warrior

Id also like blue lightning if possible if not, not.

QUOTE: Freeze is about to unleash itself

Cus ya know im a leader of TheFrozen and Freeze lol... get it?

Anyhow thanks id love if it if you could make it =)

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedFeb 09, 2010 4:20 am
All signatures made and sent^^, Glad to hear you are liking them^^

Mappylol

Rank 0
Mappylol
PostedFeb 10, 2010 2:17 am
Bump cause Fuki makes awesome Sigs Wink

<a>Photobucket</a>

merkzz_18

Rank 2
merkzz_18
PostedFeb 10, 2010 2:59 am
fuki makes awesome sigs Surprised
i want onee!! Smile

actually i have 1...but i need another b/c i switched guilds :/

toon Name: HMerkz
Guild: Divine Embrace/ Teos AoL
Class: Fighter
Level: 60
Picture: Hmmm something w/ like a fighter looking dude w/ lighting bolts surrrounding him in the background Surprised

Quote: Kill or be killed

Ziandia

Rank 1
Ziandia
PostedFeb 10, 2010 3:55 pm
These signatures are awesooooome ^_^

Toon name: Validus
Lvls: 60UM
Guild: AbsoluteZero
Picture:

- That's a picture of my toon - sorry that's the best background I could get (don't use it if possible, its girly Razz). Umm, I really like (if possible) for this signature to be really gory and violent, whilst keeping in theme with shaiya (e.g. bloody axes). Also, those lightening bolts sure do look sexy ^_^

Quote: You seem good at finding/making these up; Could it possibly be something about being Sadistic? If ya cant think of anything then just something like "The Alliance Shall Come to feel my Pain". (Trying to keep it in theme)

Look forward to seeing it, thank you very much Very Happy

<center></center>

charding95

Rank 1
charding95
PostedFeb 11, 2010 6:00 pm
can you amek one for me as well? kinda dun need my old one from last chaos anymore
umm im a 2x mage named cheeki guild is FIRE and FRIENDS and umm normal mode if thats needed

lastucha1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2010 8:23 am
Toon Name/s: Muffin.Jr
Class/es: Ranger
Lvls: 55HM
Any Extra information: bleh, a awsome picture would be cool, something a ranger would look good with, can you put April Rhain Officer somewhere o.o thanks phar <333 Smile)