mutant.squirrel

Rank 0
mutant.squirrel
PostedJan 30, 2010 5:03 pm   Last edited by mutant.squirrel on Feb 17, 2010 4:41 pm. Edited 1 time in total

A girl called Kitty

okay, a idea i had yesterday. i dont think i've wrote it aswell as i could of done, so feel free to critizise as much as you like <3

Prologue

Kitty plonked herself in her chair, and jammed her headset on.
"Hey guys!" She chimed to her guildies cheerily, like she did almost daily. Minimising Ventrilo, Kitty opened Shaiya and logged in on her 60 UM archer. The familiar look of straw colored hair bowed to her, before she appeared in Keo.
"Kitty hun wanna come to CT?"
"Sure, on my way!"
Kitty shifted in her chair, while waiting for the elf to mount up the Vanilla Kitty. She hit the W key and gallopped towards Cryptics Throne.

"Schw-EET!"
"What?"
"Goddess Freya!"
" Nicee! Gratz!"
"Thankies." Kitty beamed at her computer screen, and made her character twirl around with the chest-peice on. "Smexy!" One of the priestess' commented, winking in guild chat. They all burst out laughing, and a idea crossed the girls mind.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go pick up some funcards from the shop, can I auto stalk one of you?"
"Sure hun, I'll stay outta trouble."
"Seeya <3"

Kitty leaped up and grabbed her bag. She took the stairs two at a time as she slipped out of the house. It was mid-winter, and the snow crunched under her feet. Just like in Canta, Kitty giggled to herself. She went down the path, and taking a quick glance in one direction, Kitty took a quick stride into the road.
She walked forward, and suddenly slipped on black ice. Squeeking at the pain in her lower back, she attempted to get back up. However, she didn't get up in time to see the lorry hurtling straight to her...

Chapter 1

THE MIRROR
Girl, 17, killed in lorry crash on road just 100m from home

Kitty fielding, 17, was killed today by a speeding lorry. The driver was said to be sleepy and drunk. Smoke could also be smelt at the scene.... etc....

~~~

"Etain?"
"You have passed, my child."
"Huh? What happened? I only felt pain..."
"Kitty, you came to a unfortunate death. I cannot resurect you back onto earth, but I will take you into my arms in Teos, should you wish..."
"You mean...? But Shaiya is only a game!"
"A game on Earth, sweet child."
"How did you know I excisted?"
"You soul, is bright with passion for peace and prosperity, you are a true Alliance. Kitty, will you be reborn into my world? A true, real world where magic is real?"
"Etain..." Kitty hesitated, "I choose you."

To Kitty, the floor gave way, black shrouded her vision and she felt the sensation of falling.

Falling....

Rising....

Advertisement

Luxai

Rank 5.1
Luxai
PostedJan 31, 2010 7:07 am
Weird, I know I posted here...

Okay, here goes again: Nice story, hope this is what happens after death XD

mutant.squirrel

Rank 0
mutant.squirrel
PostedJan 31, 2010 3:26 pm
Luxai wrote:
Weird, I know I posted here...

Okay, here goes again: Nice story, hope this is what happens after death XD  

XD me too Razz

Next chapter:

Chapter 2

My early memories are clouded; I was born on the 25th of May to Geraldine and Klein Smith and I grew up in Silvaren; Being born into a long line of skilled archer, that is what I am. My story starts when I'm ten years old, and attending an Archer Academy.

"I can't do it."
"Yes you can Kitty! Just try again!" I pull back my bow, and look down my arm. The target is large, with a small bulls-eye; I'm about to shoot but I lower my weapon to look at my instructor, who is sat down, and leaning on her hands watching me. Her fixtation was a little off-putting, bright brown eyes glittering mindlessly in the sun.

"Proffessor, can't you see? I'm a useless archer, I'll never make it!"
"Kitty, just shoot the target before I'm forced to put you in more remedial lessons." Her voice was suddenly cold, a quick change from the warm tone.

Turning around, I raise my bow and squint my eyes. Sigh, this was going to be a long day.

"FURY!!! FURY IN THE SCHOOL! EVERY ONE TO THE DORMETORIES!" A proffesor rampages through the corridors, waking everyone up. I sit up groggily and rub my eyes. What did she say? Ah yes. I pull on some proper clothes and slip on my quiver. My bow was hooked onto the back of the door, I lifted it up and held it steady. Would I have to use it?

Everywhere is a blurr, arrows flying above my head, people falling dead, screams and blood. I cry a little as I crouch down and shimmy my way through the chaos, looking for a way out. Slipping round a corner I press my body against a wall to avoid the nordien, they smell rancid, their skin an unpleasant color of mud. I scream again, arrows missing me by centimeters.

Running down amid the death, time seems to stand still. My proffesor is shoved against a wall by a warrior, his huge hands trapping her by the neck. I squeal, and load my bow. My eyes are fixated on my target, the center of the monsters back. My hands glow suddenly and as if on auto pilot, let go of the string and the arrow flies foward. It hits perfectly, and a huge reaper appears, and swipes at the Nordien. I took a step back, and glare at my bow; the screams seem quiter.

"What was that? Who did it?"
"Did what?"
"The Vision? Who does it belong too?"

The voices just jelled together as I pass out, sudden exaustion taking over me.

Dota999

Rank 3
Dota999
PostedJan 31, 2010 4:31 pm
nice story so far Razz

mutant.squirrel

Rank 0
mutant.squirrel
PostedFeb 04, 2010 3:34 pm
"Who Visioned it?"

"Visioned what?"

"Pantera!"

"Somebody Visioned Pantera?"

"Yes! Did you not see the Reaper?"

"I was too busy getting killed,"

"Well, there was a Pantera Reaper, Visioned by a alliance elf. He or she was quite inexperienced, as it evaporated quickly, but it wreaked havoc among the Fury."

"We should ask around the school, the teacher or student who Visioned it needs to be found."

I sit up in the bed. The sheets are crisp and white; they smell fresh.
"Madame Smight?"
"Oh Kitty!" The plump little priest was isntantly at my side, nursing my sore head.
"My little Kitty you need to go and see the Headmaster."
"Why?"
"They are questioning everyone about the Pantera that was Visioned."
"Huh?" My head is spinning, I try to lie back down in the safety of the bedding but Madame Smight lifts me back up.

mutant.squirrel

Rank 0
mutant.squirrel
PostedFeb 17, 2010 5:16 pm
Madam Smight helps me out of the bed and slips a cloak over my shoulders.

"Would you like me to come with you Kitty dear?"

"Please, Ma'am."

She smiles warmly and puts a arm round my shoulder. Telling me that I've been out cold for several days, I think about the invasion.

"How many Fury were killed?"

"Oh my dear, quite a few. When Pantera was visioned alot either flee'd or where killed by it. The archer who conjoured is quite young; but nobody can think who - most of the proffessors were too busy keeping students safe to bother trying to Vision something as huge as Pantera. Only the most talented can bring that to a battle field."

We were at the office now. The Priestess raps on the door three times and automatically opens it, she gives me a slight push inside. I try to flatten my unbrushed, curly blonde hair behind my ears to make myself look more respectable; had noone thought to clean or brush my hair? I suddenly became very self consious.

"Proffessor Clover? Kitty Fielding is here."

"Bring her in." Clover's voice is deep, commanding. I look at my feet and shuffle in. He beckons for me to sit down, and after I do he stands up, looking even more formidable.

"Where were you during the raid?"

"Uhm, the great hall sir."

"What were you doing?"

"I, uh," I stare at my hands, fiddling with a ring on my right hand. "I shot a Nordien that was going to kill Professor Beamer, my mentor."

"And you killed him?"

"Oh I think so," Suddenly a dragon fills my vision, a huge brown dragon. It lifts it head up and roars - I go to load my bow, but a silent scream fills my mind It's Cryptic! Cryptic the Immortal one!
My bow is on autopilot; it fires arrow after arrow, my stong arms reloading it at lightning pace, each arrow striking well.

The dragon falls dead, my comrades shout victory and rush foward to claim the treasure. I run with them, euphoria and relief filling my body. It's there, I see it - A Freya set blessed by the goddess, I'm drawn to it, i slip it on over my upper body, it fits perfectly.
I am wearing a full set of Goddess blessed Freya. Thank you Etain

"Kitty?" I'm quickly brought back into reality, but things don't seem right.
"Yes?"
My brain feels full of things that do not belong to me, memories that are not mine. Human memories. I feel the point of my ear, just for the check.

"You Visioned Pantera."

Anthonuo

Rank 1
Anthonuo
PostedFeb 26, 2010 9:21 am
[quote="mutant.squirrel"]
Luxai wrote:

"FURY!!! FURY IN THE SCHOOL! EVERY ONE TO THE DORMETORIES!" A proffesor rampages through the corridors, waking everyone up. I sit up groggily and rub my eyes. What did she say? Ah yes. I pull on some proper clothes and slip on my quiver. My bow was hooked onto the back of the door, I lifted it up and held it steady. Would I have to use it?  

Wonderful piece of story Smile
But this part should be qualified as the most horror part,wow fury even invaded the schools but it's good because there would be no much active as before lol

"Courage doesn't always roar.Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow."

Emilia789

Rank 2
Emilia789
PostedMay 06, 2013 2:00 pm
Aweeesooomeee!!!

tld11410

Rank 0
PostedJul 17, 2013 2:28 am

Loved this

It's a shame there hasn't been any recent developments in the Kitty story. I would love to see what happens after that little statement by the headmaster.

Besides, it's given me an idea, one I probably wouldn't have thought of anyways Smile Thanks to the author.

zt89killa456

Rank 0
zt89killa456
PostedAug 20, 2013 6:35 am
This should be continued because that was pretty dang good. I enjoy reading things such as this. Hope you are still around to continue it.

Meow Kitty Kat!