33%152 Votes
5 (Excellent)
37%174 Votes
Total Votes :: 459 Votes

Rovie

Rank 2
Rovie
PostedJan 26, 2010 3:19 pm
There definitely has to be some more events based on European/Asian timezones.
I'm not just talking about the Double EXP events, but also in game events like boss spawns or more importantly: Dark Sprite merchants

Also.

The daily rotating M-alchemy rewards was cool. It was something refreshing and it made the players excited about the rewards for the next day.
The guess-the-theme-forum-event was a bit of a disappointment though.
There was not a clear 'theme' at some days and it confused a lot of players. So next time maybe you should carefully select certain 'themes' that are OBVIOUS and able to figure out easily.

But.

The 400% event was a great idea!
Props to the one who had invented this, since there is usually 'only' a 200% exp event.
The players amount at saturday was noticeable more than normal.
Thumbs up. Good job ♥.

4/5.
Advertisement

easyaspie12

Rank 0
easyaspie12
PostedJan 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Aeria Games

Games
I really like dream of mirror online and megaten because those games are the only games that I have actually played longer than a month, and that's saying something. I also really like Wolfteam because of turning into wolves. xD

funstuff1

Rank 0
funstuff1
PostedJan 26, 2010 3:24 pm
Zm0gis wrote:
I voted for Poor. Sry guys but true... (12sky) lot hackers everywhere. no promo. lot spammers. no more events... 12sky is dying... and dieng fast... lot players left already, a lot speaking about leaving too : /  

agree with you there ^^
altho i dont think 12sky will die tho but they need to do something to sort it out

Alcadeiass

Rank 4
Alcadeiass
PostedJan 26, 2010 3:25 pm
Not much to say for this month. Content update in Megaten was pretty awesome though =D

rdninja

Rank 0
rdninja
PostedJan 26, 2010 3:27 pm
i gave a 5 because lately there is alot of good events and gms are quick to solve probloms

jykri

Rank 0
jykri
PostedJan 26, 2010 3:29 pm
Service is not bad, but not perfect either.
I like the fast responses through the support system - at least from what I've been sending in anyway. It would be nice to see more money invested into making the servers more stable... DoMo has been dreadful the past week due to lag spikes.

My vote: 4

OverlordSonia

Rank 1
OverlordSonia
PostedJan 26, 2010 3:35 pm
I vote 4/5. The service here is better than any other MMO company I've had an account with. There are a few problems here and there, but most of the problems I've seen have been less Aeria's fault and more Softstar's fault. Aeria does a pretty good job of handling our gripes anyway, though Razz. The only reason I gave a 4 and not a 5 is because sometimes the promos are delivered a little late. Also, there's no 4.8 option Razz

DOMO ish dead now?! D8

RittzBitz

Rank 2
RittzBitz
PostedJan 26, 2010 3:47 pm
I play Shaiya. In the past month, I have to say I have seen a vast improvement in AGE's service. Be it GMs more actively engaging in the forums, or listening and and implementing player input into the game. I don't send many tickets or take part in promotions, but from what I have done, the service has been quick, and reliable. (1 day for tiered event prizes WHAT?!?!)

GuisheX

Rank 0
GuisheX
PostedJan 26, 2010 4:35 pm

I voted 4, Aeria Games has good service, however the economies in some of these games could be improved =/, and imo aeria isn't doing enough, but i've been a member of aeria for a long time ^^ and im usualyl happy with them.

alphaflame

Rank 0
alphaflame
PostedJan 26, 2010 4:44 pm
Voted 5.

AGE took a certain GM off DOMO this month and moved them to another game. Finally. Instant 5.

Now, to be serious (although I did vote 5 for the above), DOMO needs to get more independence from SoftStar. It's downright silly that the GM team has to ask for every little decision from SoftStar. The fact that the Trade channel is missing, and it's up to SoftStar to fix it, when a quick-fix should be fine and well for DOMO to do... is ridiculous.

Also, it's great seeing that an in-game announcement was finally placed about gold seller/buying being illegal. Also, it seems the gold spammers have slowed down on DOMO a bit, though I haven't really been looking for them, so to speak.

The GameSages we have on DOMO are also quite competent and amazing. I'm thrilled to have them as GameSages, and hope they stay around for quite a while yet. They hold a number of events, and are visible as GameSages -- which is the most important part, as we don't have a GS-in-the-shadows thing going on.