Chrono_knight

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2010 3:48 am

[GUIDE] got gold? no? well now you do!

the one gold guide, to rule them all!
i thought i would make one of my first posts here a possibly usefull one,i hope this helps you, i had alot of fun writing it, enjoy
-- EliteDevil
Siropas

++INTRO++
Ive seen ALOT,of threads about people asking how to make gold fast, So im putting my knowledge into this guide and hoping to help people get there gold, without getting flamed or hammered cause of asking the same question over and over again.
-
++OVERVIEW++
-
okay, there are a couple of ways to make money, there's the common stand by, rep quests, this seems to work best for higer levels seeing as they give more then 1g every turn in, so for lower levels, the way to make money is a mixture of things, mainly selling on the auction house, best selling items are, orange items, jelly rabbit coins, and raw materials for making items, lets start with the easiest ones, and work to the slightly harder ways.
-
===SPRITE FARMING===
----
A slow, yet easy way, to make a bit of gold, is by having you sprite farm raw materials,a stack might get you about 1-3g maybe? i could be wrong. look around on your auction house to get a accurate listing price.now it might seem a little draining on money, but it wont be to bad if you have all your quest money

===JELLY RABBIT COINS===
----
these coins come from boxes and jars you see around trees and bushes, and are by far the easiest way to make gold, each coin will get atleast 1 gold, a pretty nice profit seeing as you can make about 10-15 an hour in the kaslow plains, now i'm not going to give up my secret farming path, but i will give some tips, the best place to farm is in the kaslow plains, its a ton easier if you level 20+ so you can just run through mobs, but you could do it at 10 if your careful, start by looking around the map and finding some jars and boxes that are rather close togather, 2 or 3 spots should do, now just start running inbetween the spots and killing every jar or box you see, if done at a good pace you should have 10 or 15 by the end of an hour of farming, maybe even faster if you have mounts,happy farming!
--
==COIN SELLING TIPS==
--
i wanted to make this a section by itself cause i think its important, you might be thinking, "get like 20 coins, then put them up for 20g!" you could try this, i'd be surprised if it sells well, if you try that method and it doesn't work, dont put it up again, instead, put them up one at a time, in my opinion they sell alot faster, and it feels like your making more money, that's how i feel about it anyways, this is considering your using the auction house, if you choose to go trade chat, well, good luck to you again, only tip i have for trade channel is, give your item or coins a solid price, dont just say offer,that might turn some people off to your advert
---
===REP QUEST FARMING===
---
even tho i said before rep quests are more profitable for higher levels, its can also be a easy way to make money for lower levels in a pinch, start by finding a quest in your area with (REP) in it, now find the monster that it wants you to kill for items, if you have the money buy potions so you can farm for a while, if not, just rest every now and again,from there, farm the monster like crazy, i normally stop around 100 of the required item, when to stop all depends on when you want to, and how many you need each turn in, once again happy farming.
---
==ORANGE ITEMS==
---
these can make you ALOT of money on the auction house, but it could lose you just as much money, mostly do to the fail rate of sprites, so far, the easiest orange item to make, that i've seen is the mana messanger, rather easy to make and sells for a nice bit of money, but you could probably make any orange item for a bit of profit, just be sure you know what your getting into,the best way to max maximum profit with these is ti farm the materials yourself, dont buy from the auction house, it could get rather pricey and you'll end up losing money
---
==EARLY LEVEL MONEY==
---
just by doing quests you should be set for cash for a little. don't get to stressed about money in the early levels, you get just about all you need from drops quests and sprites. but it'll help alot if you save up your money while leveling and questing, here a few tips for saving money

1. don't buy something unless you have to, your gonna lose a lot of money by impulse buying
2. don't buy your weapons and armor from npc in your early levels, instead have your sprite farm the materials, and make them, it'll help you later having a sprite that can make gear the same level as you, and its cheaper
3. i cant stress this enough DON'T BUY UNLESS YOU HAVE TO
4. don't trust that guy in the dark ally, he'll probably steal your money

happy saving money!

FINAL NOTES
This guide was made in 4 days, while playing with my best friend OhMyGoddess, on a last note, i dedicate this guide to OhMyGoddess, who was always there for me, even tho i wasn't always there for her, your teh best!
---------------

---
==
well, i hoped you enjoyed some part of this guide, and i hope it helped you.

happy gold farming! from
--EliteDevil, siropas.

have and idea to add to the guide? drop me a message here or send me a whisper in game, always looking for good new info!
Advertisement

Taku_Emiya

Rank 0
Taku_Emiya
PostedJan 29, 2010 11:26 am
Very nice guide! That's basically how I've made my gold.

I would put more emphasis on REP quests. For example, if it's a collection type of REP quest, collect 2x-3x more items than the quest calls for. It feels like it goes a lot faster if you just sit and turn in REP after REP. That way you aren't running back and forth between the turn in and the mobs.

Grand Fantasia: Taku - 52 Ranger (Alice Server, CH 3)

killerkrill

Rank 0
killerkrill
PostedJan 29, 2010 5:19 pm
When did guides turn in to places for people to send shout outs? Anyways farming jelly rabbit coins won't net you much profit or exp. On the other hand farming for rep nets you drops which can be salvaged or sold, money per kill, and 135134135 other random factors.

Chrono_knight

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2010 2:37 am
thanks for the bit of feed back guys, im re-working a bit of it for rep quests to make it clearer and stuff, I.E putting together a list of usefull ones, as for jelly rabbits coins vs rep quests, you might be able to make more money via rep quests, but jelly rabbit coins are a bit more of a calm farming, some people (like me lol) get tired of rep quest grindin after a while, once again thank you for the feed back Razz

pogzidol

Rank 0
pogzidol
ALAMEDA Los Angeles California United States
PostedMar 01, 2010 10:22 pm

DESCENT WAY TO MAKE GOLD

not slow ! not FAst! just BETTER :idea:
better way to make gold huh??

ok.. i`l share some ^^

get a sprite [3 sprites in particular] train sprites MINING ability until u reach Crater Mining .. if the sprites u bougth [aside from the 1st sprite u got] already has this mining skill much better.. make sure u bought the sprite that can help you craft items for your usage so that u can switch strategies from time to time.. as they say orange items are good stuffs to use and to earn money too..but a bit risky T_T..

FARM them by collecting STEEL IRON ORE 250 pcs[1 set] is 10-12GoLds .. every round u get 15 SIO`s .. so that means when the 3 sprites are succesful u will have 45pcs.. and u`l have 1 set in no time..for about 2-3 hours u get 4 -5 sets.. then sell it to any Auction House in the CITY [SALESPERSON]..

do this while ur grinding or making REP quest [Rep quest is gold making too plus good xp]
or even roaming around the City. . ur sprites may get there moods and stamina down but thats not a big deal.. u can buy an item to fix that in Sprite in every City..

this guide is usefull for levels below level40.. if u like this then good . and if not duh??? hel I CARE!! ^_^ lol..but im telling u this is better promise!

if for example u want to craft axes swords armors Etc.. it is better to just collect the materials needed..but some times AH have cheap sales so just wisely choose what to do..wether ur going to craft it or just buy it..or craft it and just buy the materials needed..its ur choice.. so just be wise.. Cool

IGN: iEmz0805i
lvl: 47[currently]
guild: Pin0yPridE
job: PALLY
Srvr: ALICE
Chnl: 2

Sa mga Pinoy jan WELCOME KAYO SA GUILD NAMIN PM NYO LNG AQ..add me sa Frndlist nyo iEmz0805i

un lng ^_^

DON`T YOU EVER FORGET THE ONE WHO HAS HELPED YOU, OR ELSE. . . Wink

Tizdogg

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2010 6:55 am

Newbie guide to making money
LEVEL UP till 46 then do Old Siwa Island run throughs.
10 mins per run thru which gives around 15g per run thru (including item drops) and also about 3\4 a bar of exp which means u will have money and in no time u will be lvl 50+ and getting more money for higher lvl dungeons. In my eyes it is the easiest simplest and best method for money making and u get to lvl up

OmegaEtna

Rank 1
OmegaEtna
PostedAug 06, 2010 7:24 am
Greed in Pc if you can solo him ( at 40 i know of 2 classes pally/zerker) the essence of earth/sky sell nice and he drops blues in 30 mins i made about...5mins per kill 6 kills about 13-18 earth essence 18-24 essence of sky and a ton of blues lvl 24-30 thats about 54g for the 18 earth essence,i sell the sky at either 2 for 2g or 1 for 1g 24g there and teh blue's i either dismantle or sell at like 3-5g each depending on slots.

axeman8000

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2011 7:25 am

gold

how to get gold
heres how to get gold easy for 40+ go to misty and kill the water sprit things

Spirit.of.Sword

Rank 2
Spirit.of.Sword
PostedNov 20, 2011 7:51 am

Re: gold

how to get gold
axeman8000 wrote:
heres how to get gold easy for 40+ go to misty and kill the water sprit things  

Do not necro old threads please.

LillyFeather

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Easy Gold lvl 66-70

I would do dungeons, such as ACV (75 gold per MO run so 5 runs a day, about 375 gold a day from ACV!) another good one is SMF (~100 gold per run, so five runs would get you 500 gold a day!)
The best for a lvl 70 is PT, (150 gold per run so five runs is about 750 gold a day!)

Then you could sell ALL the drops from the dungeons!

If you do all three, and sell all oranges you will be at about 2,125 gold a day!

Then you could save all of it!

Chat name: LillyFeather
Lvl: 70
Class: Mystic
Ch: 1
Server: Normal :3