5 (Excellent)
37%174 Votes
Total Votes :: 459 Votes

KZee

Rank 0
KZee
PostedJan 31, 2010 5:18 am

Nicely done.

I gave 5 because there's always promotions, events and even if some games don't get regular content, they make up for that with in-game events which other games don't have a lot of.

Keep up the good work, Aeria. ^^

~Randomly awaiting a good signature~
Advertisement

elif

Rank 0
elif
PostedJan 31, 2010 8:11 pm
i gave it a 3/5 based off last chaos theres plenty of events but still alot of problems

diabolus miles

ScareCrow28

Rank 2
ScareCrow28
PostedJan 31, 2010 11:04 pm
I gave a 5 because you guys always listen to your customers. I've played games with other companies that only cared about the money, but Aeria listens to the players and tries to do what they want. It is the customer service here that brings me back.

jared rocks

Rank 2
jared rocks
1n ur h0m3, 0n ur k0mput3r, h4x1 United States
PostedFeb 01, 2010 2:11 am
I personally think you guys have too many games going on and not enough solid coding for the games you have on there. If you could just get the bugs reasonably down and balance the classes in last chaos and I'm sure many other games it'd be much better gaming experiences for many others I believe, of course that's just my opinion Wink

Ich schreibe keine Deutsch, aber ich versuche :D

Jiranda

Rank 1
Jiranda
PostedFeb 01, 2010 11:27 am
this poll would be game based... majority you would get from ts1 players is 1-2 cause of, well you GMs know whats what and i am not sure if u guys plan to do something before in spreads to other games (it is already infecting TS2)

you guys know the solution, but would you do it?

progressing? maybe in some games, but in others, NOT

hope you guys know the solution to the problem, cause we players are just waiting and we know it has a solution if and only if AG&E will work on it

Masuyuu

Rank 4
Masuyuu
PostedFeb 01, 2010 11:34 am
Well, 5 would be perfect and nobody is perfect so give ya a 4 but over all I do feel you do a great job at listening to the QQ and do everything you can to satisfy n.n

Aega

Rank 0
Aega
PostedFeb 01, 2010 11:48 am
I'd give you guys an overall 4/5 Wink

metalwolf

Rank 0
metalwolf
PostedFeb 01, 2010 12:37 pm
ive been playin better than a year now...the game just gets better and better

ITS OK NOW...IM HERE

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedFeb 02, 2010 12:17 am
I think that they easily deserve a 5 out of 5 rating. I have played over half of their games, and they always are holding events and promotions to keep the players excited. Plus all the new features they make help to renew the interest of the games.

KillaLou

Rank 1
KillaLou
PostedFeb 02, 2010 3:48 am
I voted a 5.
Things have been going pretty well in DoMO as of late. The promotions haven't been bad at all, and rebates encourage me to spend and recharge at regular intervals. The generous offerings have made me willing to spend more. Smile

GMs have also been actively tracking down gold selling bots and responding to players who try to guide them to their locations.

The GS team has been fairly active with PAS use and random in game events that spice up the atmosphere. They are also testing out ideas for new events that will bring new things to do to keep the players occupied and entertained. The recent choices for GSes on the Onyx server seem to be doing a good job and even blend in with the veteran GSes fairly easily. They appear to work together well, which can only make the team a stronger one.