loled

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2008 9:46 am

Who said...

...that Str build is better for Archer on normal mode?
Advertisement

av3ng3rbg

Rank 0
av3ng3rbg
PostedJan 18, 2008 9:52 am
str is for nabs xD,luk all the way

loled

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2008 10:18 am
(WIN!)

Bourbon

Rank 1
Bourbon
PostedJan 18, 2008 10:30 am
Lol 3 measly criticals and you think you own the world. Laughing

To be fair, strength is better at those levels since your average damage will clearly equate to more, but luc will pay off a lot more later.

When my HM archer was Lv16, (obviously with more luc), fighting near other archers that I could tell were str would kill them so much faster than me, leaving me in the dust hoping for at least 2 crits in the fight.

Flashing lights.<br><br>

csquares

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2008 10:40 am
crit only gets truly useful after its passed 50% ish.

-PureInt-

loled

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2008 9:20 am
Bourbon wrote:
Lol 3 measly criticals and you think you own the world. Laughing

To be fair, strength is better at those levels since your average damage will clearly equate to more, but luc will pay off a lot more later.

When my HM archer was Lv16, (obviously with more luc), fighting near other archers that I could tell were str would kill them so much faster than me, leaving me in the dust hoping for at least 2 crits in the fight.  

Lol 3 measly criticals and you think you own the world. Laughing -- I didn't say I own the world,just showing that luc build is better.

To be fair, strength is better at those levels since your average damage will clearly equate to more, but luc will pay off a lot more later. ---
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
When my HM archer was Lv16, (obviously with more luc), fighting near other archers that I could tell were str would kill them so much faster than me, leaving me in the dust hoping for at least 2 crits in the fight. ---
Lmao

Anyway,I this is my best critical spree.I usually make 1-2 crits per mob of my lvl,for around 200-250 dmg.