Ten_Shingai

Rank 2
Ten_Shingai
PostedJan 29, 2010 10:36 am

An assignment for last semester.

First idea past the limits, so I thought this one out.
So...I had to write a 2 1/2 page story for my Fantasy and Fiction class. Original idea, began to implode into a massive story...I just got way into it...So I began to play WT for a bit...And remembered the video on the site. Which kind of led to this being a prologue to it. Not sure if this copy is all touched up...If it's not sorry. And yes...Yes I did include people I know from the game as names. Also...I did receive an A for this story. My teacher advised me if it wasn't already a game, to work follow it through to publishing. Only thing that failed was using Lanthos' name and Lamb0, cause he said it doesn't fix right using 2 L's. >_> So instead of an A+ it was an A. Anyway...Here it is.

Edit...-___- It wasn't an A...It was an A-...Cause of the L's.

http://xxxxpestxxxx.deviantart.com/art/Story-for-class-145742064
Advertisement

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedJan 29, 2010 10:38 am
and i wasnt in it T.T

Atrum_Lupus

Rank 0
Atrum_Lupus
PostedFeb 01, 2010 10:13 pm
I like it.
I do like how you paid really important details to maps and simple things like that. Trust me, If i was a teacher and saw this, I would give you an A+++. Not only cus it's well written, because it's about WT. XD

Ten_Shingai

Rank 2
Ten_Shingai
PostedMar 13, 2010 6:23 am

Really Appreciated.

Atrum_Lupus wrote:
I like it.
I do like how you paid really important details to maps and simple things like that. Trust me, If i was a teacher and saw this, I would give you an A+++. Not only cus it's well written, because it's about WT. XD  

XDD Thanks. Everything was already there. So misewell use the resources given. I am a bit upset that I missed out on the story contest. But it's all good. I planned on using this as a stepping stool to it, but it wouldn't work, with all the limits set. I got other stories still unfinished anyhow...XDDD Always a few all in, and then just set aside for another day. Thanks again.

guitarzlover

Rank 3
guitarzlover
PostedJul 13, 2010 3:01 pm
you need to teach me your secrets to writing xD this is insanely good..when i rite an essay im lucky to get C.

I don't do things like a boss, i do them like Chuck Norris

raknon

Rank 4
raknon
PostedJul 13, 2010 3:11 pm

why does this seem to be familiar to me...

</embed> embed is under 50 kb >.>