howlerson

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2010 7:50 pm

No No No....

When i take a screen shot it does not save to my pc and i look and look but never can find it
Advertisement

FrenchToasty

Rank 4
FrenchToasty
PostedOct 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Re: What .com?

howlerson wrote:
is it imageshack or photo bucket.com???  

You can use either one you like - the links are in the first post of this thread. Just click 'em.

When i take a screen shot it does not save to my pc and i look and look but never can find it  

You should find them in the WT game folder on your pc. The path name should probably look something like this ~

C:\AeriaGames\WolfTeam\ScreenShot

You should find your screenies in there - it's where you want to tell photobucket or imageshack to look for your pictures.

Also, some people make the mistake of pressing printscreen to take a screenshot. Instead of trying to do that, make sure you're pressing F8 to take a screenie - this takes the pic and automatically stores it in the WT screenshot folder.

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedJan 12, 2011 3:26 am
My screenshots stopped saving. Neutral

xFabulous

Rank 0
xFabulous
PostedMay 18, 2011 1:17 pm
zzz

MSDKRISH

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Hacking!!! SimplyJess

Wolf Hacker
[quote="Iam2Noob"][b]

He didnt die at all. I scratched him 9-10 times even more than that but he didnt die. Not only that i took god also but he didnt die... His HP Was still 260.... For Evidence see the above link.. I have snapped some of that.... Please ban Him.. pls

DustinTheWolf

Rank 0
DustinTheWolf
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:54 am
Lol,I didn't know hwo to post a screen shot xD. now I do, thanks. and if your screan shots stop saving, it means you have to many screan shots taken,you must delete some in order to take more, regulary works for me after mine stop saving. try it, hope it works.

http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=DustinTheCool]don't click this link... You Need Skills To Get Kills!